Curfew [BaekLay &TaoLay]

Gege
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lay considered himself to be many things. He saw himself as a leader, a mentor, and sometimes, a father-like figure to the younger group members. He loved all of the members uncontrollably. So, out of all the trouble the younger members get into, any trouble that puts their lives on the line upsets him the most. 

 

Long story short, Baekhyun and Tao had decided that they wanted to spend a night out, which was fine with the older members as long as they were back by a certain time. Tonight, this time happened to be nine p.m. 

 

By ten o’clock, Suho was in full panic mode with Xiumin trying to calm him down. Kris was calling Tao non-stop as was Chanyeol who was phoning Baekhyun every two minutes. Oh they were going to kill the boys. Kill them, bring them back to life, kill them again, and then take them out for ice cream. That’s what they were going to do. 

 

As Suho was heaving and panting with worry, Yixing decided to do the most productive thing possible and go out looking for the boys. He grabbed the keys for his car and headed out the door. Just as he was about to get in his car, he noticed two shadowy figures approaching him from the darkness of his right side. 

 

“Huang Zitao! Byun Baekhyun! Do you know what time it is?!” he demanded, as he approached them. They both had guilt written all about their faces. Tao was looking like a nervous wreck as he had gone extremely pale. Baekhyun was chewing on his bottom lip which made Yixing worried as he could hurt himself. He brought his finger up to tap the underside of Baekhyun's chin along with a look of warning. Baekhyun immediately let go of his lip, casting his gaze downwards. When neither of them responded, he surprised them by grabbing each one’s ear and pulling them back to the dorms, ignoring every plea for mercy, protest, and whine. 

 

As they entered the dorm, there was a split second of silence before all of the older members erupted into a mix of relief and anger. Kris immediately grabbed Tao’s arm, which led to the younger one erupting into a mess of sobs. 

 

“Kris ge, I’ll take care of it,” Lay said gently, trying to calm the angry dragon. Tao pushed himself into Lay trying to avoid Kris’s wrath. Kris sighed and nodded, letting go of the young panda’s arm. Yixing then dragged them, still by the ear, up the stairs and to his bedroom. There, he let go and pulled out a wooden share from his desk and a share from suho’s desk. 

 

“Sit,” he said authoritatively. The boys immediately rushed to sit in the chairs, as Lay towered over them. 

 

“You two scared the group badly. You scared me! Poor Suho Hyung almost had a heart attack.”

Tao looked down at his hands, playing with the hem of his shirt, and Baekhyun kept his eyes glued to the floor. 

 

“You two! Look at me! Now! I’m talking. Not the floor.”

 

Baekhyun gathered his courage and looked up into the furious, waiting eyes of his older counterpart. 

 

“That means you too, Tao.” The shy boy was already trembling. In his mind, this was all Baekhyun’s fault, he didn’t want to stay out that late. Reluctantly, he brought his eyes up to meet Yixing’s.

 

“Now, you two know why I’m upset,” Lay started. 

 

“But we really weren’t out that late anyway!” Baekhyun exclaimed. This made Lay raise an eyebrow at the younger. 

 

“You two were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter