Chapter 5

Blossoming Love: A Serendipitous Encounter for an Arranged Union
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they arrived at Jihyo's place, Jongkook got out of the car and opened the door for Jihyo. Jihyo found this sweet and funny and thanked him for being a gentleman. Jongkook responded with a smile, saying that he tries his best.

Both of them didn't want the day to end, but they knew that they had to say goodbye for now. They talked for a little bit longer before Jihyo suddenly stopped him and gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek. Jongkook was surprised but delighted at the unexpected gesture.

He thanked Jihyo and told her that it was a wonderful day. Jihyo smiled at him, feeling giddy and happy as she watched him drive away. She knew that their relationship was progressing, and she was excited to see where it would lead.

She couldn't wait to plan another date and spend more time with Jongkook. As she went inside her apartment, Jihyo couldn’t stop thinking about the beautiful scenery they had seen during the hike and how Jongkook had made her feel loved and cared for during the rain.

She felt grateful to have met such an amazing person, and she knew that their future together was bright.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter