Chapter 4

Blossoming Love: A Serendipitous Encounter for an Arranged Union
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they were driving back from their hiking date, the weather suddenly took a turn for the worse. The rain started pouring heavily, and they soon realized that it was going to be difficult to drive through such weather conditions.

Jongkook pulled over at a parking area, and they both got out to take a break from the drive and wait for the rain to stop. Jihyo was feeling a little bit cold, and she didn't have any warm clothes with her. Jongkook sensed that Jihyo was feeling cold and asked her if he could hug her to keep her warm.

Jihyo was surprised at his gesture, but she felt safe and comfortable with him, so she gave him permission to hug her. As Jongkook wrapped his arms around her, Jihyo felt a sense of warmth and comfort. She was grateful for such a sweet and respectful gesture from Jongkook.

They sat like that for a while, chatting about their day and admiring the beauty of the rain. As the rain stopped and they got back into the car and continued their journey, they both felt a deeper connection between them.

Jongkook's small gesture had made Jihyo feel cared for and appreciated, and Jihyo's response had made Jongkook feel more confident and comfortable with her.

They both knew that this was the beginning of something beautiful, and they were excited to see where their relationship would take them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter