Just Me and You

Meant or not Meant to be

Donghae took Jiyeon away as far as they can so no one can get involved with them.

"Where are we" ask Jiyeon, "we're far from Seoul" said Donghae, "take me home now" said Jiyeon, "anya, cause if I do then you're going to leave me and I am going to suffer" said Donghae, "oppa, she's pregnant and she's my friend you're talking about" said Jiyeon.

Donghae grabbed Jiyeon's hand, "I was careful" said Donghae, "that means she is pregnant by you" said Jiyeon, "I still don't understand how it happened Jiyeon" said Donghae.

Jiyeon removed her hands, "if you aren't taking me home, than I am" said Jiyeon, "no, we're sleeping in the motel tonight" said Donghae, "you can go ahead and sleep here, I am leaving" said Jiyeon.

As Jiyeon was leaving, Donghae grabbed her and then drag her into the room he got for her. Than she looked at him, "what do you want now oppa" said Jiyeon, "to stay here for the night" said Donghae, "I don't want to" said Jiyeon as she pushes Donghae and he grabbed her and put her on the bed.

"Please don't let me do anything to you" said Donghae. Jiyeon just stayed quiet and didn't say anything. "Just tonight okay, stay here by my side" said Donghae, Jiyeon and Donghae look at each other and he hugged her.

"I don't know what to do Jiyeon," said Donghae hugging Jiyeon. "Oppa, it's your responsibility now, you have to get engage with her" said Jiyeon, "do you really want that" ask Donghae, "if you love me, you'll do what's best for me and you and also Eunseo" said Jiyeon.

Donghae nodded, "fine, I'll still continued the engagement, but I won't love her as much as I love you" said Donghae, "oppa, you can't be like this anymore, you can't play your childish game with me anymore, I was also just your worker in your company, nothing more" said Jiyeon.

Donghae sat up and pulled Jiyeon up to sit up, "what are we going to do now huh" ask Donghae, "we have to leave each other now, since it's already too late" said Jiyeon as she was getting teary and he wiped her tears and hugged her and she hugged back.

Donghae kissed Jiyeon heavenly.

"We need to go get Jiyeon now, I need to see my daughter before anything happens around here" said Donghae's dad, "who's Jiyeon" ask Donghae's mother. Donghae's father looked at Donghae's mother.

"It's our daughter that we lost a long time ago" said Donghae's father, "is it really? Did you find her honey" ask Donghae's mother, "neh, she is now working under Donghae's company" said Donghae's father, "how would you know" ask Donghae's mother, "because she has something that we gave her a long time ago before she disappeared" said Donghae's father.

Donghae's mother thought to herself, "right! A necklace, that has a sign of our daughter" said the mother, "neh, that's how I found out it was her" said Donghae's father, "where is she, are you going to get her to come back, but what about Donghae then, what will we say about that" ask Donghae's mother, "we have to tell them the truth" said Donghae father, "alright then" said the mother.

Eunseo and Changwook were sitting in the car, "why did this happen" ask Changwook, "probably because of fate" said Eunseo, "you said we were fated to love each other without knowing it" ask Changwook, "didn't you say you loved me" ask Eunseo, "I say that to every women" said Changwook, "you're such a player still" said Eunseo.

Changwook grabbed Eunseo's hand, "let's keep this secret about the kid forever and don't tell anyone about it" said Changwook, "but what happens if they find out what am I suppose to do next" ask Eunseo, "than, keep on lying" said Changwook, "oppa, I don't want to keep on lying in a relationship" said Eunseo.

"Than you find what's best for all of us" said Changwook and he turned away, "fine I'll keep it a secret forever" said Eunseo, Changwook looked at Eunseo, "thanks, and I will remember to always help you with that child if you need help with" said Changwook, "thank you" said Eunseo.

"Where do you want to go to" ask Changwook, "I don't know, let me call Donghae" said Eunseo, but there was no answer, "let me call Jiyeon" said Changwook but there was no answer too, "where did those to go" ask Eunseo to Changwook.

"I don't know, but at least those two don't know than nothing will happen" said Changwook, "let me tell Jiyeon" said Eunseo, "no! She'll leave me forever" said Changwook, "that's true, nevermind then" said Eunseo.

"Let's go ot my place, if you want to" said Eunseo, "sure why not, but do you live with your parents" ask Changwook, "neh, but I'll tell them that you're just visiting" said Eunseo, "no, let's go to my place" said Changwook, "fine then" said Eunseo.

Changwook than drove to his place as Eunseo was with him.

Donghae and Jiyeon were laying on the bed and were looking at each other, he touched her lips and kissed it. She closed her eyes than opened it and he kissed her again but much more heavenly.

Than he stopped kissing her and kissed her on the forehead and they cuddle each other, "goodnight my Jiyeon" said Donghae, "goodnight oppa" said Jiyeon as looked at him and he smiled at her and they cuddle each other to sleep.

Eunseo and Changwook were laying on his bed and he touched her stomach, "I can't wait to see the baby" said Changwook, "I know me too, I'm excited, but yet I feel selfish about doing this to Donghae" said Eunseo, "it's okay, life happens" said Changwook as he touched her hair and moved it so he can see her face clearer.

"Everything will be just fine" said Changwook as he smile at Eunseo, "alright then" said Eunseo as she hug him and Changwook smirked, "thanks for being here with me oppa" said Eunseo, "no problem" said Changwook hugging her back.

"Where is Jiyeon-nnie" said Jiyeon's mother; "what are you still doing out here in the cold" said Jiyeon's father, "I am waiting on Jiyeon" said her mother, "she'll be fine, she's a grown up kid now and she's a lady now" said her father, "I know, but I still worry her, she's not our actualy daughter, do you remember that?" said her mother, "I know, but let's not worry so much and let's go get some sleep, she's probably still working, let's go and get some rest, she'll be home in no time" said her father.

Jiyeon's mother look around in the dark but there was no sign of Jiyeon, "let's go in" said her father holding Jiyeon's mother on the shoulder for her to go in the house. "Araso" said the mother as she went inside the house.

"When will we get the kids here together" said Donghae's mother, "tomorrow" said his father, that's great then, I really want to see how my daughter grew up and who took care of her" said Donghae's mother, "me too, well let's sleep now and we'll get things settle tomorrow" said Donghae's father, "alright then" said Donghae's mother as they went to sleep.