Premonition

Did Gumiho kill my wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                   200 years before 

Gumiho was feeling weak and lost after crossing 2 dimensions.

The 9-tailed fox fell from the sky and saw herself surrounded by sand.

It was so hot that she thought that her sense of direction was broken and her current location was hell instead of Earth.

Even to a demon, 50° Celcius might feel unbearable if they hadn't fed themselves in ages, which was her case.

Suddenly, an old man fell off a camel and rolled on the dunes while the animal was running away.

Yongsun heard a funny sound and glanced at the horizon.

A wind storm was formed and it was sweeping everything around.

The demon knew it was too late to carry the human. So she lay beside him and covered his face and body with her tunic.

Using her vital energy, the 9-tailed fox built a magnetic shield to prevent that he got hurt.

The man was shaking and he didn't dare to say anything for the next 4 hours.

When the sandstorm ended, the demon touched the stranger delicately and he acted as if he felt lightning hitting his body.

__ Are you alright?__ The brunette asked.

__ You're not from this world. I can tell.__ His tone of voice was calm.

Ignoring the comment, the female said:

__ I can help you to reach your destination.

__ I live in a village 20 miles from here. But it's harder for me to cross the desert without my camel. It was the substitute of my eyes.

The dark-haired female finally noticed that the man was blind.

__ I'll carry you. Don't worry. Think of the place. It will help me find it.

He didnt seem surprised with those words and simply followed the instructions.

Yongsun helped the older man to stand up and placed him on her back as if he were a child.

The supernatural being moved fast and crossed the last part of the desert in 15 minutes, despite the difficulty of walking on sand.

She smelled fire and food being prepared, which indicated that they were getting close to other people.

__ Do you have someone waiting for you?__ Yongsun questioned the man.

__ Not really. I live by myself in a small house. A neighbor or two might miss me if I died. But it's not like we are close.

Exhaling, the demon commented:

__ I see 5 or 6 houses from here. How do I identify yours?

__ You can put me on the floor. I'll show you.

Nodding, the dark-haired one did as she was told and watched the blind elder cross the rest of the path without tripping or falling.

A tall man frowned and matched towards them while holding a huge knife.

__ Who is this woman?__ He inquired with arrogance.

__ She's my guest. That's all you need to know.__

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter