How it Happened

After Ever After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rest of it was a blur, to be honest. 

The sirens in the background. 

Someone carrying me and dressing me in loose fitting clothes. 

My wet hair bringing shivers down my spine. 

The paramedics. 

All I remember was washing the shampoo out of my hair one minute, and the next being crawled up on the floor of the shower, screaming at the top of my lungs. It had felt like hours had passed before someone finally came to my rescue. 

“Is there any chance she could be pregnant?”

The question brought me out of my stupor for a minute. I looked around and saw GD’s dad’s face. It confused me. Why wasn’t GD here? 

“Yes,” I answered, my hand automatically going down to my belly. I had been having tons of unprotected with GD. 

“Have you been taking any drugs?” 

I looked over to the paramedic then who was asking the questions. We were in the ambulance. I gulped. Before I could answer, Mr Kwon’s voice bellowed. 

“No.” 

A light was shone in my eyes. 

“Her pupils are fully dilated.” The voices all merged into one big noise after that and I was left alone in the ambulance for a while. We didn’t move for some time. I was starting to feel sick. 

And then I was taken to the ER department where the wait took forever and a day. I kept coming in and out of consciousness. At one point, GD was with me, feeding me some food. The next minute, I was in a bed with a screen that seemed to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter