Chapter 2

Blossoming Love: A Serendipitous Encounter for an Arranged Union
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongkook and Jihyo's second meeting was arranged as a date to get to know each other better.

Jongkook had remembered that Jihyo loved reading books, so he decided to suggest going to a coffee book shop for their date.

Jihyo was excited about the idea and agreed to meet Jongkook at the bookstore.

When she arrived, she saw Jongkook already waiting for her inside the café with a warm smile.

"Hi Jihyo, you look beautiful today," Jongkook greeted her, taking her hand and leading her to the table he had reserved.

"Thank you, Jongkook, you look handsome as well," Jihyo replied, blushing slightly.

As they sat down and ordered their drinks, Jongkook asked Jihyo more about her interests in books. Jihyo happily talked about her favorite genres, authors, and reading habits, while Jongkook listened attentively. Jongkook also shared his interests in reading and shared some of his favorite books.

They discovered that they both enjoyed reading mystery novels and decided to recommend some to each other. As they sipped their coffee and talked, Jihyo felt more comfortable around Jongkook. She found that he had a great sense of humor, was a good listener, and had a kind personality.

Jongkook, too, found himself feeling more drawn to Jihyo's warm smile and gentle demeanor.

He felt a connection that he hadn't felt before with anyone else. As the date was ending, Jongkook asked Jihyo if she would like to see him again, to wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter