No matter how little

Granting Requests Pt 3 [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OTP: wheesa (angst) then hwasun (fluff)

 

Prompt: Could you do a hwasun/wheesa one? like wheesa angst and then yong comes in from nowhere n she comforts hyejin (hwasun fluff) so yeah basically starts angsty wheesa and ends fluff hwasun

 

A/N: no one will believe this but I actually started this before Quid pro Quo but stopped because I like wheesa too much to make angst. So I left it unfinished… but, well, here it is. Since I’m writing shorter oneshots I’m wondering if that’s better or not. (i say that as I write something of usual length for me)

-

 

“You don’t know me.”

 

That’s one of the most painful to say to someone you’ve been with for so long— added salt to the wound if they’re aware that they don’t and— and that’s why they’re trying. Over and over.

 

Hyejin just holds onto the bourbon glass, her eyes swell as she bites her lip in silence. Furrowed brows as she focuses on not letting a single tear drop.

 

Because— because if she cries, that means she’s right.

 

She’s right that she cares so much— yet it wasn’t enough.

 

Or maybe she’s the twit in this story— in their together.

 

“Yeah, and I don’t like it.” Hyejin breathes out, index finger and her thumb squeezes her shut eyes, still trying to not cry. Still trying.

 

Wheein looks away— towards the window, but then back at her empty glass. Her hand goes to her own chest, as if she’s been stabbed by honesty— as if she herself was in denial before finally speaking the truth. Her other hand parts from the glass, dragging on the wood as it reaches the edge— she wants to push her chair back and leave. 

 

But she hesitates. Both hands finding the edge of the table, nails turning white at her grip on it. “I hate that— I hate that I lost who I am trying to be with you.” Wheein gulps, head low as her short platinum hair goes to the front of her face. Her hands move it away as she wipes obvious tears. “It’s just—”

 

Hyejin breathes out, if this is the end of the line for them, then it’s fair game. Whatever she’ll do now is for herself. Is because she wants to regret nothing at a finished chapter. She turns Wheein to face her, seeing such a defeated look again, Hyejin doesn’t make Wheein the reason for her every breathing moment this time.

 

“Not easy?” Hyejin didn’t mean to give her voice a bite, she didn’t mean to make Wheein flinch as she held her. Damn it— she just wants her to look.

 

At least,

 

One last time. 

 

“Or is it because leaving is easier than telling me you’re unhappy?” She asks again— it’s just painful to see your efforts to help reduced to ruination, a woman even lonelier than before— Wheein can’t even look her in the eye. 

 

Hyejin’s hand went up from her arm to shoulders and up to cup her cheek, make her look.

 

Wheein eventually faces her, but her eyes wander somewhere else, her own hand goes to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter