Vacation together?

It All Started When He Borrowed Her…

“Hey Youngie!” a male voice called her name. She looks back and saw Siwon “Hey oppa!” she called back. Ever since that day, they have gotten really close to each other, like brother and sister do. As Siwon reached her, “Hey, where’s your chingus?” “Where are yours?” she questioned back “Yah! I asked you first!” he complained “I asked you second” she and giggled. “Aish this girl” then turns around and pretends to walk away. *Huh! I’m sure she’ll stop me* he thought confidently but as he had walked far from her already *Why isn’t she calling me?*

*Huh! Does this guy think I can be easily fooled? Huh! He’s wrong!* she thought

Siwon stopped walking and went back to her “Oi! Why are you here?” she asked frankly “Neo! You should have stopped me!” he acts childishly as he pouts “Hahaha! I knew it! You were just testing me, well sorry Mr. Choi, I can’t be easily fooled you know” she said proudly “Neo…neo..aish!” he scratches his hair and Sooyoung just laughs at his childish act.

After some time, their friends arrive one by one “Yah! What took you so long?” Sooyoung scolded her friends “Hehe…mianhe Sooyoung unnie” Seohyun, the maknae, apologized in a cute way “Ugggh! I hate it when you do that” Sooyoung can’t resist Seohyun’s aegyo. “Wah! Kyeopta!” Kyuhyun exclaimed out loud and made Seohyun blushed and hides behind Yoona. “Hahaha, Kyuhyun is love struck by Soehyun’s cuteness” Donghae “Yah hyung!”.

 

They all meet again in their school for the signing of their clearances. After they have done it, they stayed at the lobby. “So what are we doing now?” Yesung asked them “Obviously, sitting down” Yuri replied philosophically. “Well obviously you’re also talking” he teased back “Well yeah that also” she agreed. While the two were arguing with each other, Sooyoung and Siwon were talking in another bench across them. “So what are you planning on doing this vacation?” Siwon asked “Well maybe take summer class?” she questioned. “Eh? Not sure?” “Well it just depends on the grades I will receive. Oh I hate it when I get an F” she buried her face under her palms. “I heard that you’re actually intelligent, so getting an F will be the farthest star away” he encourages her. She quickly looks up “Mehrong”! she sticks her tongue out to Siwon and he just smirk at her action. “How about going on vacation together?” Siwon suddenly suggested “Ne?” the young brunette was surprise to what Siwon had said. “I mean, if it’s okay with you” “Well it’s okay with us!” the others overheard the conversation.

 

 

__________________________________________________

they are going on a vacation together??