Do they ever get tired of each other?

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Fate, let's make this quick and easy." Jungsu spoke up getting Fate's attention. "As soon as we walk out, head straight to the exit because car is waiting for us. Don't stop at any time, understand?"

"Understood." Fate nodded, finally appearing in front of the huge crowd of fans.

Without guards knowing, some fans snuck through and handed you all gifts as Fate made their way to the exit.

"Oh my gosh. Too many fans..." You muttered holding your head.

"Guards, Jade needs space. She can't breathe." Kyungho said immediately taking action.

"Jae!" JinWook called out catching you before you fell.


[Airport in Japan.]

"Everyone, please take a step back!" Kyungho seriously commanded causing everyone in the surrounding area to take a couple steps back once they saw you in JinWook's arms.

"Mina, water." JinWook demanded lifting you up bridal style.

"Coming." Minjung nodded taking a water bottle from her bag and tossing it to Taehoon who was next to JinWook.

"Jiě, you okay?" JinWook asked as Taehoon opened the water bottle and helped you drink.

"Dandy." You sarcastically coughed out.

"It amuses me how sarcastic you can be in times like this." Taehoon shook his head.

"Let's hurry up and get to the car." Minki said.

"Kay." Fate nodded, making their way to the car with you still in JinWook's arms.

By the time you all got in the car, the twins, managers and Taehoon had a huge amount of gifts from the fans and a couple of letters in bags.

"Jiě, have you been eating? I feel like you're getting lighter every time I carry you." JinWook said poking your stomach.

"Of course I eat. You've seen how much I can eat." You said swatting his hand away and scooting closer to Taehoon.

"Here. A fan said this is for you and Jin." Kyungho said handing all the fans’ gifts to you and JinWook.

"Ohh!! Cookies!" You grinned spotting a bag of Milano cookies. "Oh My Gosh! It's mint!"

"Not now." JinWook said taking them away before you could open the bag.

"No! My cookies." You pouted trying to reach for them.

"Jae, you don't need cookies." Taehoon chuckled.

"But...But...It's Milanooooo~~~~" You cried curling up in a ball.

"This is the time where we wonder who the leader is." Minki whispered to the camera.

"Jae..." Taehoon warned you.

"Hmph!" You pouted.

"I'll buy you twenty bags of cookies if you listen." Taehoon groaned.

"Shiro!" You yelled.

"Jiě, I'll give you cookies back later." JinWook said.

"When's that?" You asked, pouting.

"Later. Just help sort out all the fan gifts." JinWook said.

You gave out a long exaggerated sigh. "Fine."

After a few minutes of sorting things out between you and the Fate members, you picked up an envelope that caught your eye.

"Huh? What's this?" You asked blinking at the envelope.

"A card." Minjung said amused.

"Onee-chan, please don't open until your concert. I want to see you open it onstage." You read aloud. "Hm..Seems like I'll be separating my gifts."

"Separating?" Minki asked confused.

"Yeah. Many of the gifts fans gave me so far said to open them at the concert." You said.

"Why?" Taehoon asked even though he was fully aware why fans told you to open the card at the concert.

"Dunno." You shrugged.

"Any occasion coming up?" JinWook asked as the Fate members discreetly glared at him.

"Not that I know of." You shook your head.

"Araso. So what's the first thing we should do?" Minki asked.

"I know! Let's go make lunch for B1A4!" Minjung suggested.

"Driver-san, let's go stop by the convenience store." Taehoon told the driver.

"Hai!" The driver said.

"Yeoreobun, look." Minki giggled telling the cameraman to focus on you. "Jae's sleeping again."

"That's fast. Normally it takes longer for her to sleep." JinWook muttered.

"She's a bear hibernating in the summer instead of winter." Taehoon commented as you cuddled with a giant Wailord plushie in your sleep.

"No...Leo, stop...Soul, stop playing with my phone...Yah! Tae, get your dog away from Leo...I want egg tarts!" You quietly murmured in your sleep.

"Aish. So many languages." Taehoon shook his head.

"I'm tempted to wake her up and ask her what her dream is about." JinWook laughed because he was able to understand everything you were saying.

"Oh? Guys look. Should we answer her phone?" Minjung asked as your phone kept vibrating and playing Beast's ‘It’s Not Me.’

"Might as well." Taehoon shrugged as JinWook took your phone and answered it.

"Yoboseyo, Jae?" The person on the other line said.

"Hyung, Noona's sleeping. What did you need?" JinWook asked.

"I miss her. Anyways, tell her to call me when she isn't busy."

"Araso. By the way, have you brought any presents for her yet?"

"I'm doing that right now."

"Have you practiced?"

"Of course we have. By the way, what does Jae like more silver or gold?"

"That’s a hard one... But she likes gold a little bit more. What are you getting?"

"It's a surprise."

"I'll leave you to it then. Bye, Hyung." JinWook said hanging up.

"HyunSeung?" Everyone asked JinWook.

"Yup.." JinWook nodded.

"He wanted to talk to Jae..." Minki started.

"...Because he misses her?" Minjung finished.

"Seriously? What's the point of you guys asking if you clearly know the answer?" Jungsu asked while he was on his phone.

"Just to know we're right." The twins smiled ‘angelically.’

"You two are such a handful." Jungsu shook his head.

After stopping by the convenience store and making lunches for B1A4, Fate headed to where B1A4 was to surprise them.

"Channie!" You exclaimed as Gongchan whipped his head over in the direction where Fate and your managers were walking in.

"Noona!" Gongchan chimed happily walking over.

