Persona 3

Granting Requests Pt 3 [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OTP: wheesun

 

Prompt: Could you make wheesun arranged marriage storyy👉👈

 

A/N: You know this is probably not how you envisioned it at all. But like, you should have expected this by trusting me with your request so really, am I to blame? (right answer: no im not)

 

PS: NOT A PERSONA GAME REFERENCE, I have NOT played a SINGLE persona game. But there are several other game references here… i wonder if you guys can get them all....

 

-

 

A double crosser. A sudden heir to the throne. A woman of vengeance.

 

The responsibility of being the new ruler was upon her despite being the younger sister. Not because she was better or because of anything that sparks sisterly rivalry— no. It was just because Yongsun is single.

 

No suitor interested her, so as a last attempt to ensure something worthwhile happens to their daughter, she was told to be married to the king.

 

The same king that had been enslaving her people, the same widowed loser that thought it was fun to burn those who disagree with him.

 

A manchild for a king. Or you know, very on par with the other kings that tried to steal land they don’t own.

 

Disgusted by this arranged union— it was not set in stone that Yongsun is to be married. Just courted to the point of having no choice.

 

The adopted youngest daughter fled.

 

-

 

There are several layers to being an adopted child of a white family— in the west. First layer, one most obvious, is that she isn’t white. Whatever the hell that’s supposed to mean.

 

More accurately, she isn’t of european descent. But that’s nothing that money cannot convince people otherwise.

 

Hence the second layer, she— or at least her Lady Sun persona— is one of the most beloved—by men and women alike.

 

Which is truly paradoxical to the third layer. She, Yongsun, has three other persona’s. An asian worker— just above slaves but treated all the same— and the deadliest one, an assassin in broad daylight, a scorpion out of the sands.

 

Basically, she’s Lady Sun, the beloved daughter of a respected and celebrated merchant of a colony. But she is also Kim, a cotton-factory worker. And at the same time, she’s also a scorpion of the sun.

 

In other words, Yongsun has so many names— none of them… were hers. She also dropped and abandoned her lady Sun persona— ever since being on the run for a trap that leads to arranged marriage. Making her jump from being Kim to scorpion.

 

Speaking of which— she’s titled scorpion of the sun b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter