Naughty Panda [Taoris]

Gege
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sultry summer heat had arrived, and Tao was free from the confines of school. His mind was consumed with thoughts of pleasure and excitement. His friend had arranged a party to celebrate the start of their summer vacation, and it promised to be a wild affair. The older brother of Tao's friend was known for his liberal attitude, allowing Tao to indulge in any desire that took hold of him. And when this man threw a party, it was a hedonistic extravaganza that left Tao's senses reeling.

 

Tao was well aware that Kris was not fond of his drinking habits. Whenever Tao got sloshed, he would lose control and go berserk. Although Kris didn't mind Tao sipping on a glass of wine during group dinners, he drew the line when it came to parties. No way was Tao allowed to get wasted under Kris's watch.

 

Xiumin and Luhan were rather lenient towards him. Thus, when Tao expressed his desire to venture out, they were generally accommodating, provided he returned before the of midnight and a designated driver escorted him back home.

 

"Hey, hold up," Xiumin said. "You might wanna check with Kris first." Wait, what? Check with Kris? Did Xiumin forget he's older than Kris?

 

"Tao, doesn't your say-so trump Kris's?" asked in a casual tone.

 

"Yep, it does," he says. "I'm just trying to give you a heads up so you don't end up with a pissed off dragon."

 

He be right. Kris ain't gonna take kindly to it and Tao be seekin' his blessin'. It may seem a bit peculiar 'cause he be nearin' nineteen, not quite reachin' the age of majority, but that be when big brothers start to ease up.

 

Tao damn well knew that obeying Xiumin and Luhan like a good little boy would be a weak move. Can't Kris just break the damn rules for once? Hell no. Kris ain't no rule-breaker. He ain't gonna let Tao get away with it. But like the little brat he is, Tao still has to ask Kris like it's no big deal. Maybe Kris will catch on that Tao really wants this and let it slide. Tao decides to keep it short and sweet:

 

Arriving at the counter, he drawled out, “My mate's shindig ought to be a jolly good time,” eyeing Kris with a sly grin and a hint of mischief in his voice. ‘OH . What was that?’ Tao thought to himself. 

 

Tao thought Kris was up against a wall with that one, but lo and behold, the older boy surprised him.

 

"If there's drinking at that party, you're not going," he said firmly, his eyes fixed on Tao.

 

Damn. 

 

"But Xiumin and Luhan had already given their approval."

 

"You better drop that now, unless you want me to put you over my knee."

 

"Kris!" Tao bellowed, his cheeks flushing with anger. "You best watch yer tone, boy, or I'll have to take ya over my knee.!" The whole group turned their attention to Tao, their eyes wide with shock and anticipation. Kris spun around to face him, his eyebrow raised in defiance. This was not lookin' good for him.

 

Tao was fuming with anger! All he craved was to attend a lousy party, but Kris had to humiliate him in front of the entire gang, including Sehun and Kai. That was just downright disrespectful!

 

“Why do you have to be such a !?”

 

Tao experienced remorse for his utterance immediately upon its departure from his oral cavity. Kris initiated a menacing advance towards Tao. In a seamless maneuver, Kris hoisted Tao onto his shoulder.

 

“Gege, what the- Put me down!”

 

The older only responded with a crisp swat to Tao’s backside and tosses him on to the couch. 

 

Kris stood tall, his arms crossed in front of him as he glared at the person in front of him. "Now, what did you just say to me?" he demanded, his voice low and dangerous. His eyes narrowed as he waited for a response, his heart pounding in his chest. He knew he shouldn't let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter