You're one hell of a hassle.

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"These are two of our kids." JinWook answered leading the kids into Fate's van.

"Chincha?"

"Mm. We just have to find the last one."

"Mina already found her." Minki answered as Minjung and the little girl were in the back seat with him.

"Then I guess we can go now." JinWook shrugged as the van started to move to the hospital.

"Are we really going to continue recording?" Minjung asked astonished.

"Only until we get to the hospital." Kyungho answered.

"Ah. Araso." Fate nodded.


[Arriving at the Hospital.]

When Fate reached the hospital, they noticed that JinWook's uncle seemed to be waiting for them.

"Tā zěnme yàng, Shūshu?" JinWook asked the doctor. [How is she, Uncle?]

"Well, let's just say she has a guardian angel looking after her." The doctor smiled.

"What do you mean?" Minki asked as Taehoon went completely silent and looked down.

‘Daejin Hyung...’ Taehoon thought with mixed emotions.

"With that hard of an impact and how much blood she loss, it's a miracle for her to even be alive with no fractures or broken bones." The doctor said in all honesty.

"How long will it be for her to recover?" Minjung asked.

"Probably a week with how she's reacting. But we have to run a few tests to see if she's completely stable." The doctor answered.

"...Is it okay to see her?" Taehoon whispered gazing at the door to your room.

"Go right ahead." The doctor smiled.

"Thanks." Taehoon quietly nodded, walking past him to go to your room.

"Guys, leave him alone for a while." Kyungho told Fate once he noticed them about to go after Taehoon.

"Ne." They solemnly nodded.


[One Week Later.]

A week passed and multiple artists came to visit you despite their busy schedules. Even artists you didn’t know came to visit you and other artists that were overseas sent in get-well cards and gifts hoping that you’ll get better. In the list of artists that came, Beast, Block B, Kara and B.A.P. came to the hospital frequently and sometimes stayed overnight just waiting for you to wake up. Out of Beast, there was no difference between the six of them. They all were easily frustrated and anxious for you to wake up but they had to hide it when they went out for their schedules so their fans wouldn’t suspect anything. But when they came to visit, they usually came with Kara as support. In Block B, Yukwon’s condition was the worst out of the seven. He couldn’t sleep, eat or even practice without getting an aching feeling in his heart. Almost every day, He wouldn’t want to get up unless it was to see how you’re doing. B.A.P on the other hand, they knew that they had to pull through for your sake. They tried their best to keep a smile on their face until you woke up. As for Fate, they were worse than the four groups combined. Their managers had to forcefully get them up for their schedules, make them eat and even had to force them to smile in front of the fans and act like nothing is wrong. But since Fate had no schedules today, they went straight to the hospital to visit you. They each took turns to go inside your ward. Taehoon was the last one. Minki and JinWook went out to get everyone something to eat while Minjung updated Beast, Block B, and B.A.P on how you are doing.

"Jae, you're one hell of a hassle. But I guess I'm lucky to have you." Taehoon sighed, sitting next to your bed after locking the door so no one would interrupt his time with you.

"D-Daejin..." You called out with tears in your eyes, still asleep.

"The first name you say had to be his..." Taehoon quietly chuckled.

"Oppa...Don't leave me!" You exclaimed as you eyes shot open.

"Jae, calm down." Taehoon said.

"I need to see him..." You responded struggling to sit up causing Taehoon to spring up.

"Jae, no! You need to rest." Taehoon told you, trying to make you lie back down.

"No, I need to see him, Tae. You don't understand." You said slapping his hands away and removing the oxygen mask.

"I do understand, Jae! Just stop! You're still recovering." Taehoon pleaded.

"No, you don't! Daejin-"

"Is your guardian angel. He saved you. I know." Taehoon cried. "Please, just wait a while. You need to rest. You need to recover before seeing him."

"No, I don't!" You growled pulling out the IVs out of your arm.

"Damnit, Jae! The one time you decide to be selfish is now?! Jae, listen to yourself! Do you think he would want you to act this way?! He saved your life for a reason! He knows you have a purpose here!" Taehoon yelled stopping you from pulling out the tube that was giving you blood. “For once in your life, can you please just consider other people’s feelings and how it would affect them if you were gone?!”

"But I need to see him!" You cried out as the two of you were oblivious to the pounding on the door.

