Chapter 1.

Blossoming Love: A Serendipitous Encounter for an Arranged Union
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongkook and Jihyo were both nervous as they entered the room where they were scheduled to meet for the first time. Their families had arranged their marriage, and they had only seen pictures of each other.

Jongkook, a tall and handsome man, dressed in a suit, entered the room first. He looked around nervously, hoping that he would like the woman he was about to meet.

Jihyo entered the room, looking demure and scared. She wore a traditional dress, and her hair was tied in a bun. She was surprised at her own reaction to the man.

She had not expected Jongkook to look so handsome and kind. As they sat down, both tried to hide their nerves.

Jongkook spoke first, "Hello, I am Kim Jongkook, and you are?"

"I am Jihyo. Nice to meet you," she replied.

There was an awkward silence for a moment before Jongkook spoke again.

"So, Jihyo, do you have any hobbies?"

Jihyo looked at him and said, "I like to paint and read books."

Jongkook smiled and said, "That's great. I like to play sports and hike in my free time."

Jihyo smiled, and they began to talk more about their interests. As the conversation flowed, the air around them became more comfortable.

As they walked out of the room, both Jihyo and Jongkook had a sense of relief.

They had both enjoyed their first encounter and were excited to see where their arranged marriage would take them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter