Close your eyes.

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Am I the only one who still seems amazed by how she can eat so much?" YoSeob asked.

"Oppa, you're easily amazed." Minjung giggled.

"So is KiKwang!" YoSeob complained.

"She already knows that." Minki rolled his eyes.

"More please~" You chimed for the second time.

"You're like a human vacuum. Slow down!" JunHyung nagged.

"You're just like mom." You grumbled as Minki and JinWook laughed. "Bì zui." [Shut up.]


After you all ate and finished digesting your food, DongWoon and JinWook grabbed your legs and arms and quickly threw you in the water.

"Yah! Maknae-deul, you better run!" You exclaimed as soon as you got up from the water and wiping your face.

"You can't catch us!" They taunted you as they ran away.

"You and your damn legs!" You exclaimed before sprinting.

"Jae, language!" Doojoon scolded you as you tackled DongWoon in the water.

"Hahahaha! for you, Hyung." JinWook laughed at DongWoon until he saw you run towards him. "Uh-oh. I'm gonna run now."

"You better!" You exclaimed running after JinWook.

"Hyung, help me!" JinWook cried out as the parents and Fate laughed.

"Jae, just leave him." HyunSeung called out.

"Andwae! How would you like it of you were thrown in the water?!" You exclaimed tackling JinWook in the water and giving him a noogie.

"Sometimes I really do wonder who the real maknae is." Taehoon sighed shaking his head.

"And sometimes I wonder how you could be the oldest." Minki rolled his eyes.

Before anyone knew it, hours passed and it was already time to wash up and change to leave for Seoul.

"Oppa, can you carry me downstairs?" You yawned, walking out of your bathroom fully changed and drying your hair with a towel in hand.

"Ne. Go brush your hair." He chuckled waving you off as he played with your phone.

"What are you doing with my phone now?" You asked finding a brush and brushing your hair.

"Selcas." He answered simply before waving you over. "Come take one with me."

"Fine." You smiled, walking over to him and sitting next to him on the bed after you finished brushing your hair.

"Ready?" He asked looking at you and pecking your cheek.

"Ne." You giggled as he took a picture of him kissing your cheek.

"Next!" HyunSeung said turning you to face him. "Close your eyes."

"Waeyo?" You asked.

"Just do it." He said as you closed your eyes.

HyunSeung took this chance to kiss you on the lips and taking a picture of it to send it to himself.

"Not fair." You pouted as he took a picture of your pouting face with his phone and setting it as his background.

"Fine. Let's do one more before we head downstairs."

"Araso." You grinned. "Can we just smile please~?"

"Fine. Ready?" HyunSeung chuckled holding your phone arms length away and snapping a picture of the two of you awfully close but smiling.

"Oh? This one's really good." You said looking at the picture on your phone.

"Send it to me." HyunSeung said, caressing the side of your face before leaning down to kiss you.

You lightly chuckled and kissed him back before pulling away and saying, "Oppa, keep your testosterone levels down."

"But Baby~!" HyunSeung whined.

"Ka. I need some sleep before we head back to Seoul." You said getting up and stretching causing your shirt to ride up your stomach.

"Araso. Ka." HyunSeung sighed in defeat, squatting down so he could carry you on his back.

"Mwoh?" You asked staring at his back.

"Get on." He chuckled.

"Araso." You said getting on as he got up.

"So what about the bags?" He asked as you laid your head on his shoulder.

"Someone will get them." You answered smiling. "Kaja. I'm sleepy."

"Araso." He chuckled walking out of the room, going to the elevator. "So what are you planning for Doojoon's birthday?"

"I was thinking of dinner, noraebang, then heading back home and opening gifts." You answered.

"What did you get him?"

"Mm...It's still on its way." You yawned as HyunSeung walked in the elevator.

"What is it though?"

"You'll see when it gets here."

"Araso." He sighed as you kissed his cheek.

"Can I sleep?" You asked tiredly.

"Go ahead. I'll wake you up when we're in Seoul."

"Ani. Just wake me up when we're at the airport." You said making yourself comfortable as HyunSeung chuckled.

"Araso." HyunSeung smiled walking out of the elevator as you quickly fell asleep.


[Arriving at the Airport.]

Once the plane landed back in Seoul, you heard someone try to call you out of your dreamland.

"Ireonaaaa~"

"Qing ni liú xiàlái..Don't go...Jebal..." You murmured in your sleep. [Please stay.]

"Who's willing to wake her up?" Minki asked Fate, amused at what you were saying.

"Jae, wake up." Taehoon said shaking you.

"Nani?" You whined rubbing your eyes. [What?]

"Let's go." You heard Minjung chuckle.

"Oh? We're here?" You yawned.

"Yeah. Get up."

"Okay. You guys should head to the dorm. I have to deal with Nu'est and EXO." You said stretching and getting up.

"Can we just go with you?" Minjung pouted as Taehoon got your carry on from the overhead compartment.

"You wanna see Nu'est and EXO?" You asked them walking out of the plane as you put your hat and glasses on.

"Yeah." They all nodded.

"Where's Beast and the parentals?" You asked walking through the airport, disguised.

"Our dorm." Taehoon answered.

"Okay. Are our bags there too?"

"Yup." JinWook nodded.

"Let's go then." You said exiting the airport and getting into a taxi. "To YJH Entertainment's building, please."

"Right away." The driver nodded after everyone got in the taxi.


Update number one~
I'll update again when I wake up :P
Which is in eightish hours xD

Lol Yonggukie xD