Time has its cost

Did Gumiho kill my wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The engineer had no poison in her system anymore and she could see Yongsun without linking her to the false image of a wife who never existed.

They were infatuated and Byul-YI needed to force herself to focus at work because she couldn't stop thinking of the brunette.

Gumiho was turning into a very domestic "human" and she loved helping Mrs. Moon to take care of the dogs or learn how to cook.

The older woman taught her daughter-in-law Byul-YI's favorite dishes.

The demon enjoyed spending time with Mr. Moon too.

The older man was funny and a good storyteller.

He shared several of his daughter's childhood moments with the brown-haired female and invited her to go fishing.

Through Mr.Moon's eyes and words, Yongsun got to know Byul-YI way deeper and she felt more love, despite already being completely taken by her feelings.

The engineer found it extremely cute that the brunette was working hard to be close to her family.

When her mother told her that Yongsun was learning things just to be a better wife, the black-haired woman felt butterflies in her stomach.

She bought Yongsun flowers and a dress and showed up earlier at home.

The brown-haired female was taking a bath and she sensed her lover's presence before Byul-YI entered the bathroom.

__ May I join you?__ The handsome one asked with her lowest register.

__ Of course.__ Gumiho smiled.

Taking off her clothes, the human got into the tub and sat between Yongsun's legs.

The nine-tailed fox wrapped her arms around the human and kissed her head.

__ Yong...

__ Yes, Byul-ah?__ The demon's voice was filled with affection.

Caressing the brunette's arm, the engineer murmured:

__ I'm sorry I didn't believe you at first.

Yongsun smiled and held the black-haired woman tight.

__ It's okay, sweetie. How could you? I told you. The poison was making you live in an illusion.

__ But I should have listened to my intuition. Funny how I am able to feel our connection so easily now. I think we met in a past life.

Surprised, Gumiho asked:

__ Really? Can you feel it?

Byul-YI turned and looked into her partner's eyes.

__ I can. I feel that we are pieces of the same puzzle.

Yongsun was so happy and emotional that she hid her face on the engineer's neck.

__ It's okay, darling. Getting emotional is normal. Don't hide yourself.

__ There is so much I don't understand about living in this world...All these emotions make me feel weak. It's not bad though.

Byul-YI grinned and rubbed the brunette's cheeks before kissing her lips.

They made love and then, ended their bath.

Yongsun got very happy when she received the flowers and the dress.

She served dinner and surprised the human with her developed cooking skills.

They watched a TV show for a couple of hours and then went to bed earlier.

Gumiho fell asleep in her lover's arms after they shared details of their day.

As the months passed, the nine-tailed fox was becoming more like a human.

Sleeping was part of her routine now.

__ x __

The c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter