Chapter 1: The pen

It All Started When He Borrowed Her…

“Aigo! Where is that girl?” he complained as he keeps on looking from left from to right.

Back upstairs, Sooyoung and the three girls were still inside the comfort room fixing themselves and keeps on talking about stuffs. “Omo!” Sooyoung said in shockingly as her eyes grew bigger “Wae?” the three girls asked in confusion as they looked at Sooyoung in the mirror “My pen! I totally forgot about it” she pouted “Who borrowed your pen?” Yoona asked “The guy who was sitting next to me earlier” Sooyoung answered “Ooohhhh!!! Bye-bye to penny now” Yuri “Yah!! That was my first pen her in college” she said childishly “C’mon! We’ll do down now unnies! Maybe the guy is still there” said Seohyun as she went out first then the three followed. When they reached the second floor again, Sooyoung was shocked that the once filled classroom was now an empty classroom “Huhu…my pen is gone” she ‘cried’ “Don’t worry unnie, you’ll see that guy around the university anyway” Seohyun tries to calm her down “Arasso” she nodded pouting. “So where are we going now?” Yoona asked “Well, I have to go ahead of you gals, I still have things to do” she bid goodbye “Bye unnie!!” they all said. “Let’s eat!” Sooyoung suggested “Aigo, food is always on your mind” Yoona stated and Sooyoung just giggled. The three girls went to a nearby canteen and bought foods, many foods for just the three of them.

 

Siwon and his friends are jut roaming around the campus since they still don’t have any exams. “Hey Siwon hyung, are you planning on finding the girl?” Kyuhyun asked as he takes a into his ice cream “Wae?” “Just asking” “You’re gonna find her for me?” “NO!” he protested. Siwon seemed to remember that she is also his classmate on one of the subjects they have. “Oh I remember her from one of the subjects” he suddenly said “What subject?” Donghae asked “I just can’t pin-point into it yet” he said unsurely “Well you will when you see her again” Donghae said.

 

The next day, Sooyoung doesn’t have any scheduled exam but just went to school and meet her friends. “What are you doing her Youngie?” Yuri asked her as she reached them sitting at their buildings lobby “Wae? Am I not allowed to be here?” she philosophically asked. Yuri didn’t add more for she knew that Sooyoung won’t stop on giving her philosophical answers. “So where are we going now?” Taeyeon asked. Sooyoung was startled as she did not know that Taeyeon was at her back “Woah! You scared me Taeyeon unnie” looking at her dumbfounded “Yah! You and you’re teases again. Stop that!” she scolded her “Hehehe…mianhe unnie” she uses her aegyo voice to calm Taeyeon down. No one can resist Sooyoung’s aegyo even the boys who were just sitting nearby except for one “Aish Sooyoung! Stop that! It does not suit you!” she coldly said. “Hhhmmmmppphh!!!!” Sooyoung snobs her as she folded both her hands. “Aish!” Jessica is annoyed by Sooyoung’s reaction. “Kaja!” said Yuri as she stands up “Eodi?” asked Taeyeon “We’ll go to the library” “Wae?” asked Sooyoung “To study?” she gave a questionable face and Sooyoung and Taeyeon just laughed at Yuri. “Aish! I know what you are thinking! Stop that!” embarrassed Yuri said “Kaja!” Jessica drags Yuri away from them. Sooyoung and Taeyeon were still laughing and when Taeyeon noticed that they are already walking “Yah! Wait for us!” she called out and the two of them ran to them.

 

“What are we doing here?” Kyuhyun asked quietly

“Leeteuk hyung is studying for his exam this afternoon” Siwon answered

“Then why are we also here? Are we even gonna stusy?” Kyuhyun asked

“Will you two just shut up. I’m also trying to study here” Heechul reprimanded them

“Siwon oppa!” a girl approached them and sits beside Siwon. “Oh hey Fany” he greeted “What are you doing here?” he asked “Gonna be studying also together with Heechul oppa. We are in the same class” she said. Tifanny then went beside Heechul then they both studied together. Siwon was just playing with a pen, spinning it round and round in his finger. “Hey hyung, look at that girl. She spins the pen better than you” Kyuhyun praises the girls’ ability. Siwon looked at the way Kyuhyun pointed and saw the girl “Yeah” he said flatly. He was still looking at the girl when he noticed the girl beside her.

 

Taeyeon is spinning her pen in her fingers, Yuri is surfing the net, while Jessica is studying for her exam. “Taeyeon unnie, can you teach me how you do that? I mean the spinning thingy” clueless Sooyoung asked “No way!” “Wae?” she backs a little bit “Eopseo” she insisted and Sooyoung pouted. “Hey unnies” a girl approached them and sits beside Sooyoung. The 4 of them looked at her and greeted her “Hey Seohyunnie”. Sooyoung and Seohyun talks, Taeyeon is still spinning her pen thinking on what she’ll write next on her story and the two were still doing the same. Sooyoung looks at everyone in the library “Everyone is really busy with their exams this week” she said and Seohyun just nodded agreeing with her. Then her gaze stops as she saw someone looking at her.

 

__________________________________________

first chapter posted...XD

 

the story behind this story is when someone borrowed a pen from me during our final exam in one of my subject...then until now, we see each other but he never gave my pen backT_T

the rest pure fiction...kekeke...i just get the idea from there...and i even know him...

 

 

so that's all..i'll posting the next chapter maybe this evening...not yet sure..

thank to my 3 subbies..:D