Where are the HyunHye fans?

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

“Wow! She does a lot by herself.” Dream Team exclaimed amazed.

“Are there going to be handicaps for this?” Seongjo asked curiously, causing you and Minjung to smirk.

“Waeyo? Are you afraid that you’ll lose to us?” You confidently retorted as the fans cheered.

Dream Team started laughing as Seongjo frantically answered, “Aniyo!”

“Good. Because I don’t want any handicaps.” You smirked as the fans cheered you on.


After all of the introductions, Dream Team and Fate (including the managers) teamed up with the fans to see who will pay for the nutritious and healthy snacks for the audience.

“Wait! Wait! Am I allowed to volunteer to pay for it all?” You asked hopefully.

“Aniyo.” The MC quickly disagreed as you blinked and sheepishly started, “…Hajiman…”

“She ordered crates of persimmons and pomegranates for the audience to snack on as they watch.” JinWook continued for you.

“How many did she order?” Jaemin asked surprised.

“Enough for everyone to get as much as they want of each fruit.” Minki answered as Minjung then added, “With the maximum being ten of each.”

 Everyone’s jaw dropped.

Beep. Beep.

“Jeohsonghapnida.” You bowed as Kyungho looked at you and whispered, “Shipment has just arrived.”

You nodded and smiled, letting him know that you knew what he was talking about.

“What was that?” JinWook asked you causing you to smile and answer, “Shipment has arrived.”

JinWook nodded as Dream Team asked you the same thing JinWook asked you to which you answered the same way.

“What shipment?” The MC asked.

“The fruits.” You smiled.

“Is that going to be added to who has to pay if they lose?”

You shook your head. “Aniyo. This is just for the fans to enjoy. I already paid for it anyways.”

“How much was it?”

“Let’s not answer that.” Minki interrupted.

“Must be a lot then…” Jaemin laughed.

“But if the audience isn’t able to finish it, Fate is going to be eating persimmons and pomegranates for who knows how long.” Taehoon joked.

By the end of Dream Team, Fate’s team won with you and JinWook taking the top two spots with a record of 52.29 seconds and 49.18 seconds. Ricky Kim and Seongjo barely came to par with yours and Taehoon’s times. The rest of Fate managed to pass the course but with lower times: Minki with 58.83 seconds, Taehoon with 57.39 seconds and Minjung with 1:28.03 minutes.


[The Next Day. Time - 1:55 p.m.]

"Jae, get up!" Yukwon exclaimed shaking you.

"Go away. I wanna sleep more." You groaned.

"You have to wrap up your promos."

You groaned. "Aren't you filming Match Up?"

"Yeah. But not now. Now get up!" He said spanking your through the blanket causing you to groan and get up.

"Jae! Are you up yet?" Kyungho called from downstairs.

Yukwon called out, "She’s slowly getting up, Hyung."

"Kay." Kyungho said.

"I'll get your clothes ready." Yukwon said as you trudged to the bathroom.

When you finished showering, you quickly got dressed and slid down the railing to go downstairs.

"Kwon, kaja." You called out.

"Let's go out to eat. We have time." Yukwon said tossing you a bottle of lemon tea.

"Do we?" You asked looking at your watch. "Hm..We have tons of time. Let's go out to eat then. Where's Kyungho Oppa?"

"He's in the garage." Yukwon answered.

"Waeyo?" You asked confused.

"He said something about noticing a scratch on one of your cars." Yukwon hesitantly answered.

"Bwoh?!?!" You exclaimed rushing to the garage.

Bang.

"Which of my babies got scratched?!" You yelled frantically looking at each of your cars.

Kyungho sighed and pointed to your silver Maserati.

"Omo. Not the Maserati!" You cried hugging your car.

"Jae..." Kyungho and Yukwon blankly stared.

You pouted and sighed. "Let's go out to eat."

"Are you sure?" Kyungho laughed since you easily changed your mind.

"I wanna eat. I haven't eaten get since this kitty decided to wake me up." You grumbled.

"Should we just take the van?" Kyungho asked.

"Yeah." You sighed.

"Kaja." Yukwon grinned, linking his arm through yours causing you to smile.

As the three of you went out to eat, you all wore disguises so the fans wouldn't recognize you.

"Teddie, what do you wanna eat?" Yukwon asked, looking through the menu.

"I'll get what you're getting." You shrugged then turning to Kyungho. "Appa, what about you?"

"The usual." He answered as you nodded and called the waiter over.

You told the waiter your orders as he wrote them down and walked off.

"Jae, this has been eating Fate and I alive so I’m just going to come out and ask. Did you and Yukwon have recently?" Kyungho asked bluntly.

"W-What?" You stuttered. "Who told you that?"

"You did last night when you were drunk."

"." You mumbled then sighed, "Yes, I did..."

"When?"

"A week before the accident." You sighed as Yukwon look at the two of you in confusion.

"Have you told HyunSeung?"

"No. I'm afraid of his reaction."

"Tell him he needs to know."

"Are you guys talking about HyunSeung Hyung?" Yukwon asked curiously.

"Mm. Waeyo?" You answered leaning on him.

"Just wondering. But what were you talking exactly about?"

"That one time we...yeah...a week before the accident." You answered.

"Ah...You should tell HyunSeung Hyung. I don't think he'd like it if we kept it from him." Yukwon advised you.

"Aren't you at least a bit afraid of what he could do to you?!"

"Ani. If it's for you, I wouldn't mind." Yukwon kissed your forehead.

"I wish you were my first love then..." You murmured.

"I wish that too. One year away from me and you fall in love with someone else." Yukwon sighed. "But as long as you're happy everything will be okay."

"Honestly, I think you two are much more suited together." Kyungho chuckled.

"That's why he's my number one dance partner." You grinned hugging Yukwon.

Yukwon laughed and kissed your forehead as the food came.

"Kamsahamnida." You thanked the server as he bowed and walked away.

"Teddie, eat up. I have a feeling that we won't be eating for a long time today." Yukwon said causing you to groan.

"But food..." You pouted.

"Come on, Jae. Eat up." Kyungho laughed. "We have to go straight to the salon to get your hair done then go to Mnet so you can change before Block B barges in on you."

"We're sharing changing rooms?" You asked, eating your breakfast.

"Seems so." Yukwon laughed.

By the time the three of you finished eating, you all headed straight to the hair salon and dyed your hair. When your hair was finished, it was already time to head off to Mnet for rehearsals.

"Kaja." Yukwon said helping you up from the chair.

“I feel numb…” You muttered, massaging your legs after sitting down for almost an hour.

"Piggyback?" Yukwon offered.

You smiled. "Please?"

"I offered." Yukwon laughed, as Kyungho helped you get on Yukwon's back.

"Kaja!" You grinned.


[At Mnet.]

"Yah! Kim Yukwon!" You yelled trying to grab your shirt from him. "Give it back!"

"Shiro~!" He stuck his tongue out running around the dressing room as the stylists laughed.

"Aish!" You screamed tackling him and grabbing your shirt. "Ha. I win."

"Nope." He rolled over and straddled you. "I win."

"Jae, you're up in twenty minutes." Kyungho walked in the dressing room, unfazed by the scene in front of him.

"Kay. I'll be finished getting ready once this guy gets off." You said trying to push Yukwon off.

"Teddie, why do you bother if you know that won't work?" Yukwon laughed lightly pinching your cheek then tapping your nose.

"I don't know. Maybe someday it will." You shrugged as he got off of you.

"What a lie. We both know that won't happen, Teddie." Yukwon laughed helping you up.

"Shut up!" You punched his arm and walked to the other side of the room as he winced from your punch.

