And Then

After Ever After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What happened next was beyond my scope of thought. It was all over the news. One of the other girls in the hospital ward had called me to come into the lounge where they had the TV on.

"It seems to be that there is a crazed fan out there introducing herself as GD's wife," began the news anchor. My ears had pricked up and I walked closer to the screen and asked them to turn the volume up. The next thing i saw on the screen was a screenshot of my Twitter post. "The deluded fan posted this to her Twitter account yesterday, and it was quickly circulated amongst GDs fans, the VIPs. It became clear to everyone that the fan was ill or suffering from some form of mental health issue, and they began trying to get GD's attention. People are likening this to a Make a Wish event where a very sick individual makes a wish to meet a celebrity."

"You're famous Sandy," said one of the other patients. 

"GD has since posted on his Instagram with a very suspiscious post of his left hand," the screen then showed a screengrab of GD's instagram post where he was tapping his fingers on a table top, with a glistening ring on his left ring finger. The sight made me smile brightly. He remembers me. 

"He's feeding into her delusion," said Dr Yoo from behind me. I turned to stare at him. 

"Its not a delusion," I told him. "Just bring GD here and I'll show you once and for all."

"Sandara, you know that's not possible," he sighed and I rolled my eyes. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter