About FATE

Meant or not Meant to be

1 week pass and Jiyeon and Eunseo was still in the hospital, the parents got really worry so the had to go to a professional to see what is really going on with the both of the kids.

"I had a dream about my daughter and Eunseo, that something bad happened in that dream and it wasn't a good dream at all" said Jiyeon's real mother, "well that dream, if you don't stop it, it might come true" said this teller.

All the parents look at the teller, "what are you talking about?" ask the parents, "I don't know if you guys are cautious about this but this is the real thing that is happening, it's fate, and it's messing with you guys, unless you guys want to stop this fate you guys have to do something about it" said the teller.

"What are you talking about, get straight to the point" said the father, "don't get scare or shock when you hear this," said the teller as she look at all of them, "the kids, Eunseo, she's having a baby girl right?" said the teller, "yes why?" said Eunseo's mother, "Jiyeon she is sick right" said the teller, "yes" said both mothers.

"Well, the thing is, they both got sick at the same time, and now it comes to the part where Jiyeon, if she doesn't get well she'll become that girl, and Eunseo can't give birth to the baby yet or it'll actually happen" said the teller.

All the parents widen their eyes and didn't know what to say when they heard of that, "what to do?" said Jiyeon's mother as she held her husband hand. "Thank you" said the father and they left.

They all went home and talk about getting people to do this traditional thing for both kids so that thing won't happen.

"Sorry I have to take the patient to her own room now" said the nurse, "okay, I'll come along" said Changwook, "are you her brother?" ask the nurse, "no, he is" said Changwook, "can her brother come with me first" said the nurse, "okay then" said Changwook as Donghae left with Jiyeon and Changwook stood back with Eunseo.

"What is happening here" ask Eunseo as she was laying on the bed, "our baby will do fine" said Changwook, "I hope so, it's been a week already, I want to go home" said Eunseo, "everything will be fine, let's wait until the parents come back okay" said Changwook, "okay then" said Eunseo as she held onto Changwook's hand and he held her's back and pat her hand.

"Our daughter, please get well okay, daddy is worry to see you like this, be healthy so that father can not worry, okay" said Changwook as he rubbed Eunseo's stomach.

"Oh she just kicked" said Eunseo, as she place Changwook's hand where it kicked and it kicked again and Changwook was really happy and was kind of relieve that she replied back to her father.

"Oppa, are you worry?" ask Jiyeon, "neh, I am worry to death that you won't get well, so hurry up and get well so that we can leave the hospital" said Donghae, "oppa, if anything happens, if anything happens, don't blame yourself, araso" said Jiyeon, "what are you talking about?" ask Donghae.

"Promise me that you won't blame yourself, promise me oppa" said Jiyeon, "araso I promise you" said Donghae. Jiyeon then started coughing and Donghae quickly helped her pat her back lightly. Jiyeon was coughing so much that she coughed out blood, she stopped coughing and looked at the blood.

Donghae stop patting her, he saw blood coming out of and he widen his eyes, "Jiyeon" said Donghae with a scare voice, Jiyeon look at Dongahe and put her hand down.

"Don't, please, whatever happens stay strong Jiyeon, I am here and I am going to stay strong for the both of us" said Donghae, "it's okay" said Jiyeon as she grabbed a napkin and when she grabbed for it, he head started hurting and she fell down but Donghae caught her before her whole body fell.

"Jiyeon, jiyeon-ah!!!" shouted Donghae, "nurse, nurse" shouted Donghae as he put Jiyeon on the bed and tried to wake her up. "Nurse" shouted Donghae as his tears ran down on his cheeks.

The nurse quickly ran into Jiyeon's room and did what they had to do, Changwook hear Donghae's voice, so he ran to Jiyeon's room and saw her laying there with nurses surrounding her. "Jiyeon-ah" as Donghae was trying to push the nurses to get near her, but then two guy nurse tried to stop him.

Chnangwook grabbed Donghae and held him, he cried on Changwook's shoulders, Changwook was in shock, so he didn't know what to do but stand there shocked.

"Please go outside for the moment" said a girl nurse as Changwook took Donghae and they sat on the seat. "Are you okay?" ask Changwook, "you know what if something happens to her what am I suppose to do?" ask Donghae, "you still got Eunseo," said Changwook, "to be honest, I love this woman, she's the love of my life, I am sorry Changwook, I can't hide the truth anymore, I love Jiyeon not like a sister, I love her with all my life" said Donghae.

"Donghae-ah" said the mother and father, Donghae look at his parents, the parents went up to Donghae and Changwook, "what did I just hear there?" ask father, "I love Jiyeon" said Donghae as the father slapped Donghae, "ahjussi, right now is not the right time to do this, Jiyeon is really sick, we can't go in her room right now, there are a lot of nurses there inside helping her, that's why we're out here" said Changwook.

Jiyeon's real parents widen their eyes and so did the parents that took care of her, "what happen to my Jiyeon" said the mother as she sat down and so did everyone else.

"Jiyeon, Donghae, son, what happened to her?" ask the mother, Donghae didn't say a word, "tell me what happen to my daughter" said the mother, "mianheyo" said Donghae as tears ran down his cheeks.

The father grabbed the mother from being all over Donghae, "calm down, we aren't sure what happened to her, let's wait and see what the nurses and the doctor have to say" said the father, the mother was crying and hugged the father.

"Is Eunseo in the room?" ask her parents, "she is" said Changwook, "we'll go see her okay, tell us what happens" said Eunseo's parents, "I'll go with you guys too" said Changwook as he took her parents to the room.

"Eunseo-ah" said the mother, "omma" said Eunseo as she was laying on the bed, "how are you feeling dear?" ask her mother, "I feel pain right now, but I think I can hold it" said Eunseo, "okay, do you need anything? Father and I bought you food" said the mother, "thanks omma, you can put it there" said Eunseo.

Eunseo was breathing kinda heavenly because he stomach was in pain, but she is only 7 months pregnant, "are you okay?" ask her mother, "how do you feel?" ask the father, "it's starting to hurt a little more and more omma" said Eunseo, "don't tell me this baby is going to be a premature baby" said the father as he look at the mother.

Changwook knew something was fishy so then he stepped out of the room and went outside the room, "premmature, Jiyeon being sick at the moment," said Changwook as he lift up his head and widen his eyes, "it can't be" said Changwook as he ran to her room, which was just three rooms from Eunseo's room.

"Did the doctors come out yet?" ask Changwook, "no" said the fathers. "Don't tell me that Jiyeon and Eunseo sickness and pain have a connection with each other" said Changwook, Donghae lift his head up and look at Changwook, "what are you talking about?" ask Donghae.

"A kid being premmature isn't so common around here, you know that too Donghae, Jiyeon being sick from the car accident, isn't something wrong here, and something that we don't know" said Changwook.

Donghae look at his parents, "what is he talking about?" ask Donghae, "we're sorry we kept it a secret to you kids, but it's really bad to even start with, if Jiyeon isn't ever getting well the baby Eunseo is having is going to be...." said the father as he stop, "stop, I understand enough" said Donghae as he got up.

"Where are you going?" ask Changwook as he grabbed Donghae's arm, "let go of me" said Donghae, "you can't just leave like this, you have two women who really loves you in pain at the moment and you're going to leave them like this?" said Changwook.

The parents look at Changwook and was confuse, Donghae stood still not moving, "if you take one more step, you'll never ever get to see Jiyeon again, and forever you'll see Eunseo in your life, you'll lose the woman that you love in your life" said Changwook.

Donghae was hesitating, but then he still continue walking away, "Donghae" shouted Changwook, "Changwook, what is the story behind Jiyeon and Donghae?" ask the parents that raised Jiyeon.

Changwook look at both parents, "I am sorry, but I shouldn't be the one saying this" said Changwook, "please, tell us why you said all that earlier" said the mother that raised Jiyeon.

Changwook took a deeo breath, "here it goes, the things is, Jiyeon and Donghae met when we threw a party at my place, ever since then they've been meeting each other, she got a job a Donghae's company, I was trying to get her back, it worked but then, as I notice, Jiyeon and Donghae spent more time together, they went to Jeju Island together.." said Changwook as the mother stopped him, "Jeju.. I remember that" said the mother, "continue please" said the father.

"Okay, well then when we went there I felt as if something happened between the two of them, when we got back, they both were acting weird, she quitted her job, and tried to keep her distance away from Donghae, but then one day Donghae's parents came and said that they're her real parents. They've bonned together more and more and hid their secret from all of us, Eunseo just found out not too long ago and I found out a long time ago, they were just trying to protect us all from getting hurt" said Changwook.

"And at the end, the both of them are the one that are hurting the most out of all of us" said Jiyeon and Donghae's father. "I am sorry, I do love your daughter, but isn't there a way that they can be together?" ask Changwook, "no way, they can't they're like siblings" said the father, "he's getting marry to Eunseo" said the other father.

Changwook just stood quiet and didn't say a word, cause now he is guilty for not telling anyone that the baby Eunseo is having is actually his and not Donghae's.

The doctor came out and everyone stood up, "how's Jiyeon" ask Changwook, "I'm sorry, if you have anything to say, right now is the right time for you guys to say your remainings to her, she doesn't have much time left" said the doctor as he walked away.

Both mother fell down on their knees and the fathers caught them, "our Jiyeon-ah" cried the mother, Changwook eyes started getting watery, he out his hands on his waist and cover his mouth with one hand and tried hard not to cry so hard.

"I'll be back" said Changwook as he ran to go look for Donghae. As he went to go find him, he found Donghae sitting on the ground and so he ran to Donghae and grabbed him up, "what are you doing here sitting alone here, don't you know that Jiyeon wants to see you, the only one that she loves" said Changwook.

Dongahe remove Changwook from him, "she's dying man, who knows what'll happen next, if you don't see her, and if it's too late, there won't be a next time man" cried Changwook, Donghae started crying silently.

"If you love her, go see her for the last time, at least see her so she'll be happy man, I'm sorry about everything, I'm sorry about everything man, I should've told you this from the start.." said Changwook as he was crying.

"The baby... The baby Eunseo is having is not yours..." said Changwook, Donghae widen his eyes and turned around, "The baby Eunseo is having is mine and I am sorry I haven't told you this till now, and Jiyeon she knew everything, I threaten her to not tell you, I'm sorry man" said Changwook as he was saying it man to man with Donghae.

"You tell me this now, when the woman I love is dying already?" shouted Donghae as he punch Changwook, "I deserve your punches man, I'm sorry I screw up everything" said Changwook, "I thought we were brothers for life" said Donghae as he walked towards the hospital.

Once he got in the hospital, he ran to her room all he can remember was this word, "oppa, I need to tell you something. Oppa promise me that if anything happen don't blame yourself" those words Jiyeon once had said to him.

"Jiyeon, miahneyo" said Donghae as tears ran down his cheeks. When he got to the room, he stopped and was breathing heavenly, he reached for the doorknob with his shaky hands, when he open the door, the mothers were crying and was saying her name. Donghae put his hand on his waist and one hand on his face and started crying.

Donghae went closer to Jiyeon and when he got to her, he fell on his knees and the parents gave him room, "Jiyeon, please be okay, I am so so sorry, please forgive me, I didn't know, I didn't know, Jiyeon, if you wake up, I'll do everything for you that I haven't done that I wished I did" said Donghae as he wasa crying on his knees.

A hand move to Donghae's hands and he stopped crying and looked up, "Jiyeon" said Donghae as he look at saw Jiyeon eyes still close, "Jiyeon, can you hear me?" ask Donghae as he look at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon slightly opened her eyes and saw everyone in the room crying and Donghae, "oppa" said Jiyeon as her tears came out, "you heard oppa didn't you" said Donghae.

Jiyeon tears came and Donghae smile and Jiyeon, Changwook close the doors and smile, "thank you god, for helping her out" said Changwook as he went to Eunseo's room.

"How's she doing?" ask Changwook, "ah, she's doing fine now, she just fell asleep," said the father, "that's good then" said Changwook as he went and sat next to the parents, "I have something that I want to discuss with" said Changwook, "what is it?" ask the parents.