"Geez, woman. Don't kill me after everything I've done for you." Yukwon grumbled rubbing his arm.

"Your fault, now help me with my shirt please." You said trying to button the back of your shirt.

"What if I refuse?" Yukwon asked amused, walking over to you.

"Then...Kyung will be my best friend over you." You childishly answered.

"You'd pick that shimmying, greasy cucumber over me? You're y and muscular kitty?" Yukwon pouted, helping your button your shirt as you held your hair up.

"y? Psh.." You laughed walking to the seat where you'll be getting your hair and makeup done when he finished buttoning your shirt.

"Anyways, I thought KiKwang was your best friend?" Yukwon smirked following you and sitting in the chair next to yours.

"No. He's my bestest friend through everything. Even if he did break up with Mina." You sighed as the coordis started to do both yours and Yukwon's makeup.

"They broke up?" Yukwon asked surprised. "Is that why Mina came to Block B's dorm?"

"Was she crying?"

"Ani. She just seemed slightly disappointed."

"Maybe they mutually broke up..." You thought aloud.

"Maybe she's seeing Minhyuk Hyung now." Yukwon suggested.

"Why do you say that?" You asked amused.

"I dunno. Gut feeling." Yukwon shrugged.

"Well, I always thought they had a thing for each other." You laughed.

"Hm...Minhyuk did say something about liking Mina before..." Yukwon mentioned.

"Like what exactly?" You asked after the coordi put your lipstick on.

"If she wasn't dating KiKwang, I'd go for her for sure."  Yukwon imitated B-Bomb causing you to stifle a laugh because the coordi was was doing putting eyeliner and mascara on you.

"Done." The coordi smiled, stepping back because he knew you wanted to laugh which you did.

When you laughter died out, you grinned and thanked your coordi.

"But didn't he just get out of a relationship?" You raised a brow.

"Yeah. But it's Minhyuk Hyung we're talking about here. He's the dumpee not the dumper." Yukwon pointed out.

You sighed and shook your head as you manager told you that you're next.

"Now?" You asked in surprise.

"Yeah." Kyungho rushed you to hurry up.

The stylists quickly helped you put on your heels and added accessories on you before ushering you out with Yukwon for rehearsal.

"Oppa, Pali!" You exclaimed rushing down the hall.

"Babo! Slow down before you trip!" Yukwon called after you as Kyungho follow after, making sure neither of you hurt yourself.

"I'm not gonn- Ahh!" You screamed, tripping over yourself.

Yukwon acted fast, quickly wrapping his arms around your waist and pulled you up so he wouldn't fall with you.

"Gotcha." Yukwon smirked. "That's why you don't run with heels, Jae."

"Yah...Shikuro." You grumbled pushing him off.

"Guys, rehearsal." Kyungho stated before the two of you could start arguing.

"Oh! Right." The two of you said in realization, quickly rushing to the stage.

"Yuhye!" Fans exclaimed as the staff handed you a mic.

"Yuhye? Waeyo?" You asked the fans.

"You two are cute together!" A fan exclaimed.

"Mwoh? Where are the HyunHye fans?" Yukwon asked laughing.

"Here!" Some fans cheered.

"How are you today? Isn't it cold out?" You asked the fans smiling.

"Ne!"

"Yah. You're still cold after I handed out warmers?" You frowned.

"Aniyo!" They exclaimed afraid they would hurt your feelings.

"Babo." Yukwon sighed flicking your forehead.

You rubbed your head and whacked him back, sticking your tongue out at him.

Yukwon shook his head and wrapped an arm around your shoulder.

"Yeoreobun, give some love to Block B too! We would really appreciate it." Yukwon smiled to the fans.

"Ne!" They screamed as you shook your head and laughed.

"Jade-ah, we're ready for rehearsal." The director said.

"Ne." You nodded pushing Yukwon to go to the side.


OMG Freaking Ilhoon!
lkajsdhlfkjasd Why so y?!