What Happened Next

After Ever After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luckily I had my phone in my bedroom at the hospital. I couldn't believe what that doctor had said earlier. I rushed to sit on my bed and held my phone, scrolling quickly.

And once again, I couldn't believe it. They had deleted GD's number from my phone so I couldn't call him. What the hell?

And then I opened up my Notes app and began writing.

 

Hello, this is Sandy Kwon - GD's wife. I am currently being held hostage in a hospital where I have no idea when I'll be let out. They're giving me medication which I am not sure what it contains and they have also deleted GD's number from my phone contacts. I am yet to find out what else they have done to my phone - they could have tapped it, so my phone calls are no longer safe. They're telling me I've been stuck here for 6 months, when I have no recollection of being here for that long. They must have knocked me out on all those medications they keep giving me. Anyway, I need help to get out of this hospital and to be reunited with my husband. I'm hoping you can help me, VIPs! Get GD's attention on this message so he can understand where I've disappeared to!

- Sandy.

 

I took a screenshot of the message and then opened up Twitter, where I began a new post and added the screenshot to. One last click and it was uploaded. Hopefully my husband will find me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter