The End.

Blossoming Love: A Serendipitous Encounter for an Arranged Union
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo and Jongkook were the happiest they had ever been. They had each other, their two beautiful children, and a life filled with love and laughter. As they looked back on their marriage, they realized that it hadn't always been easy.

There had been challenges, obstacles, and trials to overcome, but they had always tackled them together, and their love had only grown stronger. Jihyo looked at her husband with love and admiration in her eyes.

"You know, Jongkook, I realize now that I couldn't choose a better husband or father than you. You have been my rock through all the difficulties we faced, and our children adore you. I am so grateful for everything you do for us, and I will always choose you no matter what."

Jongkook smiled, feeling his heart swell with love.

"And I, Jihyo, could not have asked for a better wife or mother to our children. You have always been there for me, supporting me through thick and thin, and our children love and respect you so much. I am grateful for every moment we share together, and I will always choose you in this life and the next ones, because our love will always shine and be forever ours."

Their eyes met, and they knew that their love would endure through any challenge or obstacle that came their way. Together, they would build a lifetime of happiness and love, and their children would grow up knowing the true meaning of love and family.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter