Say it, don't spray it.

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Hm...People are wrong about you." Jiyoung said suddenly.

"Why do you say that?" JinWook asked not bothering to look up from the papers he was retyping.

"You're actually a playful person." Nicole answered.

"Only with Jae." JinWook said.

"Why?" Seungyeon asked.

"There's no reason for you to know." He said simply.


By the time you came back, JinWook was already finished retyping the papers.

"Jīn, xiàn zài ji dian?" You murmured plopping yourself on an empty couch. [What time is it?]

"Xiàn zài kuài jiu dian le." JinWook answered turning the laptop towards you to read it. [It's almost nine.]

"Wo yào shuì jiào." You grumbled glancing at the screen as JinWook swiped through the pages before you looked away from the screen and closed your eyes. [I want to sleep.]

"Good or no?" JinWook asked silently hoping for a good response.

"Correction on page four, paragraph two, line five. It should be ‘Also by signing this contract, I will true to my word not to go against the president and CEO of YJH Entertainment.’ not ‘I promise to my word not to go against the president of the company.’ No offense to your grammar that is. Other than that everything it good." You waved him off. "Printer is next to the iMac."

'Does she have photographic memory?' Kara and JunHyung thought, surprised.

"Okay. Print it?" JinWook asked after changing it.

"Yeah. Then have them sign it." You yawned.

"Are you that tired?"

"Yes. And I'm still working out our concert stuff." You sighed, noticing Kara trying to figure what you and JinWook are talking about.

"You still haven't told them?" He asked printing of the papers.

"Obviously. Also, did you add a spot for everyone's signature?"

"Of course. And YoonSung said he’s staying overnight." JinWook said.

You groaned and asked, "Again?"

"Yeah. He said he locks up the company when he's here so it's okay."

"Whatever. I just hope he isn't lonely here." You sighed.

"Probably not. He said he talks to his girlfriend to check up on her."

"Ah really? He has one?"

"Yeah." JinWook nodded, picking up the papers and stapling them together. "He's actually debating on asking you to have his girlfriend work here."

"I'll go talk to him once those are done so I can hand it to him."

"Okay. By the way, food is currently being made so we can eat here before we leave." JinWook nodded, handing out the papers to Kara. "Noona-deul, reread the contracts and sign it if you agree with the terms."

"Jin, can you go check on EXO and bring them with you before you go down to eat?" You asked as Kara signed their contracts.

"Sure. Make sure you come down to eat after you give these to Yoon." JinWook said handing you the contracts.

"Yeah yeah." You muttered, waving him off before looking over at JunHyung. "Babo, stop smooching with Hara. I'm sure I'm not the only one annoyed with the mushiness."

"You do it with Hyung!" JunHyung complained.

"No, I don't. He starts it." You smirked walking out of the room before he could argue.

"I suggest you all go downstairs to the cafeteria and eat. The food is already prepared." JinWook said ushering them out.

"Chincha?" Kara asked surprised.

"There's always food depending on everyone's schedule." JinWook explained. "Since we check up on all of the idols’ and celebrities’ schedules, we average the time everyone would come back. So we can all eat together."

"Wah~!" Kara said in amazement.

"So if you ever need a snack or something, just go to the cafeteria and ask one of the chefs to make something." JinWook shrugged leading them to the elevator. "Also, there's a notice board slash TV screen showing what food will be made that month. The TV is touch screen so you can check out the other months too."

"Woah. You guys are really high tech." JunHyung said surprised.

"Most of the things in here haven't even been released in the public."

"Mwoh?!" Kara and JunHyung exclaimed surprised as they all got in the elevator.

"Yeah. Anyways, you guys should head downstairs and eat. I'm going to get the others to join us." JinWook said pressing the button labeled "1" to get to the cafeteria and stepping out to get the elevator that's going up.

As the elevator doors closed, JinWook waved at them saying, "Annyeong~"


[With You.]

"YoonSuuuuung~" You tiredly chimed walking into YoonSung's office.

"You found out?" YoonSung asked, not taking his eyes off the papers he was reading.

"You were supposed to tell me first!" You whined.

"Ah...Sorry. Jin just happened to find out before you." YoonSung said as you dropped the contracts on his desk.

"Hmph. Do you have the roster?"

"Yeah. Here. Just add Kara on." YoonSung said handing you an iPad.

"Mmhmm." You hummed looking through the [roster] and sitting on the couch. "You got Hyori to sign?"

