Recalling memories

INFINITE - MyungYeol short stories

001: Recalling memories.

SungYeol and MyungSoo recall some memories.
This happens when MyungSoo comes back from shooting SUFBB,
after all the members went there to celebrate MyungSoo B-day..


SungYeol was laying in his bed after they all surprised MyungSoo for his birthday at the filming scene.  When he saw the picture SungJong tweeted to congratulate MyungSoo, he didn’t like the picture, so he let SungJong now. SungJong answered him back and SungYeol got a little mad at the no respect for his hyung but he let it pass and fell asleep.

Just you wait SungJong.’ *

MyungSoo came back to the dorm, he tried to be quiet, because all the Infinite members would be sleeping. He was surprised that they all came to the filming set to congratulate him.

He brushed his teeth fast and went to the shared bedroom.

He sneaked inside, when he heard SungYeol moving and looking at him, MyungSoo looked back at him.

Sorry, did I wake you up?’

SungYeol shook his head.

MyungSoo got on the ladder and was standing with one foot on it before he got back down.

Can I lay here?’

SungYeol smiled and made space for him to lay next to him.

They hugged each other and kissed.  

Did filming go well?’

MyungSoo nodded.

Did you have to kiss?’ SungYeol asked, looking in MyungSoo’s eyes.

MyungSoo shook his head. No, and if I have to do it, it’s just acting, you know that.’

SungYeol nodded. I know, but I won't like it.’

MyungSoo laughed quietly. I know, do you remember your kiss with that girl Ahn Jihyun.’

SungYeol grinned. Of course, that’s the day we got together.’

 

Flashback

 

SungYeol came back from shooting "While You Were Sleeping" after watching the broadcast with the other cast, the other INFINITE members watched it as well at the dorm.

SungYeol walked inside to hear everyone shooting. Way to go SungYeol, did you really kiss?’

SungYeol just laughed. It was quick.' He looked at everyone and then his eyes met MyungSoo who was smirking. What’s wrong?’ SungYeol asked him.

The other members also looked at him, now noticing that he smirked.

MyungSoo got up.  Nothing.’

He kept smirking and walked to his and DongWoo’s shared bedroom.

They all stared at each other and then made fun of SungYeol again.

SungYeol sighed after a while when everyone got bored of teasing SungYeol and were now teasing the maknae SungJong.

He got up and looked at SungGyu. ‘I’m going to talk to MyungSoo, to see what’s wrong.’

SungGyu nodded. ‘Good luck.’  

SungYeol smiled and walked to the shared bedroom from DongWoo and MyungSoo.

‘MyungSoo, I’m comming inside.’

He opened the door and walked inside, to see that it was pitch dark inside. SungYeol his hand searched the switch to turn the lights on. When he found it and switched the light on, he saw MyungSoo laying down, his back facing him.

SungYeol closed the door and got closer. What’s wrong L?’

MyungSoo said nothing. SungYeol turned him around to stare at his face, MyungSoo had his eyes still closed. 

Don’t act this childish, tell me what’s wrong?’

MyungSoo opened his eyes after some thinking and sat up. Lame kiss scene, your reaction was all wrong,’ he said.

SungYeol got mad. What? Can you do better?’

MyungSoo nodded. I’m sure that I can.’

SungYeol wanted to get up but MyungSoo pulled him back by his hand. ‘Sit down.’

SungYeol thought for a second what he would do, but in the end he sat down. What?’ he stared at MyungSoo.

MyungSoo looked at the door, biting his lip.

In a flash MyungSoo was on top of SungYeol that stared at him in shock. MyungSoo got closer to his face and kissed him and then sat up again.

SungYeol was frozen and in shock, he touched his lips and blushed. You kissed me!’ he was in rage and sat up.

MyungSoo smirked. That’s the right reaction.’

SungYeol was still touching his lips. Why did you do that?’

MyungSoo blushed now. Think.’

The fact that MyungSoo blushed made SungYeol blush again.

He looked down. I… n…ever thought you… also… liked me that way.’ SungYeol said.

MyungSoo smiled and got closer again, closing the gap for the second time.

End flashback

‘And now we are almost 1 year further.’ MyungSoo said and smiled, he hugged SungYeol tighter.

No one ever noticed us but we almost kissed live on camera.’

SungYeol laughed with that memory but did his hand for his mouth, looking at DongWoo.

MyungSoo smirked. ‘Don’t worry, he won’t wake up from that.’

They smiled at each other, recalling all those memories they had.

Our fanservice is the best,’ SungYeol said.

MyungSoo nodded. ‘Of course because we are real.’ he smirked.

Don’t you think it’s weird that no one ever noticed us, or if they had, why they didn’t comment on it?’

MyungSoo thought about it. I don’t know, maybe because it’s our business, and we don’t do anything really wrong.’

They intertwined hands. 'I love you MingSoo.’

MyungSoo kissed him soft. ‘I love you too Yeollie.’

‘Good night Mingsoo.’

MyungSoo closed his eyes and smiled, thinking that he would get up tomorrow to slip back in his own bed.. ‘Good night Yeollie.’   


* If you don't know what tweets I mean, It's this :

credits to the most fast awesome tumblr that translates tweets:

the last one (under) is the first one.