"Annyeong~~~" You grinned hugging him. "Where are the others?"

"Tai! Mèng! Jin! Mek!" The rest of B1A4 exclaimed.

"Hyung!/Oppa!/Saeng!" Fate grinned hugging the rest of B1A4.

"Now that we have reunited, is it your break yet?" You asked smiling.

"Actually we just finished our schedule." Jinyoung answered. "Why?"

"We made lunch for you guys." Minjung chimed holding up the bags of food.

"Chincha?!" B1A4 exclaimed in awe.

"No. It's for us to eat in front of you." JinWook sarcastically said.

"Troll." You muttered.

"Now, now, Jae." Taehoon laughed.

"Urusai. You sound like Oppa." You groaned.

"What happened?" Gongchan asked knowing you were talking about HyunSeung.

"I know!" Taehoon evilly grinned causing your eyes to wide in surprise knowing he might blabber.

"Yah! Yah! Yah!" You exclaimed trying to stop Taehoon from talking until the twins held you back, grinning evilly like Taehoon. "Let me go! Let me go! Let me go!"

"Andwae~!" The twins chimed, laughing evilly.

"What's the big deal?" CNU asked confused along with the rest of B1A4.

"Andwae! JunHyung Oppa said to- mmmpphh!" You thrashed about as the twins covered your mouth.

"Cover it? Nah. When you were sleeping, I texted Hyung and asked him if I could show it and he said go ahead." Taehoon smirked walking over to you.

"Y-Yah! Those were lies!" You exclaimed about to throw the twins off and run away which JinWook noticed.

"Jiě, you don't want to hurt your members do you? I'm sure if the twins get hurt you'll feel guilty." JinWook suddenly said making you stop thrashing.

"You evil little-" You said not noticing that Taehoon just showed your hickey to the B1A4 members.

"Wah..." B1A4 said gaping at your hickey.

"Oh my gosh. Hwang Taiga Taehyuk!" You yelled causing the twins and JinWook to move seven feet away from you.

"I'm going to run now." Taehoon said quickly running back to the van as you chased after him.

"What about the food?" Jinyoung asked.

"We can just eat it at our dorm." JinWook answered.

"Araso. Let's get going then." Minki said taking charge.


[At the Dorm.]

"This is your dorm?" B1A4 asked jawdropped as JinWook walked off with Gongchan to set up the table.

"Yeah. Tae picked it out." You said as if nothing happened between you and Taehoon.

Byeori bitnaneun areumdaun bamiyaiya
I bami yeongwonhagil nae soneul jababwa
Pureun dalbichi areumdaun bamiyaiya
Nawa jeo haneu-

"Mm? Oh. Hi, Baby." You said answering your phone happily.

"Do they ever get tired of each other?" Baro asked amused.

"I don't think so." Minki answered.

"They're like us except not related." Minjung piped in.

"...I don't understand how you're my sister sometimes." Minki blankly said.

"Guys, aren't you gonna eat?" You asked them appearing next to them with JinWook and Gongchan next to you.

"Weren't you just talking to Hyung?" Taehoon asked you.

"Mm. He just wanted to check on me." You smiled.

"Aigo. You two are so cute." Minjung cooed pinching your cheek.

"Unnie!" You whined.

"You've been whiny a lot lately." Minki chuckled.

"Being with HyunSeung for a long time changes a person." JinWook joked.

"Aniyo!" You whined hitting his shoulder.

"Aigo~ Jae's aegyo is seeping through." Taehoon laughed.

"No. More like something happened for her to act this way." CNU laughed.

"Yah! Let's just eat!" You pouted.

"Ara. Ara." Jinyoung chuckled as you all walked over to the dining room to eat.

"So how's concert rehearsals doing?" Baro asked as everyone settled down and ate.

"We're taking a break from it this week." Minki answered happily.

"Only to relax our nerves." You mentioned.

"Then the week before the concert, we go back to rehearsing." Minjung continued.

"What are you guys planning to do for the week?" Sandeul asked curiously.

"Well, today and tomorrow we'll be here." Taehoon said as you were practically inhaling all the food through your mouth.

"Then we'll be going to America and have some fun." The twins grinned.

"Noona, stop eating all the food." Gongchan complained.

"Channie, gwaenchana. There's plenty of food to eat." You assured him.

"Aish. Noona, I still can't understand how you can eat so much." Gongchan shook his head.

"That's because no one understands how much she can eat either." JinWook smirked as you gave him a quick -glance- glare.

"Duì bù qi, Jiějie." JinWook immediately apologized, noticing your glare.

"Geez. You and Sunggyu Hyung have so much in common." Minki laughed. "You both only have to look at someone so the- I'll shut up now."

"Better." You smirked.

"You're so mean to your elders." Taehoon sighed shaking his head.

"So you admit you're old?" You innocently asked as everyone started laughing.

"Aghh! Why do you always do that?" Taehoon groaned.

"Do what, Ahjussi?" You laughed.

"Yah! Yong Jaehye!"

"Daisuki!" You cooed, eye smiling and making a heart with your arms.

"I hate when you use aegyo." Taehoon rumbled causing everyone to laugh even more.

"That's why I don't use it often." You grinned.

"No. That's why you should use it often." Minjung said.

"So we don't keep giving in to what you say." Minki added.

"Shiroooo~" You cooed using aegyo.

"No one understands you, Jae." Sandeul laughed.

"I'm unique~" You grinned.

"Yeah, you are." Baro laughed.


LOL I'm updating on my birthday...Woo~
More updates tomorrow.
Hanhaeee~ ♥