So Then

After Ever After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Twitter post had gained traction and it had already reached 400,000 retweets. Follower requests were going through the roof. And netizens had already found my Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram accounts. I decided to keep my phone off as I spent my time in the hospital. I now vaguely remembered falling down in the shower back in December, and faintly recalled being carried into an ambulance. My memory turned blurry after that, with some sprinklings of memories of being in this institution for the past few months. 

But that didnt mean I wasnt GD's wife, like everyone was saying. I distinctly recall getting married to him, the whole ceremony and living in our ever after.

I had made a friend in the hospital quite quickly and she told me she was a huge fan of GD. I told her I'd get her an autograph for her once I left this place. I explained to her that it was impossible for him to visit her as the hospital was now being filmed from every angle, and for GD to come here was a breach to his safety. 

We watched the news together daily, and they were now becoming even more absurd with their reports. 

"The Sasaeng fan Sandy Kwon has not made another post about her alleged marriage with GD, and neither has GD. People are speculating whether the two got married secretly, with some even claiming that it was a shotgun wedding and that GD now has an illegitimate child..."

The reporter's voice blurred into the background as I looked out of the win

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter