Chapter 6

Blossoming Love: A Serendipitous Encounter for an Arranged Union
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Jihyo got ready for the fancy dinner, she couldn't help feeling a little nervous. She knew that Jongkook had planned this dinner for a while, but she didn't know what to expect. She put on her best dress and headed towards the restaurant.

As she arrived at the restaurant, she was surprised to see both their families and friends waiting there. Everyone cheered as they saw Jihyo walk in, and Jongkook walked towards her with a bucket full of roses and a beautiful ring in his hand. Jongkook got down on one knee in front of everyone and asked Jihyo to marry him.

Jihyo was shocked and couldn't believe what was happening. She looked at Jongkook, her eyes filling up with tears of happiness and love. Jongkook declared his love for her and how much he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her.

Jihyo knew that Jongkook was the man she wanted to marry, and without any hesitation, she said yes. Everyone cheered and hugged them as the happy couple rejoiced in their love. The rest of the evening was filled with lots of love and laughter as they celebrated their engagement.

Jihyo couldn't believe how perfect the day had turned out. She knew that their love for each other will last a lifetime and they were meant to be together forever.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter