Shy

Did Gumiho kill my wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul-YI's parents invited the couple to have lunch at their house.

The whole family was present and Yongsun didn't know how to behave because she was not used to interacting with so many people at the same time.

Apart from Mr. And Mrs. Moon, Byul-YI's sisters and grandparents on the mother side were there 

To make things even more awkward, neither the engineer nor the demon had the courage to look at each other.

They couldn't stop thinking about all the things they did in bed the previous whole day and night.

Despite that, Byul-YI was always taking care of her "wife" because she knew that Gumiho was like a baby on Earth about most things.

During the meal, the handsome one leaned closer and warned the 9-tailed-fox to be careful because one of the plates was extremely spicy.

Yongsun thanked but she still choked after having one spoon of the food.

Byul-YI poured some water and rescued the gorgeous female with tenderness.

Her middle sister by calling her whipped and she hit the other Moon with her elbow.

After lunch, the stunning brunette offered to wash the dishes and Mrs. Moon found her adorable.

The older lady accepted the offer just to be able to chat with her daughter-in-law.

The two women stood side by side and Mrs. Moon would dry everything Yongsun washed.

__ So...how are things between you two, darling? You both seem happier. But somehow, awkward. 

__ Awkward? You think so, ma'am?

Giggling, Byul-YI's mother commented:

__ Yes. Watching you two today reminded me of me and Byul-YI's father when we wanted to cross the line but we were still shy.

The demon glanced at the older woman and asked:

__ By crossing the line you mean...

__ , of course! How are you girls in the bed territory? I would assume it's fantastic because your chemistry is off the charts. But why do I sense a huge ? Did you girls fight and one is not putting off? Oh, I'm being too informal, aren't I?___ The middle-aged female laughed.

The brown-haired demon blushed and hesitated before saying anything.

__ No, we're fine. There was a small fight but it didn't affect us...in that area. I guess it's normal for couples to struggle to understand each other, once in a while. Don't you think?

__ Indeed. It's perfectly healthy to have an argument here and there. My advise is: don't hold your thoughts. Communication is always the key.__ The chubby lady caressed the demon's back while speaking with affection.

Gumiho let those words sink in before nodding and smiling.

After centuries, that was one of the few things she learned about humans.

They could be easily manipulated or avoided with a smile.

Once the brunette finished washing the di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter