Being Friends

Meant or not Meant to be

Jiyeon looked at Changwook and didn't say a word because she was speechless, "what are you waiting for, it's not too late isn't it" ask Donghae. Jiyeon, Changwook and Eunseo looked at Donghae, "kudae, forgive him and give him another chance" said Eunseo.

Jiyeon looked at Changwook and took a deep breath, "let's start off being friends first" said Jiyeon. "Really!? Really!? Oh, thank you Jiyeon" as Changwook hugged Jiyeon intentionally.

After everything that happened, Changwook drove them back to Donghae and Jiyeon's work place, beacuse Eunseo left her car there and so did Donghae.

"Well since Jiyeon can't drive I want to bring her home tonight" said Changwook, "araso" said Eunseo as she linked onto Donghae's arm and they walked to their cars.

"Where do you live hmm?" ask Jiyeon, "it's okay, I can take the bus home" said Jiyeon, "yah, we're starting fresh as friends, at least let me know where you live" said Changwook, "fine" said Jiyeon.

Changwook put his car to drive and drove them off to Jiyeon's house.

"Oppa, thank you for tonight's dinner," said Eunseo, "no problem, you get some rest" said Donghae, "wait a minute oppa, since it's a weekend, tomorrow can we hang out, like go on a date, well like a double date" ask Eunseo, "hmmm, sure" said Donghae. Eunseo walk towards Donghae and kissed him on the cheek, "goodnight oppa" said Eunseo as she walked to her car.

The next morning, Eunseo was knocking on Jiyeon's house, and Jiyeon's mother opened the door, "or, Eunseo-ah" said Jiyeon's mother, "good morning Jiyeon's omma, is Jiyeon home" ask Eunseo, "neh, she just work up, she's probably done freshing up, come inside" said Jiyeon's omma.

Eunseo came inside the house, "oh Eunseo eonni why are you here" ask Jiyeon "let's go on a double date" said Eunseo, "double date?" questioned Jiyeon.

Jiyeon, Eunseo, Donghae and Changwook met up at the amusement park and went on a double date.

Changwook was with Jiyeon, he suddenly held Jiyeon's hand and she tried to remove her hands but he didn't let her, "why are you hands so cold Jiyeon" as Changwook whispered to Jiyeon. She tried to move her hands but he held it tight, "you're hurting me" said Jiyeon, "than stop moving" said Changwook.

Eunseo linked her arm to Donghae and they walked together on a double date. "Let's go on this ride" said Eunseo, "yah, eonni, it's scary" said Jiyeon, it's okay, there's four seat in a row you won't be afraid, just sit in the middle" said Eunseo.

Eunseo grabbed Donghae and dragged him to the ride that they were going to go. The seating was Changwook, Jiyeon, Donghae and Eunseo. As the ride started, the were slowly going up on the coaster ride, Jiyeon was so scared that she held onto seat real tight.

As it got closer to the dropping part, Jiyeon was shouting, "OMO, Ahhhh ! I can't believe this is happening" shouted Jiyeon, "are you scare" ask Changwook, "neh" said Jiyeon. Changwook stuck his hand out and she looked at it. All of a sudden the dropped came out of nowhere, and Jiyeon accidently held onto Donghae's hand and Donghae looked at Jiyeon.

Changwook looked at Jiyeon and Donghae and removed his hand. Jiyeon then opened her eyes and then saw her holding Donghae's hand, she quickly let it go before Eunseo saw them holding hands.

Jiyeon looked at Donghae and Donghae looked at Jiyeon and it became awkward with the two of them.

"Wow, I love this ride, it was so fun and amazing" said Eunseo. "Did you like the ride oppa" ask Eunseo, "oh neh, I enjoyed it" said Donghae. Jiyeon looked at Donghae and quickly looked away. Changwook looked at Jiyeon and grabbed onto her hands and she looked at him.

"I'm hungry let's go eat, anya, let's go to karoke bar" said Changwook, "let's have some fun till night time then we'll go and then we'll go to the karoke bar.

"Araso, that sounds like a plan then" said Donghae.

"Where should we go eat at" ask Eunseo, "let's go eat anywhere" said Donghae.

"Where do you want to go eat at Jiyeon" ask Changwook, "anywhere is fine" said Jiyeon, "let's go then" said Changwook as he took Jiyeon to a restaurant at the amusement park.

Donghae and Eunseo bought food from a different place from Jiyeon and Chagnwook, but yet, they met up at a table to eat. "Wha- Changwook-ah, you know how to feed Jiyeon dongsaeng" said Eunseo, "neh, before she'll always feed me, but now I want to change and feed her" said Changwook as he smile to Jiyeon.

"Let's eat then" said Eunseo.

While they were eating, Jiyeon didn't feel like eating, since she was having a hard time being near her ex-boyfriend who hurted her heart for so many times already and wants another chance from her.

"Should I just give him another chance" ask Jiyeon herself.

"Let's eat" said Changwook to Jiyeon. Jiyeon nodded and picked up the chopped stick and started eating.

As they got done eating, they had more fun at the amusement park and then they went to the karoke bar, "let's drink" said Donghae, "I don't drink" said Jiyeon, "just once, you'll only have one cup and thats it" said Donghae, "I don't want to drink" said Jiyeon, "dongsaeng, come on, just one cup" said Eunseo.

Jiyeon looked at Eunseo, "fine just one cup" said Jiyeon, as she drunk the one cup that she had. "Happy now" said Jiyeon, "let's party all night" said Changwook.

"Umm, Jiyeon-ah can you sing us a song" ask Changwook, "nega?" ask Jiyeon, "neh" said Changwook as he pushed Jiyeon to the spotlight.

The song Haru Haru by Rian was on and she looked at the crowd than at Changwook, and started singing.

Donghae was not paying attention until he heard her beautiful voice and turned to her slowly and continued listening to her singing. Changwook was smiling at her and so was Eunseo.

Donghae kept on looking at Jiyeon while she was singing, "what's this feeling" ask Donghae to himself. As Jiyeon got done singing everyone clapped for Jiyeon except Donghae, and she looked at him, yet she thought he still hated her or still felt awkward with her for accidentally holding his hand.