"Yeah. She said she’d even bring Spica here if we signed her."

"Ah..." You nodded, unsure how to reply.

"Jae, Sung, let's eat." Kris said walking in.

"Jīn zài na li?" You asked not looking up from the iPad. [Where’s Jin?]

"Cafeteria." Kris answered taking the iPad from you and placing it on the table. "Tiānshi, wo men zuo ba." [Angel, Let’s go.]

"Gēge~" You whined as he gave you a look that made you stop whining causing YoonSung to chuckle and get up.

"Jae, just go eat." YoonSung patted your head.

"Wo bú hěn è." You whined. [I'm not hungry.]

"Bié shuōhuang. Wo zhīdào ni hěn è." Kris said pinching your cheek before dragging you out of the room. [Don't lie. I know you're hungry.]

"Gēge~" You complained.

"Don't make me get Tao to use aegyo on you." Kris threatened, dragging you in the elevator as YoonSung walked in and pressed "1" to get to the cafeteria.

"Aegyo doesn't work on her." YoonSung informed Kris.

"What a lie." Kris laughed.

"No, it's not!" You complained, trying to get away from Kris's hold on you as the elevator rang.

"Zitao, ni de Jiějie bú xiang chī fàn." Kris called out as Tao immediately came over. [Zitao, your older sister doesn't want to eat.]

"Shéme?!" Tao exclaimed as YoonSung walked past the three of you. [What?!]

"Aiya!" You screamed as Tao shook you. "No more shakin' like that."

"Hey! Don't mock me." Kris said pinching your cheek.

"Ai! Ai! Ai!" You cried as the two of them dragged you to the table making you sit in between them.

"Guys, let her go." Luhan chuckled.

"It's not funny, Lùhán." You whined.

"Yes it is, wo de piàoliang de xiao tiānshi." Kris said pinching your cheek again as Luhan took a picture of you and Kris. [...My pretty little angel.]

"Ké'ài." Lay smiled looking at the picture as Luhan sent the picture to everyone else. [Cute.]

"Not you too!" You whined crossing your arms and pouting.

"Just eat." Chen advised you.

"Fiiiiiiiiine." You caved before asking JunHyung. "Babo Oppa, where's the rest of Beast?"

"At your dorm."

"Aish."

"Jiě, did you tell the others yet?" JinWook asked.

"Tell who what?" Kris asked.

"Tell Fate about our first concert." You whispered.

"Oh? Just tell them now."

"No! JunHyung is here."

"Say it in English." Kris nudged you.

"Fine." You grumbled before calling Fate. "Yo! Fate! Guess what."

"What?" They asked before taking another bite of food.

"We're going to practice for our first concert this month." You announced.

"WHAT?!" They yelled excluding JinWook causing food to fly out of their mouths.

"Say it, don't spray it." Kris laughed.

"WHEN WAS THIS PLANNED?!" Minki complained.

"You don't need to know." You smiled.

"When is it?" Taehoon asked.

"August." You answered.

"When do we start?" Minjung asked.

"Tomorrow." You said resting your head on Kris's shoulder.

"What?!" Taehoon yelled.

"Yeah. Why? You'll be fine. We're just going over the song roster." You chuckled.

"Oh..."

"And fan chants to the new songs." You added rubbing your eyes.

"Can we feature?" Kris asked as you tried to hold back a yawn.

"Opening good for you?" You asked as you tried to keep yourself awake.

"EXO, do you want to be the opening act for Fate?" Kris asked EXO-M who quietly translated it for EXO-K.

"YES!" EXO yelled.

"Araso. You can't tell anyone at all. Arachi?" You asked looking at them.

"Ne! Algetsubnida!" They agreed grinning.

"What songs do you want to play?"

"Whatever you think would work."

"Araso." You nodded, coving your mouth as you yawned.

"Tired?" Kris asked.

"Yeah." You tiredly nodded.

"Wo men zuo ba." Kris said getting up as everyone look at the two of you. [Let's go.]

"Zài na li?" You asked rubbing your eyes. [Where?]

"Your office." He said picking you up and walking away.

"Gēge." You yawned.

"Just sleep. I'll get Taehyuk to come get you." Kris chuckled.

"Xiè xiè, Jiāhéng." You smiled closing your eyes and going to sleep.

"Anytime, wo de xiao tiānshi." You heard Kris say before you completely fell into a dark abyss.


Last update for today~
That’s means you should comment~
And tell me what you think…please? :D

So what's TOP saying? XD