Why SungYeol doesn't act anymore

INFINITE - MyungYeol short stories

 

004 : Why SungYeol doesn't act anymore

SungYeol talked to their managers why he isn't called for an audition, their managers answered him and SungYeol went back home, a little upset but he understands the managers. MyungSoo noticed fast that there is something wrong with him.

 


 

 

Jeong looked at JungRyul who on his turn stared at YoungJun.

'We thought about this, SungYeol,' JungRyul said when he turned his attention back to SungYeol.

SungYeol had his head down he listened to the managers but wanted to cry when he heard everything.

Lee Jung Yeop sighed. 'I'm sorry SungYeol but we think this is the best for now....'

SungYeol shook his head, trying to hold back his tears. 'I understand the decision, hyungs,' He said soft.

He looked up to look at his managers and the CEO. 'I promise to do my best.' 

They all smiled when he said that. 'We are sure you will, fighting! SungYeol.'

SungYeol held his fist up and faked a smile. 'Fighting!'

 

He left the company and walked back to the dorm, biting on his lip to hold back the tears, he knew the managers were right, but it still hurt.

SungYeol opened the door of the apartment and walked slowly to the dorm-door, typing in the password. He heard the familiar noise that it opened and went inside.

SungJong and MyungSoo were sitting in the living room, talking to each other about MyungSoo's new drama. The others were already gone to sleep.

SungYeol walked fast past them to go to the bedroom but MyungSoo saw SungYeol's face and knew there was something wrong. SungYeol closed the door of the bedroom and a second later MyungSoo walked in.

Right, they sleep in the same bedroom. SungYeol realized too late.

SungYeol walked to his bed and lay down, ignoring MyungSoo's stare on the back of his head.

MyungSoo stared at DongWoo and when he was sure that he was asleep he walked to SungYeol's bed. SungYeol had his back facing Myungoo but suddenly he felt the mattress moving down, knowing that MyungSoo sat on it. 'Yeolie, what's wrong?' MyungSoo asked soft.

SungYeol closed his eyes before answering him. 'Nothing's wrong, go back inside.'

MyungSoo placed his hand on SungYeol's shoulder who shrugged it off.

MyungSoo sighed. 'If you want to tell me, you know I'll listen.' He walked slowly to the door, hoping that SungYeol would stop him but SungYeol didn’t.

'Good night, Yeolie,' MyungSoo said and closed the door behind him to go back to SungJong.

 

The next morning, SungYeol woke up and looked at his clock. He slept longer than usual but that was because he didn’t have any schedules today (what a surprise). He looked at DongWoo’s bed and saw that he was gone.(probably a schedule)

SungYeol got out of his bed to look up, to see that MyungSoo was also gone.

They probably all had schedules except me. He grumpily thought.

 

He walked in the living room when he saw MyungSoo sitting on the ground, watching television, his script in front of him. 'Don't you have a schedule?' SungYeol asked and walked to the kitchen. 'MyungSoo shook his head, no, studying script.' He said. MyungSoo looked up when he saw SungYeol disappearing in the room and he stood up.

SungYeol walked fast to the coffeemaker to get his daily dose of coffee when MyungSoo stood behind him and back hugged him, SungYeol froze but relaxed soon in MyungSoo's arms. They were alone, it didn't matter.

'Is everyone gone?' SungYeol asked to be sure. MyungSoo hummed and kissed him in his neck before turning him around to place a kiss on SungYeol's lips. 'We are alone.' He said and stepped away.

'Now tell me what's wrong?' MyungSoo said.

SungYeol sighed and grabbed his coffee to drink from it and walked past him to sit at the table. 'I talked to the managers.' He said when MyungSoo sat down next to him.

MyungSoo looked surprised. 'Why?'

SungYeol glanced at him before turning his attention back to his coffee. 'I asked why I hadn't had any calls from directors or offers to audition.'

MyungSoo looked worried because he knew that this bothered SungYeol a lot.

'And?' He asked careful, not knowing if he wanted to know the answer, seeing how upset SungYeol had been last night.

SungYeol's fingers played with his now empty cup. 'Hyungs said that they wanted me to be more confident in my singing first, before they will give me the change to act in drama's again.'

MyungSoo was quietly listening to him. 'I'm sorry.'

SungYeol shook his head and tried to smile. 'Don't be, I know that I have to work hard to be more confident in singing, I am in a boyband, I should sing!.'

MyungSoo nodded hard. 'You should, you have an amazing voice, SungYeol, I love your voice so does every member and the fans.'

SungYeol smiled at him and bent forward to kiss him fast on his lips to thank him. 'Thanks MyungSoo.'

MyungSoo pulled him closer to hug him. They stayed this way for a while. MyungSoo was thinking about a way to distract SungYeol from his worries. He brought SungYeol lips to his. 'But I like it more when you moan my name.'

SungYeol blushed and pushed him hard away. 'ert!'

MyungSoo grinned. 'You know that you like that.'

SungYeol stood fast up, not answering him and ran away to the bedroom, realizing too late that's where MyungSoo wanted him to be.

MyungSoo corned him and put his hands on both sides of SungYeol. He kissed him but then looked in his eyes. 'Seriously Yeolie, you should be more confident.'

SungYeol sighed, his hands resting on MyungSoo's waist. 'I will try.'

MyungSoo shook his head, moving his lips to SungYeol's neck. 'Don't try, do your utmost best, promise me!'

SungYeol nodded and MyungSoo looked up to stare in his eyes to see if SungYeol meant it and smiled contently before he moved his lips back to the spot he loved the most on SungYeol's neck, the spot that gave SungYeol a lot of feelings.

'MyungSoo!' SungYeol moaned and tried to push MyungSoo away. 'The members will come back soon!'

MyungSoo hummed in his neck. 'They know about us.' He said before attacking SungYeol's collarbone again. 

 


A/N : Every short story in here is like that  I can continue it for more or maybe one day merge it in one story.
Not sure that will happen though. xD

Enjoy ~♥