Aw~ I'm loved~!

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Babe, I gotta get going. JoonKun Hyung is here. I'll see you later right?" HyunSeung asked kissing your forehead.

"Yeah. I'll call you when I'm free." You nodded.

"Ara. But if I'm free I'll text you." HyunSeung said.

"Ara, Oppa." You mumbled nodding.

"Sleep tight, Babe." He said pecking your lips and walking out of your dorm.


[Days Later.]

"Jae! Ireona!" Yukwon yelled pushing you off of the couch, rudely waking you up.

"The , Kwon?" You groaned now laying on the floor.

"Time to get up and record again!" Yukwon sang.

"Where's Jiho?" You groaned waiting with the rest of Block B at your company.

"Why? I'm here!" Yukwon pouted.

"Jiho's nicer when he wakes me up." You grumbled not bothering to get up.

"No, he isn't! He practically suffocates you to wake you up!" Yukwon argued.

"No, he doesn't! He just...dumps water on me..." You muttered.

"Aish! Just get up!" Yukwon yelled.

"Ara. Ara. Give me five minutes." You groused going back to sleep.

"Jae!" Yukwon yelled in frustration.

Once five minutes passed, Yukwon woke you up again by dropping you into the bathtub.

"Pfft. What the hell, Yukwon?!" You yelled spitting water out of your mouth.

"Wakey wakey! Eggs and Baekie!" Yukwon sang before running off so you wouldn't kill him.

‘…What? I don’t think Chanyeol and Baekhyun are here…’ You thought tiredly.

In a matter of minutes, you finished showering and changing before heading downstairs to meet up with Yukwon.

"I made you tea, my sweet Teddie." Yukwon up to you, holding out a thermos for you.

" up." You laughed taking the thermos. "Kaja. Wait, how'd you get here?"

"Manager Hyung dropped me off." He simply answered.

"Ara. Go pick a car." You said waving him off.

"Want me to start it too?"

"Yeah. Ka." You nodded, letting him go to the garage and pick out a car.

Bzzt.

From: Wo de 4D Wangzi~

Morning, Baby.
Are you awake?

From: Naui Yeppeun Gongju

Yeah...Morning to you too, babe.
I had a fairly rude awakening from a certain cat.

From: Wo de 4D Wangzi~

A cat meaning Yukwon I'm guessing.

From: Naui Yeppeun Gongju

Bull's eye.
So what's up?

"Jae, ka. Car's ready." Yukwon called out from the garage.

"Araso." You replied walking to the garage.

From: Wo de 4D Wangzi~

Schedule. Did you sleep well?

From: Naui Yeppeun Gongju

Yeah. I wish I could sleep more though.

From: Wo de 4D Wangzi~

Just sleep when someone talks to you. :3

From: Naui Yeppeun Gongju

Babo. I can't do that.
I'm not you. Mehrong.

From: Wo de 4D Wangzi~

Fine be like that. I'll text you later.
I gotta go. Love you~
Mwah~

From: Naui Yeppeun Gongju

Ara. Ara. Love you too~
Mwah~

"Now that you're done texting him, let's go." Yukwon laughed.

"Yeah. Yeah." You rolled your eyes and drove out of the garage, closing it behind you.


[At Fate Ent.]

"Yah! Why'd you send the cat to wake me up?" You yelled once you entered the recording studio.

"Why? Did you want the bunny to come and wake you up?" Yukwon answered back for the others.

"Rather him than you." You grumbled.

"Aw~ I'm loved~!" Taehoon exclaimed coming your way to hug you, which you quickly moved out of the way before he could causing him to land on the floor face first.

"You shouldn't." You rolled your eyes at Taehoon. "We'll be here for a few hours. So I hope you have everything you need. Jiho, Mina, let's get started."

"Ne!" The two nodded.

"Jin, you can leave if you want." You gave him a discreet glance which he nodded to and left without a word.

"Jae, ready to record?" Zico asked.

"Yeah. How many more tracks?" You asked.

"Three more." Minjung answered.

"Ara. EvoL, Block B, feel free to go use the dance studio or roam around if you want." You said before walking in the booth causing about half or more to leave the recording studio.

"Let's start." Taehoon grinned.

"Ne!" You called back. "Track twelve, Leggo!"

"Music cue!" Minki laughed as Minjung the music.

"Ugh...My throat hurts...Can I postpone my comeback?" You groaned after walking out of the recording booth once you finished recording the first song of the day.

"You can postpone it again but you should give fans a reason." Aster answered.

"Aster, Can you move it to sometime in October? I'll release concept photos and MV teasers in...maybe a week." You answered the computer. "As for the reason...I need to rest before doing promos. And I'm sick."

"As you wish, madam." Aster said.

"Can you still record?" Kyung asked.

"Yeah. I can finish recording but tomorrow I'm lazy-ing around with a sore throat." You sighed as Yukwon threw you your thermos. "Komawo."

"So you're sick?" Yukwon asked somewhat confused.

"Honestly speaking, I think I got sick a few days ago." You sighed.

"I'm not surprised. Let's just finish up your album then the day after tomorrow we can do your concept photos and record for your MV." Taehoon said pushing you back in the booth.

"Fine." You grumbled in the booth.

Five hours later, you finally finished recording and walked out of the booth before collapsing on the couch.

"You guys are ruthless." You grumbled, burying your face in a pillow.

"That's what happens when we hang with you too much." Zico and Minjung laughed.

"Ugh...One more month...and still so much to do." You groaned before screaming into the pillow and thrashing around.

Yukwon shook his head and said, "Hey now. You should stop before you-"

THUD.

"Fall." Yukwon finished his sentence, sighing as he walked over to help you sit up. "And that is why you don't thrash around on a couch, Jae. Have you learned your lesson?"

"No." You grumbled crossing your arms.

"Stubborn little bear." Yukwon laughed.

"Go away, kitty." You whacked him with your pillow.

Whack!

"Ooh..." Everyone in the room except you and Yukwon chorused.

"That's gotta hurt." Minki piped in.

You giggled and said, "I whacked a kitty."

"And Jae goes looney..." Taehoon shook his head as Yukwon rubbed his head and got up.

"I think it's time for her to go back to sleep." Kyung laughed.

"No duh. She only had five hours to sleep before coming here." Minki shook his head.

"What time is it anyways?" Taehoon asked.

"Almost four." Zico answered.

"I'm gonna bring Jae to the nap room." Yukwon said as you got on his back.

"You do that." Fate responded uninterested.

"Geez you guys care so much." You sighed before patting Yukwon. "Onward, kitty!"

"Jae, you're evil." Yukwon shook his head.

"No. I'm just me." You laughed.

"Go, Kwon. Go. She needs sleep ASAP." Zico exclaimed pushing Yukwon away.

"Shut up!" You groaned.

"Oopsie~ the beast is coming out." Zico joked as Yukwon walked out with you on his back.

"Woo Jiho!" You yelled, covering Yukwon's ears so your voice wouldn't impact his ears too much.

"Saranghae~" Zico called out laughing.

"Oh...How I wish I could beat his-"

"Hush and sleep." Yukwon chuckled, somehow calming you down.

"Hmph." You grumbled.


If any of you haven't heard, you should probably go find out yourself to what this picture means.
No I'm not trying to be mean, I just think that the majority of you knwo what happening...
I'll be posting about two more updates so yeah.