Under the Table

Granting Requests Pt 3 [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OTP: moonsun

 

Prompt: what if during a fansign yongsun finds byul so attractive it makes her really , but she can't act on it until they're done talking with fans.

 

A/N: I'm fine with non-aus but man the brain gymnastics I had to go through to write 400 words of barely any non-au spice is hilarious. Not my forte guys. Really isn't.

 

-

 

Handheld microphones are… well, hand held. But when you don’t need to talk much, when listening is your role, spacing out is easy.

 

Suddenly, hands held microphones are forgotten on the table as hands get a little adventurous. Legs a bit daring.

 

And there’s just something about Byulyi today. Yongsun can’t quite name it. Was it the boxer strap protruding her low waist joggers? Was it the generous view of skin?


She can’t help but wonder as, under the table, her foot breaches through Byulyi’s loose joggers, feeling skin as she drags it– slow, upward.

 

She continues to… space out as she relishes at the lump going down Byulyi’s throat. Her voice stutters as Yongsun keeps… wondering.

 

Byulyi finally had enough when Yongsun started including her hand into the mix as the fanmeet continued. And Byulyi’s saving grace is that… well, they can’t remain seated. 

 

Byulyi immediately stood up when Yongsun’s hand trailed closer and closer to her abdomen, teasing the garters of her briefs.

 

It s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter