-5- to be scarred

I’m not a hero.
Please log in to read the full chapter

" I'm done with the concept and set pieces! They're kinda- tho" Aeri walks into the room again, waking you up with the slight soft thud from the door.  Opening your eyes again you slowly get yourself used to the white walls and small decorations around the room, taking in your surroundings. 
 

" Here, check it out and if you like em I'll get to making it" looking down at the sketchbook and paper you nod as approval before rubbing your eyes to fully wake you up.

" So, how long will it take?" Ning yawns beside you causing you to yawn as well and right before answering, Aeri covers with the book. Yawning too.

" Maybe a few days, give or take." You jump up and off the bed. Okay nope, that's way too long.

" Can I borrow a few clothes?" Aeri nods and brings the two of you to a separate room.

" Not that I mind, but why are you looking at my hoodies. There are better clothes in here yknow..." You pick out a black cargo pants with camo print and a black hoodie with a little smiley face at the collar, the words [ To heal from pain ] printed on the back.

" Needa be comfortable if I'm gonna be swinging around yknow-" Aeri immediately closes the light of the closet and looks at you with a serious face 

" Your arm is broken, you're a patient right now Minjeong. You're not in the condition to fight-" You roll your eyes as Yizhuo laughs from behind you.

" Just give up Aeri chan, at one point she completely shattered her arm and still decided to jump onto rhinos back and crash him into a supermarket. Oh and the time she decided jumping from the empire state to prove my theory that at some point she can't fall or swing faster anymore wrong, while having seven broken ribs. She's fine~" Noises of confusion stem from the Japanese girl as you wear your Jordan's that Ning brought over over stupid SpongeBob socks that you got from eBay, cause they were cute. 
 

" Ning where's my AirPods?" She looks into her backpack before pulling out a black and red headset.

" Broken, use these instead but please keep it safe, it's my cloud alpha HyperX headset.[ Just cool looking headphones, personally I'm using the logitech G733] I literally got it from my set up, so please, don't go too rough with it on." Connecting it to your phone you hop onto a discord with Ning who makes a server called [Spider Min] and invites you and Aeri into a call. You slide one of the windows open and rest your right foot ontop the windowsill, before looking up towards the sky.

 

"Alright, I'll go save Jimin. Don't worry, I'll get your best friend back in one piece Aeri." With that, you leap off the windowsill and free fall straight into the streets of New York.

Zipping to a faulty vent on the side of the fisk tower, you crawl in. " Ha Ha. Ha. Spider-man in a vent, should I start shooting webs in the corners too? Feels like a joke written by a five year old... Where do I go Ning?" A few clacks from the infamous blue switches you could recognise from your bestfriends keyboard and she's telling you to crawl up, left, up, down, left, up, right until finally you're in one of the as Ning called it. "High activity room"

" From what I can see, there has been about four to five people moving in and out of here every three hours. High chance Karina's in here." Sliding the vent open reveals no Rina but rather 5 guys surrounding a table, you pull one muff of the headphone off your head and crawl right above them to eavesdrop. 

" How's the girls condition? " One of the guys wearing a hat on their head starts the conversation.

" She's fine, boss did tell us not to touch her so I don't think the kids will do anything stupid anyway. She's been annoying the hell out of our guys though, alot of em are complaining asking why we can't be rough" So she's okay, that's a relief.

" She's more useful alive, what about the situation of her mother and those guards she hired?" Pulling open a map of the building, you notice theres a red circle on the 25th floor. Willing to bet that thats where they're keeping her.

" They've been trying to breach the building but luckily we have enough kids to hold them back, they seem to be waiting for us to state our terms for letting go of the little miss though." A scoff from the guy with a hat confuses you. What's so funny?

" Terms for letting her go, as if we have any. Boss just wants us to hold her for a few more days, says his part of the plan isn't going as smooth as he'd like it to apparently. For now since there's no danger from up top let's have more guys go around the first few floors, but don't leave the top empty. Who knows if that crazy woman is insane enough to get a copter above us." With that the men start walking towards the door. Well, no more spyderman. Time for spider-man. 

" You shall not pass!" Zipping the doors closed, you drop down to the floor in a superhero pose. The men quickly draw their weapons and aim for your head. 

" Aw come on, harry potter? Anyone? Y'all should watch it, pirate it though. The authors a horrible person." You web the pistol of one of the men before pulling it and slinging it back into another guys face, leading him to fall on the floor. 

" Come on guys, time to test it then shall we? What's faster, the pull of a trigger or my webs?" Pointing your web shooters at the men they ready their trigger fingers.

 

" KIM MINJEONG THE GUNS ARE FASTER" Gunshots ring throughout the room and you watch as the men look around in confusion at the fact you dissapeared. 

" Well, answer is of course. My legs coupled with the webs." Throwing two elbows at the men and knocking both of them up, you web them onto the floor before hopping back into the vent and crawling to where the red circle was on the map. 

 

Pulling the vent open you could finally hear Karina's voice, Thank god. Thank bu

Please log in to read the full chapter