-11- To be tortured

I’m not a hero.
Please log in to read the full chapter

" What are you drawing Leeseo? Wait wait! Not my forehead!! Aeri!!!" Frantically screaming once again, Jimin turned her head towards Aeri who only seemed to try muffling her laughter behind her palms.

 

" Don't move unnie, I don't wanna mess up the drawing." A deep breath before fully giving into her fate this time.

 

" Unnie what are you? Cat? Puppy? Ferret? You fit all of em...hmmmm I think Kitty!!" Six quick and Jimin was sure of at least THAT drawing. Cat whiskers...

 

"Unnie unnie, meoww~ C'mon~ meowww~" 

 

Yu Jimin you're not even here right now, this isn't even your body at this point, whatever happens from here on it's not even you.

 

"M-meow~" Jimins face was just about as red as hot sauce right about now, and definitely at least felt as hot as it. The only thing missing was probably the spicy aspect (😏)

 

" Well, have fun. I have better things to do so imma go work first." Standing up off the floor, Aeri walked down the hall somewhere while Jimin tried rolling over but Leeseo had her ankles wrapped and it was almost impossible to roll her over.

 

" Unnie, don't you think you'd look quite cute with glasses? I think you would." Two circles, three lines. Mom...save me😭

 

" Ah, Leeseo? Aren't you hungry? Unnie is feeling a little hungry, what do you think, what do you feel like eating?" Finally getting off of Jimin, Leeseo instead ran over to the living room couch and picking up Jimins IPad instead.

 

"Hmm~ Spaghetti! With meatballs!" With that, the girl began scrolling through the internet and the background sounds of YouTube videos and the like filled the room as Jimin began the cooking process.

 

(okay so basically she made pasta and spaghetti sauce- but if you're curious you can read it- hahaha hey might as well make spaghetti along with her if you have the ingredients! 1. Tomatoes, all purpose flour, eggs, sugar salt, seasoning, herbs, minced meat of your choice, onions, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil and cooking oil.)

 

Cracking 6 eggs in half, she separated the egg yolk from the whites before pouring three handfuls of flour onto a flat clean surface. Forming a circle infront of her, she pushes the middle open until she could see the table before pouring the egg yolks in the middle along with a little bit of olive oil and a pinch of salt before mixing the two ingredients with her hands.

 

Once it was almost fully mixed, Jimin would start kneading the dough until it's surface was almost smooth. It felt a little sticky and so she'd sprinkle a little bit of flour on top, which ended up making it feel dry and she had to drip a few drops of water before finally getting the texture she was looking for.

 

Once that was done, she rested the dough. Next on the list, The sauce and meatballs itself.

 

Jimin prepared the flour, minced meat and four tomatoes, sliced the bottom open in a small plus sign and boiled until it was soft in a medium sized pot, afterwards, she soaked them in a bowl of cold water before peeling the skin off and placing the paste in a bowl and mixing it with seasonings, cooking caramel, worchestershire sauce(idk how to spell it I'm chinese), a little tomato sauce and boiled it on low heat, in another pan she drizzled just a layer of oil and diced up two onions into uneven pieces and dropped them in.

 

Waiting for the onions to slowly turn brown golden, (pretty sure it's caramelised but-) Jimin music from her headphones and slowly started swaying to the music, humming to herself

 

"UNNIE PIZZA!" Down the hallway, from the direction of Aeri's room, Leeseo was holding the oldest arm and swinging it left and right.

 

"Didn't you ask Jimin to- I see what's going on. I approve. Alright let's get one big one for the two of us hm? What're you thinking? Pepperoni? Hawaiian? Cheese?" Pulling up PiHu-PaJoh-Domi-litCae- (wat other pizza places are there-) as Leeseo climbs onto her lap, Aeri could only smile silently. Maybe in the future I'd have a kid...

 

"...Are

Please log in to read the full chapter