Chapter 7

Blossoming Love: A Serendipitous Encounter for an Arranged Union
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo couldn't wait to surprise Jongkook with her own proposal. She had picked out a beautiful ring and spent hours planning the perfect date for him. She texted Jongkook to meet her at the movie theatre that evening. As they sat in the theatre watching the movie, Jihyo's heart was beating fast with excitement.

After the movie finished and the lights came on, she turned to Jongkook and took his hand.

"Jongkook, you have shown me so much love, respect, and kindness since we've been together," she said.

"I couldn't imagine my life without you. Will you marry me?"

Jongkook was taken aback by Jihyo's proposal, his eyes widening in surprise. But then he broke out into a huge grin, his heart filled with love for her.

"Of course, I will marry you, Jihyo," he said, taking her into his arms and giving her a deep kiss.

Jihyo felt tears of joy streaming down her face as they hugged each other tightly.

They spent the rest of the evening discussing their future together and making plans for their upcoming wedding.

As they walked out of the theatre hand in hand, Jihyo knew that she was the happiest woman in the world, and filling with so much love for Jongkook.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter