Somebody had too much candy during the concert…

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"You guys should head back to your dorm. I'll get someone to drive you guys."  You said getting up at the two boys who were just about to fall asleep.

"Komawo..." The two yawned.

"Or you guys can stay over and just sleep in the nap room. I can tell your manager that and he can bring some clothes or something when you guys have to go." You suggested.

"That's a good idea. Komawoyo." The two said trudging their way out to go to the nap room.

"Now all that's left are the big people..." You told yourself since you were shorter than the majority of them.

"Yah! Who are you calling big?"


[At Fate Ent.]

"Since you're up, do you wanna make a new song?" You asked smiling, at your grumpy and complaining brother.

"How can you still smile at this time?" JunHyung groaned, walking over and sitting in the chair next to you.

"No sleep makes a person go looney." You laughed.

"Whatever." JunHyung shook his head.

All of a sudden, another rustle came about and a person groaned.

"Are you making another song?"

"Doojoon? Normally you get up after the others." You joked.

Doojoon groaned. "No, I don't."

"Whatever. Do you wanna record and make a song with me and Oppa?"

"Mm...why not..." Doojoon mumbled grabbing a swivel chair and sliding over to you. "Do you already have something ready?"

"Yup! Who wants to record first?" You grinned as the two looked at each other telepathically telling each other you were crazy and then looked at you meaning they wanted you to go first. "Fine, fine."

"Shouldn't we go over the lyrics first?" JunHyung asked.

"You already know it. Just go over it with Juju Oppa." You said walking in the booth.

"This one again?" JunHyung questioned looking over the papers you gave him.

"Ne. By the way, happy birthday, Oppa. It's past midnight so it counts." You smiled before freestyle rapping about him.

When you were done freestyle rapping, you were amazed at yourself and exclaimed, "Oh my gosh! Did you record that?! That one I have to say was amazing! Did you? Did you? Did you?"

"Did we what? Can you speak in Korean please?" JunHyung asked confused.

You repeated what you said in Korean.

"Oh! I did. Since it was about me." JunHyung grinned.

"How'd you know?" You asked surprised.

"You started with saengil chukhahamnida." Doojoon pointed out.

You blinked. "Oh..."

JunHyung laughed. "Are you ready?"

You nodded and gave an okay sign causing JunHyung to turn on the music.


[Two Days Later.]

Two days after JunHyung's birthday, Fate held their first encore concert. They performed their new songs and solo albums much to the fans excitement and anticipation. Fate also sang a few Christmas songs along with their own Christmas songs since it was only a few more days before Christmas Day. After the concert, Fate had a mini fan meet and high fived or hugged most of the fans as the left. They also gave out small Christmas presents to the fans as they left the stadium.

When all the fans left, Fate changed back to their regular clothes and sighed in relief.

Taehoon grinned. "We're finally free from everything."

"Except for variety shows and dramas." Minjung pointed out.

Minki groused, "Jae's lucky. She has nothing at all."

"That's because she finished recording the dramas she was in already." JinWook laughed.

Taehoon added, "It's a shame she has nothing at all though. Many artists aren't going to have any good dances."

"Or songs." JinWook added after Taehoon.

"Unless she prerecorded them." Minki chucked.

You threw a toy at their heads. "You guys know I hate it when you talk about me like I'm not here."

"Wae?" Taehoon smirked.

You threw another toy at him, hitting him right in the face.

Fate laughed as Taehoon threw it back at you.

"You know the reason." You glared.

Taehoon just laughed and sarcastically stated, "It's a great reason too."

"Aish." You scowled.

JinWook piped up, "Noona, have you been letting Zico work with D-Unit lately?"

"Ne. Ne. Ne. What about it?"

"You're spoiling them too much." Minki bluntly stated.

You glared and exclaimed, "Yah! Don't tell me how to do my job."

Fate laugh. "Ne."

JinWook suddenly asked, “So what are we going to do about the rest of the gifts?”

“We still have more gifts?!” You exclaimed. “But the stadium was packed!”

“You overspent on the fans, Jae.” Taehoon chuckled.

“But- But I thought there wasn’t going to be enough.” You groaned.

Minjung then suggested, “We could give some to the kids in the hospitals.”

“And we can go roam around on the streets and give the gifts to kids and other fans who couldn’t come.” Minki added.

