What Really Occurred

After Ever After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That's the story from my perspective, sir," I told the doctor. He nodded his head, scribbled down a few notes and then consulted his colleague.

"I think we need to increase the meds, she still has a high level of delusion," he began, and his colleague began typing something on his laptop. I looked around the room and wondered what on earth i was doing here. the last thing i remembered was i had a staycation booked for the weekend with my husband.

"Can i go home yet?" i asked the room, looking around at all the professionals who were sat all around me. 

"Where is home, Sandara?" the main doctor, Dr Yoo, questioned.

I scoffed a laugh. "What do you mean? Home is with my husband, GD. I'm not obliged to give away that kind of information." I ran a hand through my hair and immediately felt how greasy it was. I definitely needed to shower after i left this room.

"Hmm," Dr Yoo pondered. "Where are you right now?"

"I dont know," I answered honestly, looking questioningly around the room. "Some sort of hospital?"

"Do you recall how long you've been here?"

"I'm not sure. The last thing I remember is that I had a holiday booked for today."

"What's the date today, Sandara?"

"December 10th, 2021."

The doctors all sighed and shook their heads, some of them taking more notes.

"Increase her risperidone to 25mg," Dr Yoo ordered. "And increase observations to every 15 minutes."

"What does

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter