In the hotel room

INFINITE - MyungYeol short stories

002 : In the hotel room 

MyungSoo and SungYeol sleep together in a hotel room, like always, but last night they read some fanfictions about them and SungYeol wonders about it.


 

SungYeol and MyungSoo were both laying on their bed, Infinite was back in Japan and they both 'had' to share a room after playing rock-paper-scissors.

MyungSoo actually lost on purpose to sleep together with his best friend.

It was night and everyone went to sleep. Slowly every sound in the hotel quiet down, leaving only the staff that prepared everything for the next morning.

MyungSoo was staring at the ceiling when he heard SungYeol move around in his bed. He faced him and saw that SungYeol was looking at him. 'What's wrong Yeolie?' He asked.

SungYeol smiled with his nickname. 'I was thinking something weird.'

MyungSoo nodded as to motion him to go on. 'About what?' He asked when SungYeol didn't talk further.

SungYeol averted his eyes and lay back on his back to stare at the ceiling. 'I was thinking about those fanfictions we read the other night.'

MyungSoo heart started to beat faster but he tried to keep his voice steady.

They read some fanfictions because they thought it was funny to read about them but then they came across a fanfiction what left them dumbfounded and wondering. 'What about it?'

SungYeol lay on his side and looked at him. 'About what people write down, that they write scenes like this one, where we are in a hotel-room and then we start to kiss.'

MyungSoo gulped and trembled.

SungYeol continued. 'Don't you think that's stupid? That there are actually people that ship us together?'

MyungSoo looked at the ceiling and answered soft. 'Why is that stupid?'

He closed his eyes and regretted saying that. 'I mean...'

SungYeol looked at him. 'It's not really...stupid.'  He said after a while thinking, leaving MyungSoo surprised.

'Mingsoo?'

MyungSoo looked back at him and saw SungYeol sitting up and biting on his lip, contemplating what he wanted to say.

'What?' MyungSoo asked tired, he wanted to sleep, tomorrow they had a tight schedule and all the sleep he could get was welcome.

SungYeol looked at him but then shook his head. 'Nothing.' He lay back down and closed his eyes.

MyungSoo closed his eyes for a minute before opening them again.

He was curious now, that damn SungYeol.

'Yeol, what did you want to ask?'

SungYeol shook his head. 'Nothing, go back to sleep.'

MyungSoo grumbled and kicked the blanket off him to go over SungYeol's bed. 'SungYeol! Tell me.'

SungYeol looked up at him, his blanket was just under his eyes, leaving only SungYeol's eyes and hair visible. 'Nothing MyungSoo, go back to sleep.'

MyungSoo shook his head and jumped on SungYeol. SungYeol shrieked and tried to push MyungSoo off him, but MyungSoo grabbed him and they turned and wrestled until MyungSoo had him strong in a grip, he straddled SungYeol, the blanket was kicked down.

They both breathed hard and MyungSoo came closer, trying to control his own racing heart. 'Now tell me.'

SungYeol closed his eyes. 'Let's play truth or dare.'

MyungSoo sat surprised up. 'What?' He asked confused.

SungYeol still had his eyes closed. 'It's the only way you'll make me say it.'

MyungSoo sighed and got off him and sat on the edge of the bed. 'Fine, who starts?'

SungYeol smiled and sat up. 'Me, truth or dare?'  

MyungSoo rolled his eyes. 'Truth.'

SungYeol stared at him and bit his lip again. 'Did you ever think about kissing me?' He asked soft.

MyungSoo's heart started to race Oh god, should I tell him the truth, I can't do that, I... He looked at SungYeol, ready to tell No when he saw SungYeol's eyes and breathed out. 'Yes.' He averted his eyes to look at his hands in his own lap.

SungYeol was quiet, too quiet for MyungSoo and when he looked slowly up to stare at SungYeol, he saw SungYeol also staring at him.

'It's your turn now.' SungYeol said soft, saying nothing else.

MyungSoo blinked but then he remembered. 'Truth or dare?' He asked.

SungYeol breathed in. 'Truth.'

MyungSoo trembled. 'Did you ever think about kissing me?'  

SungYeol was again quiet just when MyungSoo wanted to look up he heard a whisper. 'Yes.'

He looked surprised up to see SungYeol now blushing. SungYeol looked everywhere but not him. He grabbed SungYeol's hand who looked frozen at MyungSoo's hand on his.

'Since when?' MyungSoo asked.

SungYeol looked at the wall. 'I don't know, since long? You?'

MyungSoo answered. 'Same,  so it's not because of those fanfictions that you are asking this?' He asked SungYeol.  

SungYeol looked back at him shook his head. 'No...it's not.'  He looked at MyungSoo and smiled. 'Now that  I get that off my chest, let's go to sleep.' he pushed MyungSoo off the bed and wanted to grab the blanket on his foot-end to pull it over his head and disappear from MyungSoo's sight when MyungSoo stopped him.

'SungYeol.' He said soft.

SungYeol trembled, swallowed and then looked back in MyungSoo's eyes. Eyes that now looked a little different at him.

MyungSoo came closer.

'What?' SungYeol asked soft, his eyes sometimes leaving MyungSoo's eyes to stare at his lips that came dangerously close.

MyungSoo also stared at the lips that haunted his dreams for a long time now and leaned closer to close the gap between their lips. To finally let his dream come true. 

 

 


A/N: MyungYeol is love, okay?! ♥