Dread [KrisYeol]

Gege
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol sighed as he walked home from school. His bottom still stung from the punishment he had received from Xiumin last weekend. As much as he tried to behave, it seemed trouble always found him somehow. 

 

Chanyeol sighed heavily as he walked through the front door. He knew what was coming as soon as he saw Kris’s stern expression.

 

"Go to your room and wait for me," his Gege said firmly. Chanyeol trudged slowly up the stairs, dreading the conversation to come.

 

Once in his bedroom, he sat glumly on the edge of his bed. His mind replayed the events of the weekend - the fight with Baekhyun, getting spanked by Xiumin. He decided honesty was his only option, even if it meant more pain.

 

After what seemed like an eternity, Kris entered. "Well?" he asked, crossing his arms expectantly.

 

Chanyeol took a deep breath. “Baekhyun and I argued. He was kicking me under the table and I yelled at him. Xiumin and Luhan made us both go to our rooms."

 

Kris raised an eyebrow. "Is that all?"

 

Chanyeol squirmed, unsure how much to admit. "Xiumin...spanked me. With his hand and belt."

 

"I see. And how did you behave after that?"

 

Chanyeol's cheeks flushed with shame. "Not very well. Baekhyun and I fought again at school today."

 

Kris shook his head disappointedly. "Chanyeol, we've talked about using your words, not your fists. Why must you keep disobeying?"

 

"I'm sorry, Gege," Chanyeol said in a small voice. "Baekhyun makes me so mad sometimes. I don't mean to fight, it just...happens."

 

Kris sighed. "You're nearly a young man now. It's time to start taking responsibility for your actions. What you did was unacceptable."

 

Chanyeol knew he was right. Tears welled in his eyes as he pleaded, "Please Gege, I'll do better. Don't spank me again!"

 

"I'm afraid you've left me no choice, young man. Now, over my knee." He gestured sternly.

 

With a quivering lip, Chanyeol obeyed, dreading the painful retribution to come but knowing he only had himself to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter