What am I to You?

Granting Requests Pt 3 [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OTP: moonsun

 

Prompt: Based of recents events, I’d love to see your take on Byuls pov while Yong was on ig live and flirting with Sodam the whole time while Byul was just quietly driving her. Will she be jealous? Tease Yong?

 

A/N: Gotta be honest, this is one of the stupidest i’ve written and i should be sorry for not taking the prompt seriously but i’m laughing my off so really, i have no regrets— but like, you did kinda ask me what’s my take and honestly im too unserious so…

 

-

 

In Byulyi’s beloved car, Yongsun was— as she always is— by her side, the co-pilot that decided having a live would be a spendid idea.

 

Not that Byulyi really grew a backbone to oppose her.

 

So really, Byulyi’s just in it for the ride— or, she’s in it because she’s the driver and had no choice but to be in it.

 

It would have been fine— or even great if it were just them and the radish brigade or the radish plus (whatever the mamamoo+ fans are called).

 

But noooo Yongsun’s too dense to notice the tighter grip and drier aura of Byulyi. Either too dense or too preoccupied— flirting with someone else.

 

Byulyi thinks of what to do, really. She could be petty and tease Yong. But she can also be honest and ask Yong.

 

Ask Yong what? Hell, how should anyone but Byulyi know?

 

Which is the problem— Byulyi doesn’t know. She’d been given advice, from her own student in the Art of Parasocial relationships: don’t jokingly flirt with someone you like, unnie. It worsens everything.

 

Maybe Wheein is on to something with her advice. Because for some reason the actual maknae of the group also cryptically texted her a question that’s been left unanswered and bugging Byulyi’s mind.

 

When is playful flirting no longer playful and is just flirting, unnie?

 

Maybe Hyejin was hinting something with her question— having not contacted her ever since, as if it was a rhetorical question for her situation.

 

Seems like the kids were on to something but Byulyi can’t tell what. So for the rest of the pretty quick live, she’s just driving and thinking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter