Chapter 2: We meet again

It All Started When He Borrowed Her…

“Everyone is really busy with their exams this week” she said and Seohyun just nodded agreeing with her. Then her gaze stops as she saw someone looking at her. “Hey Seohyun-ah” hse elbowed her “Uh?” she looks at her. Sooyoung stays away from the gaze and looks at Seohyun “He’s that guy who borrowed my pen” she reported to her “What guy?” Taeyeon overheard their conversation. Sooyoung looks at her and told her about the guy “So what do you want me to do? Go to him?” she jokingly said “We will go to him?” Seohyun also followed “Yah! What are you two talking about?!” she looks from left to right as she scolded them “You don’t even know that guy” she added. “Yah! We’re just kidding” said Taeyeon who is writing down on her paper.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, that’s the girl I’m talking about” he said to Kyuhyun but Kyuhyun didn’t hear him because he is busy listening to his iPod. Siwon looks at him because he didn’t respond then took out one earphone from his ear “Wae?” Kyuhyun was shocked by Siwon’s action. “I said she was the girl” he semi-pointed on Sooyoung’s direction “That girl?” Kyuhyun was not referring to Sooyoungg but to Seohyun “I think you’re looking at the wrong girl Kyu” “Mian” “Should I return this to her now?” he asked himself “I’ll return it” Kyuhyun volunteered “Aish, you and your senses again” he complained “Maybe I’ll just return this to her when I see her again” he added as he place the pen inside his bag.

 

“I’ll be going first girls” Jessica said as she stood up from her chair and arranges her things inside her bag “Arasso” Yuri was still focused on her laptop “See you tomorrow Sica” Sooyoung told her and then she went out from the library.

 

“We’ll be going guys” Leeteuk announced as Tifanny and Heechul stood up from their chairs. “Arasso hyung. Bye Fanny-ah” Siwon waved to the three of them. When the three already left “Siwon hyung, do you like Tifanny?” he interrogates him. Siwon looks at Kyuhyun and gave him a little laugh “No, why would you say that?” “Nothing, I just noticed that you always hang out with her” Kyuhyun stated “Well that’s because we are cousins, duh!” he revealed “Oh chincha?” unbelieving him “Fine, then don’t believe” as he stood up. “Hyung, wait for me” Kyuhyun stood up and hurriedly fixes his things and then ran to Siwon who is about to go out from the library.

 

“Aigo! I think that guy does not have any plans on giving my pen back” Sooyoung ranted

“Think positive unnie” Seohyun remarked as she stood up from her chair

“Where are you going?” Sooyoung questioned

“To the comfort room, to fix myself. I’ll be leaving soon” she said as began to walk away from them. “Seohyun is really growing up. Hehe” Sooyoung proclaimed “I know right?” Taeyeon responded as she was seriously writing “What are you writing?” Sooyoung asked as she leans in closer to Taeyeon and looks at what her writing. “Do people also read what you are writing?” she asked again “Of course, I guess…keke…now mind your own business now. I’m busy writing” she ordered her.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________

and as promised...here's the 2nd chapter...

i will still be making the 3rd chapter...so hope you all will wait for the update...

that's all...thanks...XD

love ya'll♥♥ :*