Oppa Mianheyo

Meant or not Meant to be

Everytime Changwook leave the house Donghae will always come over and spend his time with Jiyeon although she doesn't want to, Donghae will always come over and spend more time with Jiyeon.

"Oppa, why are you always here?" ask Jiyeon, "because I want to spend more time with you" said Donghae, "why?" ask Jiyeon, "because I am going to get marry soon and I want to spend more time with the person I really love" said Donghae. Jiyeon stood quiet and didn't say a word at all.

"Oppa, you can't always come here, I don't want Changwook to know about this" said Jiyeon, "well it's better if someone knows about us right" said Donghae, "Donghae oppa, if you love me please don't ever come here and if you stop coming, I'll come to your wedding, if you keep coming I won't attend to your wedding" said Jiyeon, "is this a threat?" ask Donghae.

Jiyeon looked up at Donghae, "oppa, this is what we're meant for, please don't ever come here anymore" said Jiyeon, "what are you talking about huh? You want to see me go crazy" ask Donghae, "oppa! Do you want to see me go crazy too, I hate this, I hate this life, please leave" as Jiyeon shouted at Donghae, "fine, if that's what you want" said Donghae as he got his stuff and left the house.

Jiyeon started crying when he left, "mianheyo oppa, mianhe, I am so stupid" said Jiyeon as she kneel down on her knees. Donghae slammed the door and he walked to his car and drove off. Jiyeon heard the car and she ran outside to chase after him, Donghae wasn't paying attention and Jiyeon got ran over a car and she feel down on her head first, "Oppa" said Jiyeon with a weak voice.

Changwook came out of his car and quickly ran to Jiyeon and he took her to the hospital. They operated her and Changwook was there worrying about her, Jiyeon's parents came to the hospital and ran to the hospital. 

"What happened to her" ask her parents, "a car came fast and ran into her and I came out of my car when I saw that, I took her here as fast as I can" said Changwook, "is the person caught?" ask the father, "neh, the neighbors called the police, he's at the police station" said Changwook, "good work" said her father.

"Is my daughter going to be okay then" ask the mother, "I don't know yet, we'll see about that" said Changwook. Donghae got home and Eunseo than rung on his doorbell, he then went to go get the door and Eunseo was crying, "what happen" ask Donghae, "Jiyeon, Jiyeon-ah" said Donghae, "what about her?" ask Donghae, "she got into a car accident" cried Eunseo, Donghae widen his eyes and fell onto his knees.

Donghae drove Eusneo and him to the hospital, when he got to the hospital he ran to his Changwook, "what's wrong with her?" ask Donghae, he look at the door and was about to go in but then the nurses held him so that he couldn't come in.

"Jiyeon-ah!!!!" cried Donghae.

The doctors came out and they look at the whole family, "mianheyo, she's got a really weak heart at the moment" said the doctor, Jiyeon's mother fell unconcious and the father and Eunseo started calling out for the mother. Donghae just stood up and didn't say a word and left out of the sight.

"Donghae" said Changwook as he just watch Donghae leave. Jiyeon was brought to another room and was put to rest in the room. Changwook was taking care of Jiyeon as Eunseo and the father was taking care of the mother. "Jiyeon-ah, please wake up, please wake up" said Changwook as he held Jiyeon' hands. Eunseo opened the door slightly and started crying.

 "Mianheyo Jiyeon-ah, I didn't want to hurt you like this" said Eunseo as she started crying, "who ever done this to you, I'll pay them back for you, just don't please leave us, I'll leave you from here, just please don't leave us" cried Changwook as he started crying, "Changwook-ah, this baby of yours, what should I do? What should we do now? Huh?" cried Eunseo as she started getting weak.

Changwook came out of the room and saw Eunseo was about to fall and he caught her on time, "Oppa" said Eunseo, "gwenchanayo" ask Changwook, "neh," said Eunseo. Changwook carried Eunseo to the baby area and they took a ultrasound, "don't stress out so much, you're already almost 5 months in one more week, if you want to come in you can come in and see whether you have a boy or a girl" said doctor, "is that so" said Eunseo, "neh, and is this the father?" ask the doctor.

Changwook and Eunseo look at each other, "neh" said the both of them, "well next time you guys can come together and see whether you guys have a boy or a girl first" said the doctor, "araso" said Eunseo and Changwook.

Eunseo and Changwook look at each other and they had this awkward feeling together, "are you okay now?" ask Changwook, "neh I am doing fine" said Eunseo as she sat down on the chair.

"Changwook oppa" said Eunseo, "what is it?" ask Changwook, "Is Jiyeon and Donghae like this because of us?" ask Eunseo, "do you really want me to tell you the truth?" ask Changwook, "ani, I don't want to hear it, I don't want to know what's true or not anymore, all I care is to marry Donghae" said Eunseo, "araso" said Changwook.

Donghae stood in his room not saying anything, all he did was to prepare himself for that wedding, there were a lot of things going on his head, but he still managed to do what's best for the family.

Eunseo always came to visit Donghae but he didn't say a word to her at all, he didn't say much when she mention about going to visit Jiyeon at the hospital. "Oppa, you have to go, it's a real serious thing right now for all of us" said Eunseo, "it's okay, I am preparing myself for the wedding" said Donghae, "oppa, I already told you, we'll postpone it until the day Jiyeon wakes up and gets better to attend the wedding, I want her to attend the wedding too" said Eunseo.

Donghae didn't say a word whenever she mention about Jiyeon, "Oppa, mianheyo, if I am putting you through a rough path, but please go visit her, she's been in the hospital for 6 days now" said Eunseo as she close the door and left the house.

Jiyeon was till sleeping on the bed in the hospital and didn't wake up yet. "Jiyeon-ah, please wake up and let' go home now" said the mother, "honey, don't stress so much, it's not good for your health" said the father, "honey, if there's no Jiyeon I don't want to live, we just had her back and now we're losing her again, I can't do that anymore" cried the mother, "I know, I know" said the father.

Jiyeon's parents that took care of her also came to the hospital and the mother started crying really hard and the father also cried really hard, they patted Jiyeon's head and wishes her to awaken and talk to them again.

"Jiyeon-ah, it's mother, I'm here to see you now, wake up" cried the mother, "what took you guys so long to come here" ask the father, "Jiyeon's mother got sick and we couldn't come, I didn't let her because she'll cry a lot and it's not good for her health" said the father, "neh, it's harsh to see that our daughter isn't doing well" said the father, "neh, how long will she be awaken" ask the father.

Both father look at Jiyeon, her birth father said that he doesn't know, it's on her fate now whether she's meant to live or not.

The next day Eunseo and Changwook got the results and it was a baby girl that she has, Eunseo and Changwook was really excited and Eunseo hugged him really tightly and slightly cried.

Eunseo went to go show the picture to Donghae he smile and look at the picture, "it's appa, my baby girl" said Donghae as he touch Eunseo's stomach, she felt this guilt and almost didn't let him touch her stomach.

"Appa, will be a great father for you, I promise that nothing will happened to you okay" said Donghae as he touched the stomach and rub Eunseo's stomach, she felt happy at one time and she felt guilty the same time, not knowing what to do.

Jiyeon finally woke up and saw her parents sleeping, "Omma, appa" cried Jiyeon as they heard her voice they woke up and went to Jiyeon, "Are you okay now Jiyeon-ah" said both mother, Jiyeon cried and nodded to both her mothers, "Omma, I am sorry for not visiting you when I was gone with the other family- and omma I am sorry for leaving the house and made you worried" cried Jiyeon, "it's okay" said the mothers.

Both father smile and held each other's shoulders. "You raised her strong and well" said Jiyeon's real father, "ani, we raised her strong together and we will continue doing that" said Jiyeon's adopted father, they both smile and look at Jiyeon.

Changwook and Eunseo came in the room and saw Jiyeon awake, Jiyeon knew that she had to forget the past and live on, "Jiyeon-ah" said Eunseo, "unnie" said Jiyeon, "how are you doing? Are you doing well?" ask Eunseo, "neh" said Jiyeon, "are you hurt" ask Changwook, "ani" said Jiyeon, "that's a relief" said Changwook and Eunseo.

"Neh, where's Donghae" ask his father, "he wouldn't get out of his room" said Eunseo, "it's okay, he's probably still shock and worry like all of you guys" said Jiyeon as she stopped the conversation about Donghae from the family..

Couple of days past and Jiyeon finally got to go home from the hospital, but then she had to take great care of herself because she has a really weak heart after the car accient. The parents also talked with the driver and they made a great deal with each other so that one another won't get hurt in the future.