"Jae, we'll see him together. You're my best friend. You're all I have left since Daejin left. I don't want another person I care about leave. What do you think the people around you will feel if you died right now? How do you think your family feel? What do you think Fate and your fans will feel when you're gone? Do you know how much we went through this past week? What do you think would happen to HyunSeung? He already went through a lot with his father passing. Do you want him to go through the same thing with you too?" Taehoon carefully hugged you, crying along with you. "Please, just rest for now and when you get better the first thing we'll do is see him."

"O-Oppa, I miss him..." You sobbed hugging Taehoon, crying into his shoulder. "I miss him so much..."

"I know. I miss him too. I know you're closer to him as a lover but he was practically a brother to me, Jae." Taehoon said. "Please just think before you act from now on."

"Oppa..." You cried.

"Shh...Just lie down and get some sleep. Do you want Hyung to watch over you?" Taehoon soothed you, helping you lie back down.

"Ani. I don't want to feel like I caused a lot of trouble." You muttered.

"You're nothing by an angel to us." Taehoon ruffled your hair. "Now, sleep."

"Do you really expect me to sleep just because you told me to?" You gave him a blank look as he wiped away your tears.

"No. That's why I shall tell you a story that will make you fall asleep." Taehoon proclaimed with a failed British accent making you giggle. "Once there was a girl with long, black hair and onyx colored eye-"

"You at starting a story." You interrupted him.

"Oh hush. I already know that." He gave you a look before continuing on. "At a young age she traveled around the world. She was really smart and had photographic memory. So every year or half a year she would travel to a different country and learn the language there including the different dialects because she wanted to continue her studies abroad. One year, she decided to travel to Japan. Since she was new student at the school in Japan, she was known as an angel at first glance because of her angelic features."

"BS. We both know that everyone called me a nerd because I refused to talk and focused on studying." You interrupted him laughing.

"Not from what I know. Now stop interrupting." Taehoon pinched your cheek. "During her time there as a student, there was another person who kept their eye on her. It was the school's heartthrob. He had icy blue eyes and y black hair with crimson highlights. He was the school's top soccer and the now number two in the school because of the girl. He said it was love at first sight when he saw the girl. He immediately tried to talk to her but all of his attempts failed until one day, their teacher assigned a huge group project. It was fate for the two to work together leading the two to slowly get to know each other causing the heartthrob's y and single best friend to become a this wheel."

You giggled. "Oh please. Now you're just asking for sympathy."

"After a few dates here and there, the heartthrob's best friend finally realized why his best friend was blowing him off. His best friend understood his friend's feelings and let him pursue the girl because that was the first girl that caught his friend's attention." Taehoon continued, ignoring your interruption. "A year passed and the heartthrob finally made his move on the girl to ask her to be his girlfriend. Surprisingly, the girl finally said yes after the two failed attempts. The two lovers included the heartthrob's in their dates trying to set him up with someone but none of them worked. But over the next two years, the lovers and the heartthrob's best friend for to know each other much more than when they first met. They soon became known as a trio and were casted into many musicals, dramas and movies before graduating high school. Weeks after their graduation, they decided to visit Korea. During the time in Korea, the trio tried their luck into getting into different companies to pursue their dreams as they worked in musicals, dramas and movies. When they auditioned for almost all the companies, they became trainees and trained in all the different companies trying to find the best company for them. But a couple weeks passed and the heartthrob knew the girl liked him as much as he liked her. So he decided to do something to return her feelings, but it looks like I'll stop there since you're already asleep." Taehoon laughed to himself, getting up to tuck you in and unlocked the door causing Fate to come in looking more worried than they did in the past week.

“Is she awake yet?” Fate asked him.

“She was. But she fell back asleep.” Taehoon answered.

“What was with all the yelling?” Minki asked.

Taehoon rolled his eyes. “You know how Jae is. She hates having needles in her.”

“Liar.” JinWook flatly and bluntly said. “There’s more to it. What were you two arguing about?”

Taehoon sighed at JinWook and answered him. “We were arguing about her staying in the hospital to go to the cemetery.”

“Why?” Minjung asked confused.

“She wanted to see her guardian angel.” Taehoon muttered walking to the door. “Don’t wake her up. I’m going to go and get Samchon so he can run some tests on her to see if she’s ready to get out of the hospital.”

The Fate members nodded as Taehoon walked out of the room to go get the doctor.

Around twenty minutes later, JinWook's uncle came in with Taehoon right behind him causing the Fate members to start to get up.

"You don't have to leave. Just continue eating. I'm sure you all haven't eaten yet." The doctor smiled.

"Xièxiè, Shūshu." JinWook said as the members continued eating. [Thanks, Uncle.]

When the doctor finished running tests, he turned to Fate, smiling.

"She will be able to be released in two days if she keeps up the way she's recovering. If I do say so myself, I think this is the fastest she’s recovered compared to the other times." He said. "She's a real fighter."

"That she is." Taehoon laughed.

"I'll be coming here to check on her until she's able to be released. Just make sure she doesn't pull out the IVs and needles again."

"Will do, Shūshu." JinWook nodded as the doctor smiled and walked out.

"How does she get injured so easily yet heals at an insane pace?" Minjung asked astounded.

"Like Jin's uncle said, she has a guardian watching over her." Taehoon smiled.

"How are the articles about Jae though?" Minki asked.

"They're quieting down. But when Jae is fully recovered, I'm sure news about her will be all over the place." Minjung answered.

"It's her year anyways. She's been on the news already and everyone's talking about her." JinWook pointed out.

"You do know I'm fully awake and listening to everything you just said?" You asked staring at Fate.

"We're completely aware of that." Taehoon grinned.

"Aish. Babo. So two more days in here huh?" You asked smiling.

Fate nodded.

"This place is like my best friend these days." You laughed referring to the hospital.

"Why do you say that?" Minki asked.

"Tae or I have told you the story of my life right?" You asked Fate as they nodded. "Then think of all the times I've been in here."

"Ah~ that's why. That's a lot of times too." Minjung chuckled.

"See?" You laughed.

Suddenly the door opened.

"Omo! You're up!" The person exclaimed delighted.

"Annyeong. How are you?" You waved at the person smiling.

"What's going o- Jae!" More people came in.

"Annyeong." You smiled.

"Have you told HyunSeung Hyung you're awake?"

"Kitty, think. How would I? I've been out for...a week and I'm pretty sure these people haven't brought me my phone." You remarked.

"Why would we? We only brought ourselves and our things." JinWook raised a brow.

"Aish you." You sighed.

"Now that you're awake though, what are you gonna do about all the articles of you?" Yukwon asked.

"Let it be. When I get out, I'm pretty sure I'm going to go on WinWin and if they ask, I'll answer." You simply answered.

"Oh yeah. You were supposed to go and record for WinWin the day after...the accident..." Kyung said saying the last two words hesitantly.

"How are the kids?" You asked Fate.

"Kids?" Block B asked confused.

"They're fine. A little shaken but nothing too bad." JinWook answered as the twins filled Block B in on who the kids are.

"Why aren't you recording?" You asked Fate referring to Hello Baby.

"We are. Just not now. We have an hour until we have to go anyways." Taehoon answered.

"Ara." You nodded before looking at Block B. "How are promos?"

"Great. It would've been nice if you were there supporting us." B-Bomb wagged his eyebrows causing you to laugh.

"So why are you guys here? Don't you have a schedule of some sort?" You asked them smiling.

"What? We came to visit and you're already kicking us out? How could you!" Kyung dramatically cried.

"Babo." You shook your head giggling. "Now shoo."

"Ara. Ara. Take care." Block B sighed and walked out.

"That was mean of you." Minjung shook her head.

"I never said I was a nice person, Mina. Besides when they're here it gets louder than I want it too and even if I tell them to quiet down it won't happen." You pointed out.

Taehoon laughed. "That's true."

"Mm...Dream Team in next week right?" You asked your lips.

Taehoon chuckled. "Yeah. Planning to beat another time?"

"Yup." You grinned. "I'm going for Seongjo this time."

"That's a huge leap. Are you sure you can do it?" JinWook asked in amusement.

"We'll see." You smirked. “But in all honesty, I want to try and beat Ricky and Jaemin.”


My lovely readers, I'm sorry.
I'm going to be taking a break until November.
I will not be updating or anything until Nov 7th or 9th.
If you want to talk to me, you can go on twitter and add me.
My twitter is AegiJjang. (Yup. Just like Jae's. :3)
And if you have a tumblr, you can message me at [red-fluff.tumblr.com]
But my kpop blog is [aegi-jjang.tumblr.com]
So if you're going to message me on tumblr use the red-fluff one. :)
Keep in mind that I'm only going to be checking my twitter and tumblr through my iPod.
And that I won't exactly be online for a long time.
The only reason why I'm going to be offline is because...
I'm completely stressed from school and I can't handle anything anymore.
I promise they'll be tons of updates when I get back so...
Yeah....I might throw in an update here and there but that's only if I have the time to do so.
I hope you understand and continue to support this story until I get back.
I'm sorry again. But I promise I'll be back. :)