The Meeting

After Ever After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey you..." I greeted him. He looked towards me after waving goodbye to the last fan, but when his eyes landed on mine, his smile faltered. His brows furrowed, and he looked like he was having trouble placing me.

"Hey...?" 

"It's me, Sandy!" I told him, laughing a little at how stumped he was. His eyes widened and then the corners of his mouth began to stretch into a smile. 

"Sandy!" he grinned. "My number one fan, right?" he took the album out of my hands and began signing it.

"Your wife, silly," I corrected him.

"Right, right, my wife..." 

I didnt see the way he had signalled his security guards.

I didnt realise until it was too late that he was having me arrested for being a sasaeng fan until they handed me over to the police who had been waiting on standby.

"GD, what's going on?!" I exclaimed.

He handed me the signed album back and said, "Get out of my life, stalker."

I was being dragged to a police car before I could respond. Stalker? What the hell was he talking about?! My head dropped back as the police officer read me my rights.

And then I was isolated in the jail cell, having made my one phone call to my parents to let them know what had happened. 

I couldn't believe this was my reality. What had I done to GD to cause him to react to me like this?

He was driving me crazy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter