Bubbly girl

It All Started When He Borrowed Her…

“Here” handing out the pen that was hidden in his pocket. Sooyoung yanks it from his hand and turns around from him. Siwon just smiled at her action for he know that she is really not like that.

After some time, the bell rang, Seohyun and Yuri were finished from the exam. Siwon and Donghae were still outside because Kyuhyun was still inside. Seohyun and Yuri already went out and found Sooyoung with a grumpy face. “Unnie, what’s wrong with you?” Seohyun asked in confusion. “Eopseo” she replied blankly. Seohyun glanced over to Siwon and remembered “Hey! Give the pen back!”. Siwon was shocked as to why she also know about it “I already give to her” he said. “Oh gomawo. Hehehe I thought it was still with you” Seohyun replied kindly. “Yeah it’s okay. I hope your friend is okay right there” he teased Sooyoung who was still sulking. “Hehehe, don’t worry, she’s cool” said Yuri “Tssss” Sooyoung was annoyed “Yah! Who are we waiting for?” she asked patiently “Yoona unnie” Seohyun replied “Oh yeah…I nearly forgot…hahahaha” she laughed and that made Siwon know that she really is a happy girl. Seohyun once again glanced over Siwon “What’s your name?” she suddenly asked “Siwon. Choi Siwon. And you?” “Oh chincha? You’re a Choi too?” she was surprisingly asked “Ne, wae?” “Hyung, I think she’s a Choi too” a male voice spoke out from behind. Siwon look back and saw Kyuhyun “Oh hey Kyu” “Oh I’m not a Choi. She is” pointing to Sooyoung who is talking to Yuri. “What’s her name?” Siwon asked. Seohyun called her and Sooyoung went over to them “What?” “Unnie, he wants to know your name.” Sooyoung looks at Siwon “Nan Sooyoung” she introduced herself “Choi Sooyoung?” Siwon makes a guessing face and Sooyoung was surprised how he could know her family name “Ho-how…how did you know that?” Siwon smirked and Seohyun giggled “That what you call magic my sister” “Sister? Me? Your sister? NO WAY!” she shouted.

 

Sooyoung, Seohyun, Yuri and Yoona are walking going to a nearby stall selling many kinds of food. Siwon, Kyuhyn, Yesong, and Donghae were there eating and talking among themselves. “Siwon hyung, who was the girl that you were talking earlier?” he asked “You mean Sooyoung?” “Ani, the other one. I think she’s the maknae also” he smiled “Yah! Why are you smiling?” Yesung “scolding” him “Wae? Am I not allowed to?” he answered philosophically. Then Donghae saw 4 girls buying sushi.  “Hey guys, isn’t that the girls earlier?” he nudges them. Kyuhyun immediately looked around and saw that innocent face he like. Kyuhyun is about to stand up but then Yesung held his wrist and pulls him back to sit “Wae?” he curiously asked “What do you think you’re doing?” “Going to her. I wanna know her name hyung” he bluntly said “Well we’re going together” then he pulls Kyuhyun and went up to them.

 

The girls are ordering sushi, Seohyun and Yoona are chit-chatting when two boys went up to them “Annyeong!” the young lad greeted. Seohyun examines the face “Oh you’re the boy from earlier” she remembered. Kyuhyun smiled “Kyuhyun imnida” he offers his hand “Seohyun imnida” she shook his hand. Yesung elbowed Kyuhyun “Oh yeah…he’sYesung hyung” Seohyun smiled at him also introduced Yoona to them. Then she called Sooyoung and Yuri over and they introduced each other. “Hey, why don’t you join us?” Yesung offered “Oh yeah sure” Yuri agreed. When they reach there, Sooyoung immediately noticed him. “Oh hey sis!” he again. “Oh hey bro” she teased back. “Yey! They’re siblings now” Yoona said happily “NOT!” Sooyoung said frankly. A smirked formed in Siwon’s face. It seems that the 8 of them have known each other for a long time when it is only a day since they know each other. Little by little. Sooyoung is being more herself around them and showed that she’s a really bubbly girl and not the bossy and snobby girl they see earlier.

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________

please do leave comments...XD

hope you like this chapter...

and sorry if it's boring...:(