Somebody that I used to know

It All Started When He Borrowed Her…

SOOYOUNG

The first week of classes went by so fast. Well first weeks are really boring because some students are still enrolling so we didn’t really have a proper class.

This will be the second week and I guess classes will be in full swing, meaning study…study…study.

I’m in the lobby right now. Wondering why I’m alone? Well stupid Siwon said that we should be in all our classes together. Hell I didn’t know that Taeyeon unnies schedule or the others schedule is different??!! So unfortunately, I’m stuck with Siwon oppa for the rest of the semester. *sigh*

“Hey Youngie” speaking of the devil. Here he comes.

He sat beside me, just looking at me. What’s his problem?

So I just look at him, “What?” I asked him.

He just smiled. *dug dug* *dug dug* why is my heart beating like this?

“Nothing, I just like to stare. Problem?” he just me in a way as if he’s a gangster *vomit* that look doesn’t suit him at all.

“Yes I have problem with that. I don’t like people staring at me” I answered. Well yes that’s true.

“But I’m the only one here. So basically I’m not a people, but just a person.” Like what the hell Siwon? Are you gonna answer me philosophically now?

“Whatever Siwon-ah” I just shoved his face away from me.

“Hey, why are so early today? I thought our class is still 10am”

Yeah, our class is at 10am but I’m here in school and its still 8:30am. Too early right?

“Nothing, I just got bored at home that’s why I came here early. Well you? Why are you also early?” I asked the same question.

“Well I just met with our new basketball teammate” he answered. It’s still the 2nd week of classes and the basketball team has already recruited a new member.

“Only one member?”

“Well yeah…but we’re still having try-outs. We just have to get this guy for the team. He’s a transferee actually and he’s really tall, and plays really well”

Woah! It’s the first time he’s praising another guy than himself.

“Is that you Siwon oppa?” I pretended as if I don’t know him as I hold his face.

“What are you doing Sooyoung?!” he said as he takes my hand away from his face.

“Well anyways oppa, when can I see this guy you are talking and praising about?” I asked him.

“Praising?” I heard him repeat what I just said, “What?!” he asks.

“Hahaha…nothing oppa. Well I was just asking, when can I meet this new team mate of yours?”

 

THIRD PERSON

Sooyoung was just looking at Siwon when,  “Oh here you are!” he pointed at the person who was walking to where they are.

“Sooyoung, he’s our new team mate. The one I’ve been talking to you” Siwon introduced the guy as soon as he arrived.

Sooyoung looked at the guy and was shocked to see who it was. Her eyes became wide and just couldn’t believe what she’s seeing.

Siwon on the other hand was confused on why their faces where full of schock.

“K…Kr…Kris?” Sooyoung asked looking at the guy.

“Sooyo…Sooyoung?”

“You two know each other?” Siwon asked to the both of them.

Sooyoung looked at Siwon, “Well…kin…kinda” she answered him, “Siwon-ah…I think I gotta go now. See you later” she picks up her books and bag and is about to walk away when,

“It’s nice to see you again Youngie…I hope we’ll meet again” Kris said before Sooyoung could walk away from them.

 

 

--sorry for not being active for the past how many months...just been busy with school and everything :)
--please do leave your comments :)