not fanservice wise

INFINITE - MyungYeol short stories

 

006 not fanservice-wise

SungYeol got his own bedroom, finally! He thought he would have much more privacy, but it seemed that the opposite is true...

 

"Don't you think you are too much?" SungYeol asked the minute MyungSoo entered SungYeol's own bedroom he got by winning “Kai Bai Bo”. SungYeol even gave SungJong a second chance when he saw how sad SungJong had been when he had lost the first game but SungYeol still had won the second game and now the room was his.

Infinite had just finished dinner and some, namely WooHyun and SungGyu were watching television together (and talking about stuff they couldn't do now they didn't share a room anymore) while Hoya and DongWoo went to sleep  or bond some more as they got much closer since they made the sub-unit INFINITE-H.

SungYeol thought SungJong and MyungSoo were also asleep until the latter appeared in his bedroom, this was the nth time since they moved to a new floor and he always let MyungSoo stay for some minutes before he shooed him away, telling that he wanted to sleep which was the case in all those previous nights but now that he wasn't planning to sleep he couldn't tell MyungSoo that.

MyungSoo stopped in his track, looking like SungYeol just hit him with a hammer. "W-What do you mean?" He stammered and closed the door behind him, striding over to SungYeol who was in his bed on the laptop.

The taller closed the laptop fast and looked at the younger. "You, coming over whenever you got the chance, I got this room, for a reason, you know, like privacy." SungYeol said.

MyungSoo laughed. “Why? So you can watch ?”

SungYeol laughed bitterly. "So what if I do, you probably do the same!"

The younger shook his head and SungYeol stared at him in disbelief. "Come on, MyungSoo, you can't say that you never watched , do you?" MyungSoo shook his head shyly. "Not interested."

"You what?...Not interested in !" SungYeol shouted and MyungSoo in a flash had his hand on SungYeol's mouth, lying on top of him while he looked afraid at the door if someone heard it. "Be quiet, idiot!" MyungSoo removed his hand and realized only now that he was lying on top of the other.

MyungSoo stared in SungYeol's eyes who stared back with a curious look. "M-MyungSoo?" SungYeol stuttered when the other had moved his hand to wipe some strands of hair out of the other's face. SungYeol closed his eyes and leaned without realizing in to the touch but when he opened his eyes again and saw how MyungSoo looked at him, a strange emotion in younger’s eyes, he pushed the other fast off him and squeezed his eyes shut when he heard how the other fell on the ground.

“What the , SungYeol!” MyungSoo shouted, rubbing his behind where he had fell on and got up with an angry look.

“MyungSoo, wait!” SungYeol shouted but the younger walked angrily to the door with the words: “ you,” and slammed the door close after him. SungYeol let himself fall back in his bed, not in the mood anymore to do anything on his laptop.

The next days he tried to make up with MyungSoo but the other was too stubborn and ignored SungYeol at all costs, even at breakfast when he wanted rice, the pot was next to SungYeol, he asked someone else instead. It was childish and this is what everyone thought.

“What did you do?” WooHyun asked some evenings after, when he knocked and walked in SungYeol’s room without waiting for an answer. Sadly enough, SungYeol already got used to having no privacy even when having his own bedroom.

“Nothing!” SungYeol sighed and looked in front of him. Woohyun came closer and sat down on the mattress. “You two really need to talk this out, I don’t know what happened but for the sake of INFINITE clear it up.”

SungYeol nodded slowly. “I’ll think of something.”

Woohyun nodded and got up, a grin now on his face. “Kiss him or something, that will help.”  Seconds later a pillow was thrown against now the closed door and SungYeol sighed deeply, hiding his flushed cheeks.

The next day after they had their interview on CultTwo, SungYeol found nothing better than initiate some skinship and grabbed MyungSoo’s arms. He pulled him after him, the other’s arms on each side of him. He felt MyungSoo's head on his back and smiled, glad the younger didn’t pull away and maybe had forgiven him.

Later that evening, SungYeol was on his laptop, watching some of his fansites when he heard the door open, revealing MyungSoo who got in the room. He smiled but didn’t look up when he heard MyungSoo closing the door, sauntering closer to SungYeol’s bed and sat in front of it, a small smile on the younger’s face.

SungYeol looked up from his screen and patted the empty space next to him. “Get on the bed, it’s cold on the floor.”

MyungSoo nodded fast and obeyed SungYeol. He jumped a little too excited up, almost sending him to the floor on his own but he could manage to keep his balance and fell on the taller’s bed instead, acting like this was his plan all along.  SungYeol laughed. “You want to lay down?” He asked and moved to lay next to MyungSoo, placing the laptop on his pillow.

They watched pictures people took from SungYeol. “Don’t you think I look good in those pictures?” SungYeol asked with a smile, turning his head to look at MyungSoo. MyungSoo nodded. “You always look good, Yeol.”

SungYeol laughed with that answer and closed the site, opening another website he seemed to have saved. “Are you sure?” He pointed to a picture of SungJong, MyungSoo glanced at the picture SungYeol chose:  a picture MyungSoo had taken himself.

“Are you jealous that I like taking pictures of SungJong? He has the best skin and he has model-features.” MyungSoo explained.

“I’m not jealous!” SungYeol pushed MyungSoo away, not realizing how much strength he used, sending MyungSoo for the second time to the floor.

“Again!...SungYeol?!?” MyungSoo shouted irritated and SungYeol glared at him. “Serves you right, go back to your bed, take some more pictures of SungJong sleeping or something and make your own SungJong-fansite.”

MyungSoo jumped up, having enough of SungYeol being an idiot. “Fine…maybe I’ll do that…If I haven’t done it already.” He walked fast to the door and SungYeol squeezed his eyes shut when the door slammed close.

SungYeol sighed and put the laptop down on the ground, staring at the ceiling for a long time before he got up, ruffling his hair. “Aish.” He stomped to the door, pulled it open and walked fast to his goal.

He opened the bedroom and walked softly inside, while passing the living-room he saw SungGyu and WooHyun were already gone and he assumed SungGyu was sleeping. He tip-toed inside and stepped to MyungSoo’s bed. “MyungSoo.” He whispered and poked the other but the other didn’t move. “MyungSoo!” SungYeol poked harder and now MyungSoo moved but instead turning to look at SungYeol, MyungSoo grabbed his blanket and pulled it over his head. “Go away!” He mumbled.

SungYeol grabbed the blanket to pull it off the other. “No, come to my room.” MyungSoo stared confused at him but followed nevertheless, he couldn’t say no to SungYeol, that was his weak point.

He followed behind SungYeol to the latter’s room and watched SungYeol sitting on his bed, looking at him. “I’m sorry.” SungYeol said before he looked at the ground. “Maybe I am jealous….”

MyungSoo smiled and walked fast to SungYeol, sitting down next to him. “You don’t have to be jealous, you know I love you.”

SungYeol gave him a small smile. “Right, fanservice-wise.”

MyungSoo shook his head, deciding to be honest and he grabbed SungYeol’s chin. “Not fanservice-wise, I love you.”

SungYeol laughed nervously. “Stop playing…MyungSoo.”

MyungSoo sighed and got up. “Fine, if you don’t listen, I’m done with this for the night.” He wanted to walk to the same door for the second time this night but SungYeol’s hand on his wrist stopped him.

 “Not fanservice-wise?” SungYeol asked in confirmation. MyungSoo nodded while turning back to him. “I love you.” He said again and was surprised when SungYeol pulled him towards him, MyungSoo falling on top of him.

“Not fanservice-wise it is then.” The taller smiled before he closed the distance between their lips...

Half an hour later, MyungSoo went back to bed, kiss-swollen lips but his heart more than satisfied while SungYeol was staring at the ceiling with a bright smile on his face.

 

MyungSoo passed WooHyun who couldn't look past the big grin on younger's face. "So, you made up with SungYeol?" MyungSoo nodded, eyes blinking while thinking: If this isn't making up, then he had some other ideas in the future.


A/N : I've had no idea...I could write this innocent...xD
Oh well...enjoy? ^^
Thanks to fairinspirit for inspiring me (to write about that moment)
<3
If you guys have other suggestions, you can always suggest me some ideas (it has to be ideas about real-life moments)