“Ooh!! That’s a good idea!” You grinned as Taehoon sighed.

“Somebody had too much candy during the concert…” Taehoon shook his head.

"Fate, kaja. The van is ready." Kyungho poked his head into the dressing room.

Fate grabbed their things and headed out the door.


Weeks after the concert and the end of the year promos, you started getting nauseous and back pains.

"Jae, are you okay?" Outsider asked you worried, once you came back from the bathroom.

"I don't think so. I feel nauseous." You held your head.

"We're done with your mixtapes anyways. So give me your keys." Outsider ordered.

You shook your head then winced. "Ani. We're not going to th-"

"We are." He said taking your car keys from your bag. "Let's go. Unless you want me to carry you."

"Ani. We can't g-"

"Yes we can. And we will." He scolded you.

You sighed in defeat and let him have his way. You willingly walked out of the production room with him and went down the hall to go in the elevator.

"How did you get sick?" Outsider asked.

"Chul Oppa, that's one of the worst questions to ask someone.." You shook your head then groaned from the throbbing pain.

"No more shaking your head, kay?" He chuckled.

The elevator rang causing you to groan.

"Ugh..." You grumbled as the two of you walked towards your car.

"Ka. We need to get you to the hospital now." He said.

"No!" You complained.

"Three seconds to get in the car or-" He said, pointing your key dangerously close to your car.

You quickly got in the car and strapped yourself in as he smirked and got in the driver's seat.

In silence, Outsider drove to the hospital as you sat in the passenger seat staring out the window, completely in your own little world.

When the two of you arrived at the hospital, you checked in and were seated in the waiting room.

"Oppa..." You started.

Outsider looked over to you and motioned you to continue.

"Promise me whatever is wrong with me you won't tell anyone." You continued.

"What if it's serious?" Outsider scolded you.

You shook your head. "I don't think it will be."

"Jae-"

You cut him off, "Oppa, please!"

Outsider sighed and nodded. "Fine but-"

"Yaksok." You said sticking your pinky out to him as he interlocked his pinky with yours and pressed your thumb with his before you both released your fingers.

"Now-"

"Yong Jaehye-ssi." The doctor called out, unknowingly cutting Outsider off.

You and Outsider both got up and followed the doctor to a separate room.

When you all reached the room, you sat on the operating chair thing as Outsider and the doctor sat in the other chairs.

"So what seems to be the matter?" The doctor asked professionally.

Outsider sighed and answered for you. "She's been feeling nauseous and fatigue for the past few weeks. She's also normally doesn't get sick but she's been throwing up a lot lately too."

"Have you been having any mood swings?" The doctor asked you as you nodded. "Changes in the taste of food?"

"Something like that. I've been really picky with my food lately and normally I eat anything." You answered.

The doctor smiled then asked, "When was the last time you had your menstruation?"

You paused and thought for a while. Your eyes then widened in surprise.

"No. It can't be..." Your jaw dropped.

The doctor took the hint and asked, "Would you like to take a test?"

You nodded stuttering, "N-Ne."

"Araso. Here." The doctor said handing you a plastic cup then motioning you the restroom door next to him.

"There's a restroom right here. I'm sure you know what to do."

"Ne." You nodded getting off of the chair, took the cup and walked to the restroom.

As the two men were waiting, the doctor asked Outsider, "Who is she to you?"

Outsider laughed. "If you're thinking she's my wife, she isn't. She's just a precious yeodongsaeng."

"I wasn't thinking that but okay." The doctor laughed. "I know who she is since she's been all over the news lately."

"Is she?" Outsider asked surprised.

The doctor nodded. "Apparently she won a lot of awards from the end of the year programs, she has a boyfriend from Beast and she writes most of Fate's and many other artists' songs."

Outsider laughed in agreement. "That's her alright."

After a few moments of the doctor and Outsider talking, you finally came out of the restroom and handed the cup to the doctor.

"I'll go test this out and be back with the results. Feel free to stay in here or the waiting room if you wish. It shouldn't take too long though." The doctor said before walking out.

"How...unprofessional yet professional at the same time..." You muttered.

Outsider laughed, shaking his head. "Babo."

"So how are you going to tell HyunSeung?" Outsider suddenly asked.

You froze. How were you going to tell HyunSeung?


Happy Holidays~ :D