The Day

Meant or not Meant to be

Donghae and Changwook came back from buying food for Jiyeon and them. 

"Wow, you guys bought some delicious food" said Eunseo.

"Of course, since you're pregnant and we haven't ate, of course we'll buy good foods" said Changwook.

"Let's eat" said Eunseo as they were happy having a meal together.

A few weeks pass and Jiyeon and Donghae's big day came and people were coming into the company for Jiyeon and Donghae's wedding day.

"How's the bride doing?" ask Eunseo.

"I am doing fine" said Jiyeon.

"You look so pretty" said Eunseo.

"Thank you, will unni go sit down okay because I don't want you to be tire" said Jiyeon.

"Araso, you'll be okay being alone for now" said Eunseo.

"Yeah I will" said Jiyeon.

"Araso, see you later" said Eunseo, Jiyeon nodded.

Couple minutes pass Donghae came in the room.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" ask Jiyeon.

"I've come to see my beautiful bride before she goes on live with me" said Donghae.

"Oppa, they say it's bad to see the bride before the wedding actually starts" said Jiyeon.

"I know, but I couldn't wait to see how beautiful my bride is" said Donghae as he walk to Jiyeon and she stood up and Donghae hug her.

"You're so pretty Jiyeon" said Donghae, "thank you, you are handsome yourself too" said Jiyeon as she smile at him.

"Okay, I have to go now, I don't want anyone to know I came in here okay" said Donghae.

"Araso, go on" said Jiyeon as she watch him leave out of the room.

Donghae's sister came in, "oh unni you're here" said Jiyeon.

"Neh, it's been awhile, I am so happy to see that you're getting marry to my brother" said the sister.

"Thank you" said Jiyeon.

"Are you ready?" ask the sister.

"Of course" said Jiyeon.

The sister stay in there for awhile and finally her father came in to take her to start the wedding.

"And here comes the bride" said the preacher.

Jiyeon walked up on the stage beautifully and Donghae couldn't wait to get to hold Jiyeon's hand. Right when she got to the main point, Donghae bow to her father and bow to the father that took care of her and took he hand.

They did their wedding and everyone were happy for the both of them.

"Picture time" said the camera man. They took pictures of the bride and groom, then the bride and grooms parents and then the whole family.

"Are you guys ready?" ask Jiyeon as she was about to throw the flower. As the flower rised up and everyone was trying to catch it, the flower landed on Eunseo's lap.

Jiyeon turn around and smile, "unni, it's you" said Jiyeon as she smile at Eunseo.

"What is this for Jiyeon?" ask Eunseo.

"I'll be waiting for your invitation to your wedding okay" said Jiyeon.

"Araso" said Eunseo as the both of them started giggling at each other.

Donghae went behind Jiyeon and hug her, "this is the most memorable day that I'll never forget" said Donghae.

"Of course because this is the day me and oppa gets marry and live happily together right" said Jiyeon as she turn to Donghae.

Donghae nodded, "hmm, that's right" said Donghae he smile at Jiyeon.

"Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss" said the crowd.

Donghae and Jiyeon look at the crowd and Jiyeon was yet shy, Donghae pulled her in closer and she look at him, he smile and slowly went towards her and kiss her on the cheek.

The crowd started cheering and when they got done kissing, they were the most happiest people that day.

"Omma, appa, thank you for taking us here, we're going to go now" said Donghae.

"neh, have a good honey moon trip okay" said the mother.

"Omma, take care of yourself okay, we'll be back" said Jiyeon.

"Kudae, you take care of yourself too" said the mother.

"Araso, well appa, don't skip no meals too if we aren't around" said Jiyeon to the father.

"Alright, now the both of you guys have a fun trip, see you guys when you guys come back" said the father.

Dongahe and Jiyeon wave bye and went on the plane to their honey moon.

Jiyeon and Donghae went to Hawaii to their Honeymoon. Jiyeon was standing out in the dark in the balcony because their hotel was next to a sea view and she like the view.

Donghae came behind her and hug her from the behind. 

"I love you" said Donghae.

"I love you too oppa" said Jiyeon.

Donghae twisted Jiyeon for her to look at him face to face.

"Remember the first day, where you were so cruel and you really didn't like your life because of the way you were raise, but look at you now, a wonderful kind warm hearted woman" said Donghae.

Jiyeon smile at Donghae, "you observe me a lot huh oppa" said Jiyeon.

"Neh, of course, when a guy likes a girl, he wants to know how that woman acts" said Donghae.

"Aigoo" said Jiyeon as she gave him that look.

"But anyways, you turned out to be different than I thought. You turned out to become a wonderful woman. I'm so thankful that I met a wonderful woman like you. From now on, till now starting now, I am going to love you more and more and protect you until I stop breathing and will never let you drop one tear drop anymore" said Donghae.

Jiyeon smile and tears were about to come, "this is tears of love and joy" said Jiyeon as she hug Donghae.

"Oppa, you must love me a lot" said Jiyeon as she stop huggin Donghae, "from now on, I will only love you and you'll be the only man that will never be replace" said Jiyeon.

Donghae smile and look at Jiyeon. Donghae slowly went towards Jiyeon and kiss her on the lips, Jiyeon also kiss Donghae back. Donghae slowly walk backwards so that he can reach to bed while he was holding onto Jiyeon.

He put Jiyeon on the bed and kiss her, he then started taking their clothes off and put the blankets over them, "I love you" said Donghae as he kiss Jiyeon heavenly and started making love to Jiyeon.

Eunseo was sitting alone watching the stars, Changwook came to her and kneel down, Eunseo widen her eyes. "Oppa" said Eunseo.

"We've made a lot of mistakes in the past, to make things much easier for the both of us, I am proposing to you because I want to be there for you and especially for our new born baby, if you can accept this then you're the one that I'll love forever, I won't cheat behind you, I won't hurt you, I won't make you cry because I'm going to become a great father for the people in my life" said Changwook.

Eunseo tears drop, "neh, I will" said Eunseo. Changwook was happy and got up and hug Eunseo. Changwook then slowly put the ring on Eunseo.

"Now the baby has a father to love now" said Changwook, "kudae, thanks to you" said Eunseo.

"Changseo-ah, hurry and come to this world, appa can't wait any longer, appa will be the greatest father that you'll have in this whole wide world and appa won't fail you at all" said Changwook as he was touching Eunseo's stomach and was talking to the baby.

Eunseo smile and touch Changwook's hair, "thank you Changwook, I love you for being such a great person" said Eunseo.

Changwook smile and hug Eunseo, "aren't you cold, let's go inside" said Eunseo.

"Araso, let's go inside" said Eunseo the both of them went inside the house together.