Truth or dare?

It All Started When He Borrowed Her…

 

All of them are having fun throughout the day. When night fall comes, they made a bonfire at the seashore with all of them encircling it.

“Alright…so who will spin the bottle?” Leeteuk called their attention and they all look at him. “Me? Wae?” he asks them.

“You’re the one holding the bottle so it’s you who should be the one spinning it” Taeyeon answers him.

Leeteuk rolled his eyes and spins the bottle.

The bottle spins and it stops tight in front of Kyuhyun.

“The maknae!” Siwon shouted.

“Aigoo…” Kyuhyun complained.

“Truth or dare?” Leeteuk asks him.

“Hhhmmm…I’ll take dare” he chooses dare that caused the others to .

“I want you to hug the girl whom you think is the most beautiful girl in the world” Leeteuk tells him the dare.

The others rejoices as Leeteuk said the dare he wants Kyuhyun to do. The girls are pushing Seohyun back and forth, side by side. Kyuhyun, on the other hand, were teased by the boys, also pushing him side by side.

Seohyun is feeling nervous and doesn’t know why as Kyuhyun is approaching towards her. Kyuhyun is just feeling shy as he is walking towards where Seohyun is. He stops right in front of Seohyun and bends down a little just to hug her. The others squeal as Kyuhyun hugs Seohyun and lightly kisses her forehead afterwards.

Kyuhyun went back to where he is seated gaining teases from the other boys. Seohyun couldn’t help but hide herself with her palms and she could just feel her cheeks burning up and being red.

“For the next person” Kyuhyun is now the one who will spin the bottle.

He spins the bottle and after how many seconds of spinning, it finally stopped pointing to Siwon.

“Hahaha…Siwon oppa is next!” Sooyoung cheered for him.

“Hyung! Truth or dare?” Kyuhyun asks him.

“I’ll with truth” Siwon confidently answers him.

“Arasso…I just want to ask if you really love Youngie” Kyuhyun smirks.

“Yah! Kyuhyun oppa! What kind of question is that?!” Sooyoung complained shouting and pointing at him.

“Yah! I’m asking Siwon hyung” says Kyuhyun.

Siwon on the other hand really doesn’t know what to do, so he answered “Yes” that made the others go wild and cheered loud. “But…BUT!!” he interrupted them. “…but only as a sister or a friend” he cleared things up.

“Whatever Siwon oppa! Clearly you like Sooyoung unnie” Seohyun teases him and Sooyoung playfully hits her arm.

“Enough of that!” Siwon demanded “Let’s just continue with the game” he suggested and then spins the bottle.

The third person to be asked is “Yesung!” Siwon shouts.

“I choose trutuh!” he picks immediately.

“Alright…so what’s your status with Yuri now?” he asks.

“Ooooohhhh” the others are curious too.

“Well…we’re actua---“ he was cut off as Yuri immediately covers his mouth, preventing him from talking more.

“Wait! Wait! Don’t tell us!” they just can’t believe that they are thinking of the same thing.

“Yuri unnie! Why did you not tell us that you and Yeseung oppa are now together?!” Seohyun tells her.

Yesung get Yuri’s hand covering his mouth and held it tightly up high so everyone can see.

“Hul!” the girls just can’t believe it.

“Wae? What’s wrong with you girls?” the boys asks them.

“Yuri-ah is so picky that no boys has passed her standards and here we are now seeing her with Yesung oppa” Yoona tells them about it.

Yesung could feel that Yuri is uncomfortable, “Next person is?”! he spins the bottle this time, “The next person is Sooyoung! The so called “sister” of Siwon” he again.

“I also choose truth!” she answer immediately

“Do you also love Siwon?” he just have to question that.

“Well yeah…as a brother too” she answers immediately.

“It doesn’t mean that you two have the same surnames, it makes you two siblings already…hell no!” Donghae philosophically concluded his stand.

“Whatever guys!” the two Choi’s told them.

 

--they may have the same answers, but, was is really the truth? Or they are just denying it? We all know that Siwon likes Sooyoung…but does Sooyoung also likes Siwon?

--please leave comments..:))

 

also...please support me newest fic

Ma Boo