I DON'T WANNA! [Chanhun]

Gege
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sun’s rays poured through the windows of the practice room. It was just past nine o'clock. It seemed like a perfectly nice day, except for the boy who was sulking in the corner of the room. He just stared out the windows of the room, not talking or engaging with the other group members in any sort of way. He was secretly wishing he could have been one of the people walking outside the building. Anyone else’s life seemed easier than his right now.

 

Reaching in his pocket, he retrieved his blue cellphone. He began to pound on the keyboard as he texted. Getting no sympathy or comfort from his friends, he turned his phone back off and returned it to his pocket.

 

“Sehun,” Chanyeol called. “We need to start practicing. Let's go.”

 

“Okay,” he said in a slightly annoyed tone. 

 

Kai had noticed Sehun’s mood when they arrived at the practice room. He didn’t know why he was upset, but he decided to try and comfort the younger one. 

 

“Hey Sehun,” he started. “Are you feeling okay? You seem a bit off…” 

 

“I’m fine!” he blurted out. 

 

Kai was taken aback. The boy was usually carefree and pretty easy-going. Regardless, he didn’t push the envelope. He didn’t want to upset Sehun any further. 

 

Chanyeol must have noticed the exchange and felt the need to say something to the younger male. 

 

“Oh Sehun!” Sehun visually jumped at the stern tone of the older boy. “That is enough of your sulking and attitude! I don’t know what’s going on with you but it is no excuse to be rude to others. This practice is for the good of the entire group. Tao and Suho-Hyung need to work on their solos and Xiu-Hyung needs to get more practice with the group.”

 

“So, everyone but me?” Sehun retorted. 

 

“Young man! Behave yourself! I will not put up with this type of attitude!”

 

Sehun stopped responding as Chanyeol walked off. Kai gave Sehun a soft smile and reattempted to comfort him. 

 

“The sooner we start, the sooner we’ll be done,” he said softly. To that, Sehun just rolled his eyes. 

 

They began practicing starting with the group choreography. Everyone seemed to be doing just fine, so Sehun didn’t really understand why they needed to practice; he continued anyway not wanting to upset Chanyeol again.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter