The Shanghai Incident

INFINITE - MyungYeol short stories

003 : The Shanghai Incident

MyungSoo is mad when he wants to eat and the fans won't let him. He goes back up and SungYeol follows. SungYeol gives him some chocolate because that's the only thing he has to eat, chocolate makes you better...


MyungSoo slammed his plate down and left SungYeol alone with that fan. He stormed out the dinning area trying to get past persistent fans that tried to take pictures of him. SungYeol wasn’t really surprised, he saw it coming.

They went down to eat but the moment they entered the dining area, girls swarmed around them to take pictures and film them. MyungSoo tried to get food but those girls didn’t move at all. MyungSoo who was hungry got irritated by them resulting in slamming his plate down and walking fast away, his face clearly angry.

SungYeol apologized to the fans while trying to walk after MyungSoo who was gone to the elevator. SungYeol tried to reach him but fans blocked him the way. When he finally reached the elevator MyungSoo was gone. SungYeol sighed, now he had to wait alone with all the fans and wondered why MyungSoo didn’t wait to go up together with him.

Luckily he had his sunglasses on and he looked down to the ground, counting the seconds till the elevator would arrive. He heard girls yelling his name to look at them but he didn’t, he only wanted to go back to the room. A woman said to him that another elevator would be faster and pushed him that way. SungYeol went fast to the other elevator and waited. Finally the doors opened and he got pulled in by one of his managers.

SungYeol walked out of the elevator and went straight to his hotel-room. 

What the hell MyungSoo.’ He yelled when he opened their shared hotel-room and closed the door behind him.

MyungSoo who was stuffing clothes in his bag looked irritated up. ‘Those fans were so rude!’ He yelled, pushing more stuff in his bag. ‘I wanted to eat but no, apparently we are idols that don’t need privacy and don’t need to eat.’ He continued and threw his bag on the ground when he was done pushing his clothes in it. He lay on his bed, his back facing SungYeol.

SungYeol already saw MyungSoo mad before, but it was the first time that he actually lost control with fans, good thing he didn’t shove them away or anything else. SungYeol walked closer to MyungSoo and sat on the edge of his bed. His hand patting MyungSoo’s back to comfort him. ‘Do you want to eat something else? I think I still have something in my backpack.’ SungYeol said and wanted to get up to grab his backpack but MyungSoo turned around and grabbed his hand. ‘No. You only have sweet things, and you know I don’t eat that.’

SungYeol sighed. ‘Sweet things are great when you have low sugar or when you are angry or sad.’

MyungSoo rolled his eyes. ‘Can it make me happy then?’ He asked him.

SungYeol nodded. He jumped from MyungSoo’s bed to grab his own backpack that was on his bed. He rummaged through it to take a chocolate bar out to unwrap it and gave the chocolate to MyungSoo who just stared at it, doing nothing.

SungYeol moved his hand closer to MyungSoo’s face. ‘Eat it.’ He said and pushed the chocolate against MyungSoo’s mouth.

It was a long time since MyungSoo ate chocolate because he was scared that he would get pimples and ruin his face. He stared at SungYeol and slowly opened his mouth. SungYeol smiled and pushed the bar in MyungSoo’s mouth.

MyungSoo took a bite and closed his eyes to enjoy the taste he had forgotten. When he opened his eyes, SungYeol was staring at him. ‘And?’

MyungSoo grinned. ‘Great, give me more.’

He grabbed the bar out of SungYeol’s hand to put it in his mouth but SungYeol was fast. He pushed MyungSoo down on the bed, his hands on MyungSoo’s chest to bite the other piece from MyungSoo’s mouth. SungYeol sat back up and smiled. ‘Mine...get your own chocolate.’

MyungSoo was frozen by SungYeol’s blunt move. SungYeol didn’t realize that it awakened something in MyungSoo’s heart something that was put to slumber and slowly have to disappear.

SungYeol sat on his bed, slowly letting the chocolate melt on his tongue, his eyes closed.

MyungSoo jumped off his bed and jumped on SungYeol.

MyungSoo…what?’! SungYeol gasped when MyungSoo pushed him down onto the mattress and slowly came closer. SungYeol closed his eyes in a reflex before he felt MyungSoo’s lips on his own.

MyungSoo bit on SungYeol’s bottom lip who opened his mouth in surprise. MyungSoo’s tongue went inside SungYeol’s mouth…

MyungSoo sat back up, the chocolate now in his own mouth and he smirked. ‘Got it.’

SungYeol’s heart raced hard and he stared at MyungSoo who enjoyed the last piece of chocolate. When the chocolate was gone MyungSoo stared at SungYeol who stared back.

What did I tell you, it makes you feel better, right?’ SungYeol said soft, trying not to think of MyungSoo’s lips on his own.

MyungSoo nodded and came closer. Yes, it sure does…’

 


A/N : Something that isn't from my mind : the chocolate thing, I mean you probably already saw it in movies, in stories, it's oh so cute...xD

To be honest (and honest I always am) I started to write this story after the Shanghai incident, but then another author (who I love) made also a story about it and I decided to just leave this, but then today, I wanted to write it further and this is the result...

I realise that all my stories happen in a bed...and that the continuation would probably be ...xD
I won't write in these stories, I think...
Some day the story won't happen in a bed, I promise.


Thank you everyone that's reading this and subscribed! ♥