Give me back my pen

It All Started When He Borrowed Her…

The next day came and another final exam will took place. Sooyoung left her phone at home that she is not able to text Seohyun and Yuri. She arrived at their school and she directly went to their room. When she arrived at their room, they were already students busy studying. *Aigo, I haven’t studied again for this exam. Eottokhe??* she thought to herself. Sooyoung is not the type of girl who is fond of studying but despite this, she can get very good grades. She decided to go inside and sat on a vacant chair.

 

Siwon on the other hand was already in the classroom talking to his friends. He was busy reading his notes that he didn’t notice anyone who entered the room. “Hey Siwon, isn’t that the girl from yesterday?” Donghae elbowed him when he noticed Sooyoung enter. Siwon immediately looked at the front and saw “Where?” he asked as he just saw their other classmates. “That girl!” he pointed to the girl who is sitting alone in front. Siwon looked carefully at the girl that Donghae pointed but he didn’t recognize her. “Aigo!” Donghae whined. Siwon just went back into studying and after how many minutes their teacher arrives.

 

Sooyoung is sitting alone in front waiting for Seohyun and Yuri to arrive. When the two girls arrive, they didn’t sit beside Sooyoung because they were no available seats near her. “Seohyun-ah! Yuri-ah!” she called them. The two girls looked at her and signaled her that they will just sit there and Sooyoung just nodded. There exam started and again, they are very serious in answering it. After an hour, as usual, Sooyoung always finish first among all her classmates. She went out first and stayed outside to wait for Seohyun and Yuri. She was busy looking at the cars and motorcycles passing by their building that she didn’t even noticed that someone was beside her.

 

Siwon on the other hand finishes the exam together with Donghae. Both of them went out and waited for Kyuhyun to finish. As they went out, Donghae stood up beside a girl and Siwon stands beside Donghae. So that means, Donghae is in the middle. “Bro, the exam was hard” Donghae scratches his hair. “Hahahaha, don’t tell me you didn’t study again?” he guessed that somehow comes true. “Yah! Do you really see me as that? Aigo” Donghae swayed his head from left to right. Siwon lightly punched him and that made him nudge on to Sooyoung. Sooyoung is pushed and Donghae quickly apologized to her “Mianhe miss. I didn’t mean to” he apologized. Sooyoung looked at them “Ne, gwenchanna” she smiled at them. Then Donghae elbowed Siwon and leans closer to him and whispers something to him. Siwon looked at the girl and ‘snap’ *Ah! The pen girl! I saw her again, today. I think I should give this pen back* he thought as he took out the pen from his bag. Siwon moved pushed Donghae aside and went closer to Sooyoung. “Hey miss” he called out but she didn’t hear him. “Siwon, she’s listening to her iPod, she can’t hear you” he reported. Siwon saw that she was indeed listening to her iPod and no other way to get her attention then to touch her repeatedly.

 

Sooyoung is listening to her iPod to wait for the time, when suddenly someone touches her repeatedly, and when she saw who it was “Neo!” she semi-shouted. Siwon was taken aback to what she said “Give me back my open!” she ordered him. Siwon gave her a what-the-hell look. “Yah! Would you just chill? I’m going to give your pen back” he holds the pen up. Sooyoung tries to snatch it from Siwon’s hand but Siwon was fast that it was out of view now. “Yah! Where is it?” Sooyoung asked as she didn’t saw her pen in his hand. “You are so hot-tempered.” Siwon commented on her attitude. “Yah! Why didn’t you give my pen back yesterday when clearly we met each other at the library” she recalled with a more calm tone. “I was going to give your pen back but then, you were with your friends yesterday” he rebutted. “My girls don’t bite you….”she glares at him. “Here” handing out the pen that was hidden in his pocket. Sooyoung yanks it from his hand and turns around from him. Siwon just smiled at her action for he know that she is really not like that.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

another chapter...

siwon gave sooyoung her pen back..

what will happen next?